Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2014
Has anyone taken their dog there? Looking for a good groomer for large dog
TMJ

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2014
huskydaddy wrote:
Has anyone taken their dog there? Looking for a good groomer for large dog
Try Dog Gone Pretty, it's the only place I take my dogs anymore, great service and they really take great care of the pets.
no more

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2014
I wont go back to Doggone pretty. Last time my dog looked and acted like he had been sedated. Could not stop yawning and get awake for a few hours!
uh no

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2014
They didn't sedate ur dog they are not vets nor do they have access to that type of medicine. People should really think before they speak maybe they wouldn not sound so ignorant .
uh no

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2014
*would
wrong

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2014
uh no wrote:
They didn't sedate ur dog they are not vets nor do they have access to that type of medicine. People should really think before they speak maybe they wouldn not sound so ignorant .
i beg to differ but you dont have to be a vet to have access to sedation meds for animals. And yea, groomers use it!
uh no

Hurst, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2014
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>i beg to differ but you dont have to be a vet to have access to sedation meds for animals. And yea, groomers use it!
Yea if the groomer works in a vets office but only the vet can or should be the one administering the sedative. Only a vet can use a controlled substance. Maybe we have different interpretations of the word "sedate"
I am a groomer and I do use nor have I seen another groomer sedate their dog. If i can't control the dog then I wont groom it I definitely wouldn't sedate it.
I worked there I will defend them because I know they don't sedate animals they are very good with them.
Experience

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2014
Pets in a tub is the best hands down. She's been doing my dog for over ten years and I wouldn't take her anywhere else!!!
uh no

Hurst, TX

#9 Aug 19, 2014
uh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea if the groomer works in a vets office but only the vet can or should be the one administering the sedative. Only a vet can use a controlled substance. Maybe we have different interpretations of the word "sedate"
I am a groomer and I do use nor have I seen another groomer sedate their dog. If i can't control the dog then I wont groom it I definitely wouldn't sedate it.
I worked there I will defend them because I know they don't sedate animals they are very good with them.
Sorry for the typo
Is supposed to say I do not use it.
TMJ

United States

#10 Aug 19, 2014
Experience wrote:
Pets in a tub is the best hands down. She's been doing my dog for over ten years and I wouldn't take her anywhere else!!!
I haven't been there for a few years, but the last time I was there it was nasty. I felt dirty just parking in the driveway, I did a one and done there. She did a decent job on my dog, but I just couldn't get past the filth.
Thank you

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Aug 19, 2014
Yea well u should because she's awesome :) my dog is old and scared of her own shadow and she never puts her in a cage, does a great job and her work speaks for itself! I know a lot if long time customers she has :) love live pets in a tub....if you have it a chance u wouldn't regret it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min GOTP 154,344
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min yeah man 5,889
Wedding DJ 53 min Ashley 4
Dylan Logue 1 hr Loppiytrh 10
Steve Releford, jr 1 hr Omg 3
miss darland 1 hr Red 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Earl 16,172
•••
•••
Harrodsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE