First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sick

Harrodsburg, KY

#84 Apr 24, 2013
thats your tale and I'm seeing on mine! he was here more than 85 % of the time! and thats a fact...so get better sources! or stop believing his lies..
red

United States

#85 Apr 29, 2013
Chill dumb asses the wire he wore worked against him but it got a few.see you in court.May 1rst.
Tootie

Harrodsburg, KY

#86 Jun 12, 2013
Y'all forget about ol boy sitting in bcdc?
wtf

Harrodsburg, KY

#87 Jun 13, 2013
nope just waiting for bitcha shows back up in this town again,his kids not that damn cute either,no one has any respect for none of that family anymore, there RATS too.
FYI

Harrodsburg, KY

#88 Jun 13, 2013
DQ is a racist business its not a single black person working there and its a known fact the lady Barbra that does the hiring is keeping blacks and Mexicans out.I hope they get reported and get into trouble for it
Wondering

Chicago, IL

#89 Jun 13, 2013
Did someone say cheese?????
tootie

Harrodsburg, KY

#90 Jul 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
nope just waiting for bitcha shows back up in this town again,his kids not that damn cute either,no one has any respect for none of that family anymore, there RATS too.
yup know several waiting for that day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Mullins & Crystal Camden Mullins 56 min harrodsburg 4
Fair 1 hr Wowzer 4
clark sims (Feb '09) 5 hr Abba 6
Did maegan Sims and Zac lay win parent of the y... 15 hr bass 10
Stolen stihl concrete saw 16 hr I spy 4
The All-Seeing Eye Tue The right way 7
Jason derousse Tue Tired 2

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance