short girl at huddle house

short girl at huddle house

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

like to meet her

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2010
who is the cute girl that works at the huddle house in harrodsburg. what can u tell me about her? she is a brunette and short and cute as hell.
Someone

Wayland, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2010
There are a lot of people who have worked at huddle house. Can u give me a better clue?
nope

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2010
having fun talking to yourself? LOL
lol

AOL

#4 Jun 22, 2010
renee from danville married and 1 kid make sure y got money ,, friend of hers but she'll tell you the same. nice girl
like to meet her

Morehead, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2010
Someone wrote:
There are a lot of people who have worked at huddle house. Can u give me a better clue?
she is usually working around 6 or 7 pm and she is probably 4'6" tall at the most
excuse me

Richmond, KY

#6 Jun 27, 2010
i am 4'8!!!!!!!!!!lol
like to meet her

United States

#7 Jul 22, 2010
whoever u r.... u r very cute..... i would like to meet u....
jeff

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2010
dumb ass go up and talk to her.you order food dont ya. what is the difference. are you bashful. thats stupid putting it on topix. just go talk to her omg.you know where she works.how hard can that be.
well

AOL

#9 Jul 22, 2010
jeff wrote:
dumb ass go up and talk to her.you order food dont ya. what is the difference. are you bashful. thats stupid putting it on topix. just go talk to her omg.you know where she works.how hard can that be.
jeff maybe he is shy .. some men are ...
jeff

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jul 23, 2010
oh please.how does he get his food if he is shy???
people

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2010
the only girls that i know that are short and have that color hair that works around that time is brittney dean and devan. brittney is the one that runs around talking and squeeling to her self lol and devan is the 1 that wears her makeup to dark around her eyes.
griffinz

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 18, 2012
brittney dates my sons father who is 13 years older than her he dont take care of my son but sure takes care of her britt maybe with you squeeling all the time and releford limping you would be a good show at the circus you are both sickand he will use you only for what you have and definatly wont be faithful he is still banging me and hhis other baby momma and has one on the way with some black gurl
I think

Versailles, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2012
The only girl I know of there that is really cute is Miranda bottoms
Hahahaha

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Omg! Jamie shut up! Stop making ur sleflook like a bigger hoe than u already are. U just mad cuz Stevie won't stay with u!!!! In stead of spreading them legs choose ur baby daddy better. Maybe he rather be with her cuz she ain't crazy like u!!!! Frankly I do not blame him !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erik Sims 38 min Erik sims 6
milf (Jan '09) 43 min Whatuo 5
clayton lewis (Oct '13) 47 min Whatuo 25
Donnie french 2 hr yeahh 29
Blonde? Teaching dui classes in Danville. 2 hr crazy 8 1
Adam Hammack (Aug '12) 2 hr crazy 8 22
What is the HPD using the bulldozer they got fr... 3 hr crazy 8 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages