First Prev
of 5
Next Last
My 20 Cents

Macon, GA

#84 Jun 1, 2009
oh man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO you think you're tough sh8t old man. I will make your kids and your grandkids smoke da shit. Matter of fact they can sell it for me, yea i think that would be better. that way they can make some money and bring your old a some chew and dip.
dude you are arrogant even though your a drug slinger didn't your mom ever teach you to RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. and don't you know your ip address can be traced and don't tell me it can't be cause it can be..
um wow

Mount Sterling, KY

#85 Jun 2, 2009
All I have to say is that its really traashy to deal and smoke infrount of someone elses kids in a car or not, especially at a park!

And "oh man" when did you graduate with honors? B/c the last time I checked it was a 3.5 or higher GPA that got honors, I know I worked hard to Graduate with Honors...

All the drug dealers seriously need to watch out because you know what the big drug dealers are getting taken down one by one as they get found...

So yeah quit being so idiotic and go sell on a street or corner like the REAL drug dealers do trust me I know how the real ones do it, they would never endanger a childs life because they know about the hazards and overdosing and they don't want to jepordize some little kids life who might one day become one of there top clients. So stop playing @ being a "gangsta" and take some lessons from a real deal no sh*t from no one drug dealer, if they would even let your sorry no good a$$ in. Hell they'd hear the stories and kill you on the spot for being so stupid!
oh man

Winchester, KY

#86 Jun 5, 2009
This is the last time you're going to hear from me a$sholes. I'm not worthless, i have more money then you, F*ck your kids, f*ck your grandparents, I will make your kids sale drugs for me in the future just to pay ya'll haters enternet bill, all ya'll bit*hes on her talking sh*t i will f*ck you in you booty hole and make you scream my name bi*ch. I will wear my pants down to my ankles if i please, and i am a grown a$s man. I bet none of you will come to us and talk sh*t. If you try you will get drug on the back of my truck with the system turned all the way up. so just shut the f*ck up about the sh*t ya'll clam ya'll are going to do because ya'll are not about to do sh*t. f*cking pussys!!!!!!
LOL

Pikeville, KY

#87 Jun 5, 2009
white stuff wrote:
Shut the hell up! ya'll just putting peoples s*it out like that. Ya'll probably be chilling up there with elder and bradshaw. ol police a$s people. mind your buisness. There aint anybody dropping s*it it cost too much money to just be losing like that. So you don't have to worry about your 3 year old picking up anything except your crack pipe
Words from a true crackhead.."She will never drop her stuff"
Whatever

Stanford, KY

#88 Jun 5, 2009
oh man wrote:
This is the last time you're going to hear from me a$sholes. I'm not worthless, i have more money then you, F*ck your kids, f*ck your grandparents, I will make your kids sale drugs for me in the future just to pay ya'll haters enternet bill, all ya'll bit*hes on her talking sh*t i will f*ck you in you booty hole and make you scream my name bi*ch. I will wear my pants down to my ankles if i please, and i am a grown a$s man. I bet none of you will come to us and talk sh*t. If you try you will get drug on the back of my truck with the system turned all the way up. so just shut the f*ck up about the sh*t ya'll clam ya'll are going to do because ya'll are not about to do sh*t. f*cking pussys!!!!!!
I'd like to see you try because where I come from we know how to f*ck some SOBs up and I'm talkin bout packin. Someone needs to light your fagg*t as* up. You're the pus*y or you'd be out there doing what your sayin and not posting it on here. Ignorant fool.
Ole Cracker

Richmond, KY

#89 Jun 5, 2009
oh man wrote:
If you are so tough be at the park at sun down tonight....by the swings!
Good Info

Pikeville, KY

#90 Jun 5, 2009
Ole Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna meet at the SLIDE, your going down SOB
htown25

Belcher, KY

#91 Jun 5, 2009
You should be ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was a sorry low life piece of scum of a dealer! And hello you fuckin retard HE WAS DRUNK! Tell me what person that is drunk can actually look at a pill and tell what it is! He had NEVER taken methadone so how the hell was he suppose to know what one looked like? And if when you ask a so called friend for tylenol or something for a headache you NEVER for one second think that that so called friend would give them something to hurt them!
I hope that you never experience the pain that my family and myself have experieced over the past 2 years! And may God have mercy on your soul! Because you are WORTHLESS. I bet your mother wishes and prays that she had aborted your ignorant ass when she had the chance! Too bad we cant go back in time and fix that mistake for her!
well anyone can tell that a methadone is not a tylonal, they look way diff.
tis tru

Mount Sterling, KY

#92 Jun 6, 2009
people that dont do drugs dont know what a methadone looks like and if you go to the dr then they may prescribe you ibuprofen or something like that and they look way different than an ibuprofen that you get from the store and if they prescribe you tylenol from a pharmacy it looks different than a regular tylenol that you by over the counter but most people dont get that stuff prescribed because most people can afford to get it but any ways it dont matter anyone should ask what they are taking
Just wondering

Danville, KY

#93 Jun 6, 2009
Did anyone man up and met ath the park last night by the swings? Probably not, I would say.
You should be ashamed

Louisville, KY

#94 Jun 6, 2009
htown25 wrote:
<quoted text>
well anyone can tell that a methadone is not a tylonal, they look way diff.
How many times do I have to say that my brother was drunk! He wasn't paying much attention, he didn't think he had to. After all this was a so-called friend that gave him the pill!
delete

Kansas City, KS

#95 Jun 6, 2009
this thread needs to be gone
Ole Cracker

Richmond, KY

#96 Jun 6, 2009
Just wondering wrote:
Did anyone man up and met ath the park last night by the swings? Probably not, I would say.
I was on the swing till 9;30 just a swingin...and a no show from Oh Man....unless he was hiding in a tree!
Kevin

Nicholasville, KY

#97 May 17, 2013
We tried to sit up there one day to enjoy the park. I saw drug deals. We also saw a woman who was obviously on something, get out of her car, drop her pants, and pee on the ground with a bunch of kids in plain sight. Then we saw the same woman get in an suv and do sexual favors for the driver, all with the kids still there. The parents all took their kids and left the park, and no cops ever even showed up.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#98 May 17, 2013
Kevin wrote:
We tried to sit up there one day to enjoy the park. I saw drug deals. We also saw a woman who was obviously on something, get out of her car, drop her pants, and pee on the ground with a bunch of kids in plain sight. Then we saw the same woman get in an suv and do sexual favors for the driver, all with the kids still there. The parents all took their kids and left the park, and no cops ever even showed up.
Did you call them?
Yall are crazy

Harrodsburg, KY

#99 May 21, 2013
You are worried about the park , there is more drugs at school being sold than anywhere!
Your face

Danville, KY

#100 May 22, 2013
I work there wrote:
I was curious why all the people in this town choose to use this Park/playground for there drug transactions? I seen at least 4 hand 2 hand exchanges there Friday. I dont give a damn about them selling drugs I smoke weed myself. I am just wondering aren't you people aware that there are over 36 cameras there on various buildings. Most of them are pointed at the park and the shelter in the rear of the park. I work there,and I see that lil punk ELDER cop at the drama office where all the security equipment is located. He aint there for nothing! Maybe hes just building up casses,looking at tags,beating off I dont know BUT HE THERE a lot(sometime bradshaw is with him). Im just tryning to keep the weed ccirculating,tryn to keep it here so I dont have to go to the Ville. JUST WONDERING why the park? PUFF PUFF PASS
Because of the close proximity to dealers and buyers that live in: West Broadway, Belmont, West Office street. Just a bunch of poor trash that live off government assistance one way or another.
Your face

Danville, KY

#101 May 22, 2013
My 20 Cents wrote:
<quoted text> dude you are arrogant even though your a drug slinger didn't your mom ever teach you to RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. and don't you know your ip address can be traced and don't tell me it can't be cause it can be..
Good luck grabbing any IP Address on here. About the only way you can access that information is through a court order. Plus it also doesn't mean that he could be leaching a connection from a neighbor's house, restaurant, public library, etc, etc... Also you'll need a court document to have the ISP release information about any client subscribed to their service.
Bums

United States

#102 May 26, 2013
Same people everyday hanging out their 99.99% are blacks with no job.. Tax money gets their drug business going then they sit around the rest of their lifes living off tax payers.. The sad part is they think its cool.. Shiznit man i get my check im gonna by a 8ball an sit at da park and sell dat shiznit.. Whatever just know that sum us crackers got way bigger guns and most could out shoot yall with our eyes closed so watch who u cross
Big

United States

#103 May 26, 2013
Ole Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
well be ready to fight the entire black population.. They never show up without 20 ppl an every1 of em will jump n as soon as u get the upper hand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian nuclear official routed millions to be... 3 hr kimble 1
Transfer to play ball 5 hr Parent 3
Snapchat usernames 6 hr Bootydog 7
Rose Hill 6 hr old school 9
Be aware 7 hr Concerned 2
Does anybody remember Alabama,the man. (Dec '13) 7 hr Gobigblue 30
Sierra young 7 hr The Truth 2

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance