Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26320 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#24130 Oct 17, 2012
Yeah wrote:
Romney is handing Oblamer his lunch again! Everytime Romney states facts Oblamer tells the moderator to move us along. WAAAAAAAA, WAAAAA,
GO ROMNEY! GO TEA PARTY!
President Obama kicked Romney's cowardly ass.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24132 Oct 17, 2012
President Obama kicked Romney's lazy ass.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24133 Oct 17, 2012
Watching the debate,left mostly a feeling it was 50-50.But one has to have seen two or three things.

The moderator was all for helping Obama.After all, he attended her wedding.She had the exact quote,yet it did not get picked up by Romney nor questioned as to why the administration went on for a week saying the video caused the riot.

Romney really had the oil drilling down pat and Obama tried to get out of that with wrong data.

Romney has not ever said the rich get any more personal tax breaks,it is a reduction in the corporate tax,which is 10-15 & higher than other countries.

Romney had plans he explained for the Country,for jobs,but Obama has none.

Now we all got something out of this debate we can say was better for one or the other,but what seemed pretty clear was that Romney has a plan to help,while Obama will do the same as the last 4 years,that failed.
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#24134 Oct 17, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Watching the debate,left mostly a feeling it was 50-50.But one has to have seen two or three things.
The moderator was all for helping Obama.After all, he attended her wedding.She had the exact quote,yet it did not get picked up by Romney nor questioned as to why the administration went on for a week saying the video caused the riot.
Romney really had the oil drilling down pat and Obama tried to get out of that with wrong data.
Romney has not ever said the rich get any more personal tax breaks,it is a reduction in the corporate tax,which is 10-15 & higher than other countries.
Romney had plans he explained for the Country,for jobs,but Obama has none.
Now we all got something out of this debate we can say was better for one or the other,but what seemed pretty clear was that Romney has a plan to help,while Obama will do the same as the last 4 years,that failed.
You got your stupid ass kicked last Night. Now get your pos self back to Louissville you Liar, we don't want you here.
kids talking

Campton, KY

#24136 Oct 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You got your stupid ass kicked last Night. Now get your pos self back to Louissville you Liar, we don't want you here.
I bet your parents are dumb as a coal bucket, i can tell just by the dumb stuff you say on topix.I sure hope your childern grow up to be a better person then you are.I bet they dont thoe just look at the tearcher you are to your childern.They dont have a chance in life nor did you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24137 Oct 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You got your stupid ass kicked last Night. Now get your pos self back to Louissville you Liar, we don't want you here.
Can`t you come up with anything original?Try to join the complaint dept.,you may get a job there.
jim

Radcliff, KY

#24138 Oct 17, 2012
She should have got her head stomped

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24139 Oct 18, 2012
There were two buddies, one with a Doberman Pinscher and the other with a Chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says to his friend, "Let's go over to that restaurant and get something to eat."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The buddy with the Doberman Pinscher says, "Just follow my lead."

They walk over to the restaurant, the guy with the Doberman Pinscher puts on a pair of dark glasses and he starts to walk in. The bouncer at the door says, "Sorry, mac, no pets allowed."

The man with the Doberman Pinscher says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye-dog."

The bouncer says, "A Doberman Pinscher?"

He answers, "Yes, they're using them now; they're very good and protect me from robbers, too."

The man at the door says, "Come on in."

The buddy with the Chihuahua figures, "What the heck," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in.

Once again the bouncer says, "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer at the door says, "A Chihuahua?"

The man with the Chihuahua says, "A Chihuahua?????? They gave me a Chihuahua?!"
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24140 Oct 18, 2012
kids talking wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your parents are dumb as a coal bucket, i can tell just by the dumb stuff you say on topix.I sure hope your childern grow up to be a better person then you are.I bet they dont thoe just look at the tearcher you are to your childern.They dont have a chance in life nor did you.
"thoe"

Lmfao

You dumbass.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24141 Oct 18, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Can`t you come up with anything original?Try to join the complaint dept.,you may get a job there.
Lmfao
You complete dip wad.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24146 Oct 19, 2012
An old man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, Bubba, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Bubba:

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love, Dad

A few days later, he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad:

For heaven's sake, Dad, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.

Love, Bubba

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local Police showed up and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day, the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad:

Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. It's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love, Bubba
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24147 Oct 19, 2012
Thanks ,Stevie.Son was apparently,one of the smart crooks!Think he was a politician?
wtf

Clay City, KY

#24148 Oct 19, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Thanks ,Stevie.Son was apparently,one of the smart crooks!Think he was a politician?
No, just republican.
pikenative

London, KY

#24149 Oct 19, 2012
Democrat!!!
haters

Olive Hill, KY

#24150 Oct 19, 2012
over it
wtf

Winchester, KY

#24151 Oct 19, 2012
pikenative wrote:
Democrat!!!
Ohhhh, that was tough. Did you think that up all by yourself???
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

#24152 Oct 19, 2012
I wish I had Been There, when they Stepped on the Ladys Head, they would have had to Call 911, but that Election is Over, the Tea Bagger Won, must be something about those Military Bases, that People Mistakenly think the Rs Represent, this Election is about Ben Chandler, need to get them Corporate Republicans Out of KY! VOTE for Ben Chandler!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24153 Oct 19, 2012
Why?--

Not only that,he is not our district nor desired person.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24154 Oct 19, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Why?--
Not only that,he is not our district nor desired person.
Get your ass back to Louisville numb nuts.
funny

Campton, KY

#24155 Oct 19, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"thoe"
Lmfao
You dumbass.
You are as dumb as they come and you call some one a dumbass.lol........you have no respect for no one.i can not belive that you could even have one frind.I am a dem, but i am ashamed to tell that i am where you clam to be a dem, it gives all dem,s a bad name.you should grow up and treat people like you like to be treated in life.GREAT JOKES STEVE i love reading your jokes.have a good weekend every one.if WTF dont start acking like hes a human hell i mite just turn in to a rep,i do wish ron paul and gary johnson could have run as a team and if they had thats where this dem, vote and lots moore dem, votes would have went.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regina Murray 1 hr Yeah 18
Michael Stumph 1 hr JoJo 3
Self centered "friends" 5 hr sick of them too 3
hairdresser (Aug '09) 10 hr phoney 26
that guy slowing down cause you are on his bumper 11 hr hammer 7
Girl from Apple Market 18 hr Skoobydew 6
The "Rebel Flag" parade yesterday 21 hr Enough 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages