Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31857 Feb 6, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Average Age of the Faux Viewers..........68
L,fao
Lmfao
Lmfao
No, no, no, you even got this wrong . The numbers are reversed! They should be 86 , we viewers live long!! It is so comforting, our hearts made so glad, and our blood pressure is steady when we hear the good news of Fox .Obama is going, Obama is going away!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31858 Feb 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post! the only thing that the Baggers is concern about is destroying American and making the rich richer they don't give a hoot about the poor or the middle class and that idiot Rand Paul don't even think that the poor working class should even get a mimium wage hike he says that would lose jobs a mere $10.10 hourly wage what a cheap as hick.
and that other whacko loser Paul Ryan is whinning about extending unemployment benefits what a doom party these guys are election day 2014 is taking to long I can't wait to see the 2014 surprise of a lifetime. byhahahaha
Were moving Forward for American... This is No Drill..
Now would you kindly explain how come the middle class is shrinking, the rich are getting richer, and the poor , poorer? The poor you will always have with you, but it is Obama giving to the rich making the middle class move downward to being poor.

The Tea Party is trying to get this Country back to living within the law of the Constitution,, and you obviously fail to understand and just pass on the Political spiel.

We also agree that 2014 will be a Tea Party!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#31872 Feb 7, 2014
President Obama should use his executive power to make a law that the stock market can only go up and that way all of our union pensions will make even MORE money!!!!!!!!!!

Please please do this president Obama!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO VOTE DEMOCRAT AND WATCH THE STOCK MARKET GO TO 100,000!!!!!!!!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31875 Feb 7, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would you kindly explain how come the middle class is shrinking, the rich are getting richer, and the poor , poorer? The poor you will always have with you, but it is Obama giving to the rich making the middle class move downward to being poor.
The Tea Party is trying to get this Country back to living within the law of the Constitution,, and you obviously fail to understand and just pass on the Political spiel.
Ok let me make it plain and simply for you the middle class are workers and most of the poor are either unemployed,sick or disabled,etcetc. and as long as a worker have gainful employment then they are middle class without a job they are a bum and not all mimium wage workers are teens several or even most are well in their adulthood and a working person shouldn't have to be on food stamps or other poor safely net programs and how did the slave masters convince you trash types that it's ok for you to earn less for your work and it's ok to see your bills increase and the cost of living to increase but not your own paycheck your master have done a good job in making you believe in the great deception.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31876 Feb 7, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
Obama is fixing the Bush mess, like cleaning up Bin Laden, rather the "Mission Accomplished"...BS !
Bush screw up this country for years to come the good ole boy for the rich has he say's i he's for the haves and the have mores. Stay sharp Champ and Congrats to the Seattle Seahawks
for the best Superbowl in U.S. history.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31878 Feb 7, 2014
tmc wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks.an I agree.you know the republicans.have a lot of points.that I could agree with but they are simply to one sided when it comes to the reglar peoples way of living.to many free tickets.for the wealthy.at the Expence of the poor.the same with the Econmey.yes we do need industry.of all kinds.gas oil coal ect.but not at the destruction.of the planet.all most of my family.worked in coal.but I will never belive we should mountain top remove.what most people don,t understand is this methoed of mining.is strickly in the coal cos favor.not the worker.this will end mining.in this region within 20 years.if that long.then what would this area be left with I live in this area.because of these mountains.they are all this Region.has going for its self.i say mine.but by all means.do it in a sensible manner.lets not give up everything we are to mine coal.because in the end.all of us are mountain people.
Thank You for standing up for righteous also coal has been needed commodity for years but now our tech. and science have improve or energy resource pool and whats really sad is that the hard working coal miners in Kentucky and West Virgina have the most Black lung diease and cancer in the national and idiots like Paul are telling his people that they don't need Obamacare .
FryCookie

Salem, KY

#31880 Feb 7, 2014
I would gladly step on her head if she stood against the fundamentalist principles that founded this great nation.
Independent

Clarkson, KY

#31881 Feb 8, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party doesn't even under stand the
Constitution , they use the Constitution as a battle cry but have no clue what it means
tea party is run by the koch brothers.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31882 Feb 8, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains some of where you are mentally.
Obama can not run in 2016.( Item 2) The economy of today, belongs to Obama.(330,000) new unemployment claims filed for the week!
Bush left office 5 years ago.
8.5 Million more jobs created under Obama than Bush you stupid SOB.

Now do you get it?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31883 Feb 8, 2014
hollerrat wrote:
only a retard would blame bush for the mess the democrats perpetuated upon this country Obama is the most feckless human alive
Patso the fatso^^^^^^^^
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31884 Feb 8, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party is almost dead now.
Norasteen Brown

Augusta, GA

#31885 Feb 8, 2014
"Unmasking The Augusta Chronicle" Steve Crawford, the sick lying racist bastard who molested a boy, continues to help Tracey McManus spread lies to harass Civil Right Heroes!!: Crawford goes by the many aliases: "Foxnews", "joe lesher", "the truth seeker joe", "steve trustrum", "dekaranerOne", so many stupid phony names- Augusta Chronicle Racist Staff Writers, keep on embarassing themselves!!!
Wondering

Madison, TN

#31886 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>8.5 Million more jobs created under Obama than Bush you stupid SOB.
Now do you get it?
Actually, according to the Labor Dept the following is correct. Numbers are in the thousands.

Bush 1st term -13 Obama +1208(thru 2013)
Bush 2nd term +1129
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31887 Feb 8, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, according to the Labor Dept the following is correct. Numbers are in the thousands.
Bush 1st term -13 Obama +1208(thru 2013)
Bush 2nd term +1129
Bush had a net loss Doofus, first President sinxpce Hoover to do so.

Now go find some more BS talking points.
Wondering

Madison, TN

#31890 Feb 8, 2014
<quoted text>Bush had a net loss Doofus, first President sinxpce Hoover to do so.
Now go find some more BS talking points.
Really? I didn't say anything against you except your figures are wrong. You must be an extreme left winger that is filled with so much hate you have no idea how to help the country just know how to whine. Now bring on some more of the stupidity so I can correct you.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31891 Feb 8, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, following the new DNC talking point, he really freed these people from the burden of their jobs.
That Bush, he was great for the Economy, just ask anybody that went Bankrupt.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31892 Feb 8, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't say anything against you except your figures are wrong. You must be an extreme left winger that is filled with so much hate you have no idea how to help the country just know how to whine. Now bring on some more of the stupidity so I can correct you.
Bush was the first President since Hoover to have net Job losses.

Did that help the Country you stupid nit wit?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31893 Feb 8, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly 8.5 Million is it?
What? Your BS talking points for low IQ Republitards?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31895 Feb 8, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head. But, it is fun to watch him spew...
You 2 pathetic wannabes just need to stick to your talking points. Otherwise you will hurt your little pinheads.

Lmfao
Lane

Nicholasville, KY

#31896 Feb 8, 2014
I only see someone trying to put a wig on her head then pulling it back off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hitachi couples? 2 hr need to know 1
harrodsburg sucks (Oct '11) 2 hr luke 70
sirens 11 hr AVA 2
Sylvia Hartman (Jun '12) 16 hr Rheemy 29
amy waterfill grider 16 hr wow 1
alvin buck (Feb '09) 18 hr Logic 9
missy k.buck (Aug '11) 18 hr LOL what 14
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web