Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26323 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

FryCookie

Salem, KY

#31880 Feb 7, 2014
I would gladly step on her head if she stood against the fundamentalist principles that founded this great nation.
Independent

Trinity, TX

#31881 Feb 8, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would you kindly explain how come the middle class is shrinking, the rich are getting richer, and the poor , poorer? The poor you will always have with you, but it is Obama giving to the rich making the middle class move downward to being poor.
The Tea Party is trying to get this Country back to living within the law of the Constitution,, and you obviously fail to understand and just pass on the Political spiel.
We also agree that 2014 will be a Tea Party!!!
Tea Party doesn't even under stand the
Constitution , they use the Constitution as a battle cry but have no clue what it means
tea party is run by the koch brothers.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31882 Feb 8, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains some of where you are mentally.
Obama can not run in 2016.( Item 2) The economy of today, belongs to Obama.(330,000) new unemployment claims filed for the week!
Bush left office 5 years ago.
8.5 Million more jobs created under Obama than Bush you stupid SOB.

Now do you get it?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31883 Feb 8, 2014
hollerrat wrote:
only a retard would blame bush for the mess the democrats perpetuated upon this country Obama is the most feckless human alive
Patso the fatso^^^^^^^^
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31884 Feb 8, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would you kindly explain how come the middle class is shrinking, the rich are getting richer, and the poor , poorer? The poor you will always have with you, but it is Obama giving to the rich making the middle class move downward to being poor.
The Tea Party is trying to get this Country back to living within the law of the Constitution,, and you obviously fail to understand and just pass on the Political spiel.
We also agree that 2014 will be a Tea Party!!!
Tea Party is almost dead now.
Norasteen Brown

Augusta, GA

#31885 Feb 8, 2014
"Unmasking The Augusta Chronicle" Steve Crawford, the sick lying racist bastard who molested a boy, continues to help Tracey McManus spread lies to harass Civil Right Heroes!!: Crawford goes by the many aliases: "Foxnews", "joe lesher", "the truth seeker joe", "steve trustrum", "dekaranerOne", so many stupid phony names- Augusta Chronicle Racist Staff Writers, keep on embarassing themselves!!!
Wondering

United States

#31886 Feb 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>8.5 Million more jobs created under Obama than Bush you stupid SOB.
Now do you get it?
Actually, according to the Labor Dept the following is correct. Numbers are in the thousands.

Bush 1st term -13 Obama +1208(thru 2013)
Bush 2nd term +1129
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31887 Feb 8, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, according to the Labor Dept the following is correct. Numbers are in the thousands.
Bush 2nd term +1129
Bush had a net loss Doofus, first President sinxpce Hoover to do so.

Now go find some more BS talking points.
Wondering

United States

#31890 Feb 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Bush had a net loss Doofus, first President sinxpce Hoover to do so.
Now go find some more BS talking points.
Really? I didn't say anything against you except your figures are wrong. You must be an extreme left winger that is filled with so much hate you have no idea how to help the country just know how to whine. Now bring on some more of the stupidity so I can correct you.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31891 Feb 8, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, following the new DNC talking point, he really freed these people from the burden of their jobs.
That Bush, he was great for the Economy, just ask anybody that went Bankrupt.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31892 Feb 8, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't say anything against you except your figures are wrong. You must be an extreme left winger that is filled with so much hate you have no idea how to help the country just know how to whine. Now bring on some more of the stupidity so I can correct you.
Bush was the first President since Hoover to have net Job losses.

Did that help the Country you stupid nit wit?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31893 Feb 8, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly 8.5 Million is it?
What? Your BS talking points for low IQ Republitards?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31895 Feb 8, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head. But, it is fun to watch him spew...
You 2 pathetic wannabes just need to stick to your talking points. Otherwise you will hurt your little pinheads.

Lmfao
Lane

Lexington, KY

#31896 Feb 8, 2014
I only see someone trying to put a wig on her head then pulling it back off.
nit wit

United States

#31897 Feb 8, 2014
Did that help the Country you stupid nit wit?

Yes! It did help. Could only go up after that.
Glad I got ya riled up. If ya include both terms he didn't have a loss. Remains to be seen with Obama. I hope he can turn us around, however I believe he is not listening to the right people.
yoyo

Hindman, KY

#31900 Feb 8, 2014
interesting
Wondering

United States

#31901 Feb 8, 2014
Best to buy stocks in hospitals? Might make me rich.
Joe Blow

Ashland, KY

#31903 Feb 8, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 2nd term +1129
Anyone can throw out numbers for the fools. Doesn't make it true. As long as they can fool you,they 're not going to tell you the truth,if they have something to gain.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31908 Feb 9, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would that be?
Certainly not Mitch.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31910 Feb 9, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
He could be describing any politician.
Why do Republitards all lie all the Time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on between Michelle and Gary 2 min Nah 9
Law enforcement vs drugs 10 min Klm 17
Where she go 4 hr Your life 16
girl at hitachi (Dec '13) 6 hr Haha 24
White Charger 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 4
Looking for a lady 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 2
3% Tourist Tax (Feb '13) 9 hr A diller a dollar 183

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance