First Prev
of 5
Next Last
So long ago

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2012
I think that Sarah set that man up.She knew this town don't like black men. If you want a real bitch. Leave her.... It's her family and friends who want you to go.Duh ! And we all know the sisters situation.( loose) I just think he got the bad end of the axe handle..... I heard that he had a child on the way. Anybody know why his sexy ass don't go to West lane anymore? So long ago.
nope

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Tell us why his sexy ass don't go to west lane anymore we are all dying to know
damn

Stanford, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2012
I thought this was going to be about Dairy Queen.:(
Eyes on u

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
So long ago wrote:
I think that Sarah set that man up.She knew this town don't like black men. If you want a real bitch. Leave her.... It's her family and friends who want you to go.Duh ! And we all know the sisters situation.( loose) I just think he got the bad end of the axe handle..... I heard that he had a child on the way. Anybody know why his sexy ass don't go to West lane anymore? So long ago.
........from the horses mouth......... Say what you want about me..... But ima say this very clear...... Keep my Lil Sis name out ya suck.Flat out.
Bayes

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
You do not have a sister dumba--.
wtfdq

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2012
not walking ,or driving these days huh! whats up truth hurt? or you got the sweet talking going on with little momma supporting you.
haha

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2012
He scurred... knew he was a lil bit**.. the horses mouth ain't got sh*t to say now... hopefully he on his way out this town...
who

Decatur, IL

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Who is dq?
buzz

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2012
what happen to Horses Mouth??? cruz da bridge bro if you want to break some arm and shoulders.just how bad are ya??? we try not to mess up yo clothes pretty boy!!!!
wth

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Sep 28, 2012
damn wrote:
I thought this was going to be about Dairy Queen.:(
Me too!
TTT

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
hey woods, gave yo location in court yesterday. thanks!!!!
Bubba

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2012
his bitch ass is in the big house now... probably getting it rougher in there then he does here on topix... maybe one of his baby mamas can send him some lube or something... check his mug out on bcdc website he looks proud.. what a piece of crap.. i don't see what the women see in his pathetic butt... smh
WOW

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Nice!
Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2012
nope wrote:
Tell us why his sexy ass don't go to west lane anymore we are all dying to know
if this is what you call sexy maybe you should leave town.
Bayes

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2012
just got news man sorry to here were ya is i got yo project in my lap. i take real good care her for ya sad yo not here
me me

Bellevue, WA

#16 Oct 15, 2012
not all black girls are loose!
DGM

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Oct 20, 2012
Bubba wrote:
his bitch ass is in the big house now... probably getting it rougher in there then he does here on topix... maybe one of his baby mamas can send him some lube or something... check his mug out on bcdc website he looks proud.. what a piece of crap.. i don't see what the women see in his pathetic butt... smh
not for long, railroad daddy will get em out soon as bond is set.
Bayes

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Oct 20, 2012
Eyes on u wrote:
<quoted text>........from the horses mouth......... Say what you want about me..... But ima say this very clear...... Keep my Lil Sis name out ya suck.Flat out.
looks like horses mouth turned into horseass. what happen to im good and removed myself from trouble??how yo gonna make your daughter a star???
curious

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
this guy out of the slammer yet
So sad

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Dec 12, 2012
He is nasty!!! He is nothing but a moocher that is the only reason he is with Sara. That is pathetic. He also cheats on her all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leave bill cosby alone 21 min Proud To Be Guilty 18
jaylee penix from center st 3 hr mike 1
Storage units at Chimney Rock 5 hr Curious 3
Coach Claunch 21 hr Really 2
Barb Lanham Holt 21 hr Blah blah blah 3
Apt info 23 hr tuesday 1
becky leffew Sat WORKER AY WALMART9 4
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web