Lee's Famous Recipe
Chicken Snug

Versailles, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2013
I don't know of any better chicken shack than Lee's Famous Recipe!

By God, I get so excited every time I go there to eat. They have sexy and friendly staff, and the decor is 5 star. The ambience is perfect for a first date, and the fellowship of scoundrels make you feel right at home.
rude employees

Lebanon, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Everytime our buisness goes there for lunch we always have rude employees.
Yuck

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2013
Lee's Famous Recipe? Yuck!! It used to be really good but ever since that car went thru the dining room an this (harrodsburg) location got a different manager the quality of food has seriously declined. Being a True Southerner an knowing some fried chicken it just aint right. The best chicken I have found round here lately is the Kroger Deli chicken.. It is delicious, you should try it sometime
Hungry

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2013
I love Lee's but the employees are not sexy...not even close. But an emolyee from the one in Danville said they make their coleslaw by putting it in a big container and mixing it with their bare hands/arms. How disgusting...what about arm hair and skin/scabs? And God forbid they haven't washed their hands and arms.
Wondering

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2013
Hungry wrote:
I love Lee's but the employees are not sexy...not even close. But an emolyee from the one in Danville said they make their coleslaw by putting it in a big container and mixing it with their bare hands/arms. How disgusting...what about arm hair and skin/scabs? And God forbid they haven't washed their hands and arms.
that's so awful !! Not wise . Not bragging but I make a pretty good fried chicken . Chicken HAS to be soaked in a little salt water , pour that off then I soak it a bit more . pat it dry then fix it the way we like . I prefer it skinless but some don't . A bowl of salad , smashed potatoes and there you go . Ha . Not to bad .Lol'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Chapa 1 hr Curious 21
Megan Kettles 1 hr Megan Kettles 26
sca 1 hr Here to inform 11
Wreck 2 hr Gator 2
Joe brown 4 hr Aunt T Histimine 12
Info please 5 hr Levi 8
My yard and driveway 6 hr Property owner 14

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance