Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#29512 Aug 7, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your boy keep saying obama won get over it and YOU'RE bringing up the 2000 election results?????? ROFLMAO
Goron lost GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!!
What a complete ID10T!!!!
The Moron was elected by the Supreme Court and he destroyed America.

Where are those WMD's it has been 12 Years Stupid.

lmfao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29513 Aug 7, 2013
Gotta be really hear deep up your azz, to try to say Obama isn't OUR president.

Really sad, YOU were allowed to serve in the military, when you're ignorant of respect for leadership.

Guess, you stayed in the stockade & drunk, for your 28 years on the government teat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29517 Aug 7, 2013
More noise, by someobe who lies.....

Gotta be really HEAD deep up your azz, to try to say Obama isn't OUR president.

Really sad, YOU were allowed to serve in the military, when you're ignorant of respect for leadership.

Guess, you stayed in the stockade & drunk, for your 28 years on the government teat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29530 Aug 7, 2013
SO, your new contention is Presidents are elected by popular vote ??? WOW !

Really an idiot, aren't you ??

As for your cabin, it's nice WE have weekend getaways, but why doesn't yours have internet, cheapo ?

SOmeOBE is telling stories & blathering, like the fool, you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29533 Aug 7, 2013
Are you familiar with the term anonymous ??

Boy, you're "out the door, gone, and on your way" a lot, for a guy who can't help but lie....

Poor lying guy, nobody believe a word you write, SICKO !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#29540 Aug 7, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know I did report this as well as asked them to look into this by ip address so they can see that I am not dont tread on me as you claim in your libelous statements.
I also gave them my lawyers contact information.
NOW, I am on my way to the weekend house after a slight delay.
A Public Defender is not "your" Lawyer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jeff

Lexington, KY

#29546 Aug 7, 2013

Font, Olf, all the regulars... one question

Do you all think you are making a difference? Do you feel like you've made a difference in the lives of others?

Is that why your presence here is constant. I know I read this a lot (mostly, OLF, Miss Font, Pam, ect) the stalking, the skipping around on other county forums... Its... I don't know. Baffling to me that some people can be SO interested in.. I don't know. Internet fighting? stalking? Talking? chatting? I read this at work, but if I am home, or on my own hours, I don't even think about it. But for some reason, when I come here to read, I always wonder why you guys are here SO MUCH. I mean, Miss Font, you post A LOT. Topix takes up A LOT of your time. Does it not? I mean, really. Look at how much you post. Look at how many hours of your time you've spent on here, fussing, or talking, or whatever. Its saddening. You've spent a pretty good chunk of your time on Topix.

You are wasting your life. I hope you can give topix a rest, and actually go live. When you aren't posting here, you are posting in other forums on topix. I just don't get it .I don't get why you all can't go out and live you life.

Miss Font is the worst for it. The volume of her posts is staggering. It is just.. so weird to me.

I wonder what Miss Font looks like, or is like in person. She must have a hard time socially with people. Its just my opinion, and theory. I mean.. when you spend SO much of your time on the computer your social skills pay for it.

I am sorry Miss E Font. That you have to spend a lot of your time and energy on Topix. When I say "have to". I know that you'd truly would have a hard time not using topix.

All fussing, jokes and hatefulness aside.

I hope you can step away from topix for a time. Not for anyone but yourself. Go out to a bookstore, or coffee shop. Engage conversation with people.

thanks jeff

West Liberty, KY

#29551 Aug 7, 2013
great post
Jeff wrote:
Font, Olf, all the regulars... one question
Do you all think you are making a difference? Do you feel like you've made a difference in the lives of others?
Is that why your presence here is constant. I know I read this a lot (mostly, OLF, Miss Font, Pam, ect) the stalking, the skipping around on other county forums... Its... I don't know. Baffling to me that some people can be SO interested in.. I don't know. Internet fighting? stalking? Talking? chatting? I read this at work, but if I am home, or on my own hours, I don't even think about it. But for some reason, when I come here to read, I always wonder why you guys are here SO MUCH. I mean, Miss Font, you post A LOT. Topix takes up A LOT of your time. Does it not? I mean, really. Look at how much you post. Look at how many hours of your time you've spent on here, fussing, or talking, or whatever. Its saddening. You've spent a pretty good chunk of your time on Topix.
You are wasting your life. I hope you can give topix a rest, and actually go live. When you aren't posting here, you are posting in other forums on topix. I just don't get it .I don't get why you all can't go out and live you life.
Miss Font is the worst for it. The volume of her posts is staggering. It is just.. so weird to me.
I wonder what Miss Font looks like, or is like in person. She must have a hard time socially with people. Its just my opinion, and theory. I mean.. when you spend SO much of your time on the computer your social skills pay for it.
I am sorry Miss E Font. That you have to spend a lot of your time and energy on Topix. When I say "have to". I know that you'd truly would have a hard time not using topix.
All fussing, jokes and hatefulness aside.
I hope you can step away from topix for a time. Not for anyone but yourself. Go out to a bookstore, or coffee shop. Engage conversation with people.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29553 Aug 7, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
America is falling behind & the last thing we need is racist hypocrisy deciding our purpose.
And that is why we don't need a President that pulls the race card almost every time he speaks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
APRIL

Hindman, KY

#29556 Aug 7, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
TRUE
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29557 Aug 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> And that is why we don't need a President that pulls the race card almost every time he speaks.
WE elected a black president, he's not playing the race card realizing it....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29558 Aug 7, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>WE elected a black president, he's not playing the race card realizing it....
He "realizes it" in the same way as OJ, Rodney King, Al Sharpton, Mumia, Shabazz, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters and Trayvon Martin's parents realize it. It gets him a pass with the libtards.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29560 Aug 7, 2013
911 & bush.... Gee, WHO gets a p ass ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29570 Aug 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He "realizes it" in the same way as OJ, Rodney King, Al Sharpton, Mumia, Shabazz, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters and Trayvon Martin's parents realize it. It gets him a pass with the libtards.
There's a world of difference, if you'd take your BLACK blinders off.....

Harvard law review to start...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#29578 Aug 8, 2013
The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, so too the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time. Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will incur a hefty fine of $180. Are there any questions?"

At this, a male student in the crowd inquires, "Er... How much for a season pass?"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Houston, TX

#29580 Aug 8, 2013
Schmahl Spew wrote:
Some of have one already, senile stevie....
I can tell by the way some of you cretins talk and act.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29616 Aug 9, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Not the man of the house, huh stevie.
You come here to pretend...pretty poorly.
Not many appreciate a good joke and make fun. It was funny to suggest a season pass! Thanks Stevie!

Again some do not understand what it really means to be the "man" of the household. It does not mean to order the spouse or children around . It does mean to discuss, agree, or agree to disagree agreeably. Then there at times is the time when the home rules must be applied and obeyed or some penalty does occur. This does not mean fighting , not bullying , not beating into submission, but a loving setter of rules. If all worked together, husband and wife agreed to the rules, then the children would mostly conform, even when chastised. This could mean a Christian Home, but all could work on it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
word

Middlesboro, KY

#29655 Aug 11, 2013
The man that stepped on her head should be jailed and fined. I don't care which one wins, neither one has earned my vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Houston, TX

#29661 Aug 12, 2013
There was a hound dog laying in the yard. An old man in overalls was sitting on the porch. "Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?" the tourist asked.

The old man replied, "Nope."

So the tourist stepped out of his car. The dog ran over snarling and growling and bit him on his arms and legs. As the dog was dragging him away the tourist was flailing around in the dust and yelled, "Damn it, old man, I thought you said your dog didn't bite!"

The old man replied, "That ain't my dog, dummy!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cant believe

West Liberty, KY

#29665 Aug 12, 2013
I can't believe people are still talking about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
housing 45 min dmmmmm 1
sammi compton miller 2 hr In the No 34
josh morgan 5 hr carry 38
Where can I find out how much someone owes on t... (Nov '11) 13 hr TALONEDSAPPER 14
brandon parks 15 hr chinangles 1
Being a good mother 15 hr Shocked 1
Goodwill 20 hr seriously 4

Flood Warning for Mercer County was issued at March 02 at 3:51AM EST

Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News