I heard she cheats on her husband
Lilly James

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2014
That sounds like the Kathy I know lol
guy 3421

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2014
I work with her She flirts with us guys at work and I heard she does a lot of pills I saw her go in the bathroom with a guy from work
Ummmm

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2014
We're does she work at?
guy at work

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2014
She goes by Kathy Wheeler at work and she is awful . She takes supplys from work well steals them i hear she is bad about that .I work with her and she knows i have back problems and she is always trying to get me to give her my med. i know she is bad on pills .bad off and all us guys she is working with she trys to mess round with us all We hope they get ride of her soon . u cant get her to understand we dont want nothing to do with her someone please tell her that no one wants to fuck her she is Nasty
boy in town

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2014
She will do any thing for a Pain Pill Steal have sex i know her i wish i didnt tho lol
Truth

United States

#8 Mar 27, 2014
She is just a druggie that would sleep with any one for them and she is just a thief

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog tied out in 18 degree weather 2 hr Mr_Big 7
Trump the new low 4 hr PUT up 6
What happened to Dr. Lorrie Crowell/Thompson ? 12 hr Citizen 34
time sweet time 15 hr fool 3
Susie Newman Cancer Free (But In Jail) Sun Iheardthis 15
Cari Sat Oldg 4
Sommer Hill Sat Yum 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance