DRUG DEALS at FT HARROD PARK

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
I work there

Harlan, KY

#1 May 26, 2009
I was curious why all the people in this town choose to use this Park/playground for there drug transactions? I seen at least 4 hand 2 hand exchanges there Friday. I dont give a damn about them selling drugs I smoke weed myself. I am just wondering aren't you people aware that there are over 36 cameras there on various buildings. Most of them are pointed at the park and the shelter in the rear of the park. I work there,and I see that lil punk ELDER cop at the drama office where all the security equipment is located. He aint there for nothing! Maybe hes just building up casses,looking at tags,beating off I dont know BUT HE THERE a lot(sometime bradshaw is with him). Im just tryning to keep the weed ccirculating,tryn to keep it here so I dont have to go to the Ville. JUST WONDERING why the park? PUFF PUFF PASS
YEE HAW

Harlan, KY

#2 May 26, 2009
Aint that the truth,let the kids enjoy the park. Hes wright Ive seen that cop up there at the office quite a bit myself,JUST KEEPIN IT REAL> just pass out your green somewhere else like FT HARROD APARTMENTS up the hill, it isnt out of the way.
Concerned Parent

United States

#3 May 26, 2009
Honey let me tell ya they sell more then Green up there i just thought i would let ya know. I agree just let the kids have a good tim and you do your business somewhere else. My kid goes uip there all the time to play and he is only 3 years old i dont want him around all that yopu dont know when any of them will drop anything cause you know how 3 year olds are they can find anything. I just wish people would quit up there and go somewhere else for the kids sake.
white stuff

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 May 27, 2009
Shut the hell up! ya'll just putting peoples s*it out like that. Ya'll probably be chilling up there with elder and bradshaw. ol police a$s people. mind your buisness. There aint anybody dropping s*it it cost too much money to just be losing like that. So you don't have to worry about your 3 year old picking up anything except your crack pipe
Let Me Think

Danville, KY

#5 May 27, 2009
white stuff wrote:
Shut the hell up! ya'll just putting peoples s*it out like that. Ya'll probably be chilling up there with elder and bradshaw. ol police a$s people. mind your buisness. There aint anybody dropping s*it it cost too much money to just be losing like that. So you don't have to worry about your 3 year old picking up anything except your crack pipe
Anyone else seeing an offended person here? WoW quit selling in the damn park where kids are all around!
Piper

Danville, KY

#6 May 27, 2009
Let Me Think wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone else seeing an offended person here? WoW quit selling in the damn park where kids are all around!
Ummm if ya KNOW that the shit is goin on TAKE your kids somewhere else to play! Drug dealers are not that dumb!! Well most of them are not! LMAO!
WTFE

Louisville, KY

#7 May 27, 2009
Piper wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm if ya KNOW that the shit is goin on TAKE your kids somewhere else to play! Drug dealers are not that dumb!! Well most of them are not! LMAO!
They should not have 2 take their kids some where else. The park was built so the kids could play, not so people could sell drugs! So why not tell the drug dealers and crack head to take their business some where else!
Concerned Parent

United States

#8 May 27, 2009
You go WTFE you tell them cause the park is for kids to play in not to sell drugs.And for white stuff we should not have to take are kids somewhere else cause you all want to sell your drugs. And i dont smoke crack so there for my kid wont be picking my up it probly will be yours. I take care of my kid and he likes to go to that park to play and i am not going to tell him no that he cant go cause you all want to sell drugs. To me drug dealers need to get a real job and a real life to live. The drug dealers need to go somewhere else to do their business and let the kids play. Most of the drug dealers have their kids up their with them why they set up there and sell their drugs and that is wrong of them. I hope all of them go down they dont need to be in this town. I dont understand why people want to make a living that way anyway6. But once they get caught they will be sitting in jail wineing to their girls saying they should of listen to you but it will be to late for that. GOD BLESSV YOU WTFE>
Oh Man

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 May 27, 2009
If you know what's goin on up there then why do you take your kids there. U f*c*in retards take their little dirty a$$es to Anderson dean with those up tight white people or to youngs park. You don't have to take em to fort harrod, that park is raggedy anyways. They choose this kinda living because it quick money,and you don't have to pay taxes. They don't have a easy hobby at all and yes its a hobby not a job. I bet all ya'll b*tc*es that are on here tryin to run your mouths don't make in a week what they make in a day so just shut the f*c* up.
LOL

Danville, KY

#10 May 27, 2009
Oh Man wrote:
If you know what's goin on up there then why do you take your kids there. U f*c*in retards take their little dirty a$$es to Anderson dean with those up tight white people or to youngs park. You don't have to take em to fort harrod, that park is raggedy anyways. They choose this kinda living because it quick money,and you don't have to pay taxes. They don't have a easy hobby at all and yes its a hobby not a job. I bet all ya'll b*tc*es that are on here tryin to run your mouths don't make in a week what they make in a day so just shut the f*c* up.
your effin stupid! I hope they get EVERY drug dealer and abuser in the whole damn county and then we can safely take our kids any where we want to! Damn low life druggys
WTFE

Louisville, KY

#11 May 27, 2009
Oh Man wrote:
Bitch please. I can and will take my child anywhere I feel the need. These sorry ass no good for nothing drug dealers need to take their business else where. I do pay taxes, so there for if I want to take my child to Fort Harrod I will. And I'm guessing you are one of these sorry worthless pieces of shit that sits around selling drugs; why else would you be taking up for the losers! And you are right, they probably do make more money in one day than I do in a week. But guess what, I'm not at risk of losing my freedom or life because of my job or my hobbies!
Piper

Danville, KY

#13 May 27, 2009
WTFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch please. I can and will take my child anywhere I feel the need. These sorry ass no good for nothing drug dealers need to take their business else where. I do pay taxes, so there for if I want to take my child to Fort Harrod I will. And I'm guessing you are one of these sorry worthless pieces of shit that sits around selling drugs; why else would you be taking up for the losers! And you are right, they probably do make more money in one day than I do in a week. But guess what, I'm not at risk of losing my freedom or life because of my job or my hobbies!
LMFAO! U are sooo lost! Take your kids there then and stop B!*chin about what the f**k is goin on around them!! Honey plz believe that ppl u would NEVER think of make a living this way AND it will NEVER stop!!! How else would the police make there money!! Dumb a$$!!! U gonna have ta move the f**k up out the burg if ya don't wanna see it- matter of fact take ur whiney a$$ on some where!!
Dear Piper

Danville, KY

#14 May 27, 2009
Piper wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! U are sooo lost! Take your kids there then and stop B!*chin about what the f**k is goin on around them!! Honey plz believe that ppl u would NEVER think of make a living this way AND it will NEVER stop!!! How else would the police make there money!! Dumb a$$!!! U gonna have ta move the f**k up out the burg if ya don't wanna see it- matter of fact take ur whiney a$$ on some where!!
If that be the case, we all need to leave the "burg" as you ghetto wanna bes say. Don't worry because one by one the drug dealers are being taken down, so watch out, they got "yalls" number..lmao
okay

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 May 27, 2009
Oh Man wrote:
No just most black ppl that live on broadway dont want to get real jobs its rediculous that ppl are having to argue where to take their kids. Obviously the ppl on here that are saying to take ur kids elsewhere are not proud parents and if they are then they dont need to be.
Oh Man

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 May 27, 2009
Everybody's goin to do what they feel regaurdless so just shut up if you don't like it you going to have to move the f*ck out of Harrodsburg because that's all it is is Drugs. There aint sh*t to do around here. If you're smart then you wont get caught. Not everybody gets caught. Only dumb a$ses do that trust people like ya'll on topix
CONCERNED PARENT

United States

#17 May 27, 2009
I love you WTFE whoever you are cause you tell them like it is and so do I. I dont think we should have to take are kid elsewere do you? I am not one those that think i am to good so there for i dont go to anderson dean i dont like it there thay have hardly anything there for these wonderful kids. And gor Oh man am sorry about your luck my kid is not dirty by the way it seems to me you are up there selling the drugs and your kid is dirty and you are the one that is a retard for selling so get a life and a real job you B****!!!!
Oh Man

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 May 27, 2009
anderson dean has more for kids to play on then fort harrod so wtf are you talking about. And who know b*tch i mite be. It aint none of your damn buisness you and your little bastard child can go somehwere else and play if fort harrod doesn't meet your needs. that's just how i see it.and no i'm not a retard i graduated with a 3.0. And i know math b*tch.
some1 who was there 2day

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 May 27, 2009
anderson dean doesn't really have anything for the younger kids... fort harrod does.

and the druggies up there ain't too smart b/c they do the shit out in the open there... anderson has dealers and hookers!

so yeah stop dealing by the little kids ppl r gonna know you and rat you out...
My 20 Cents

Pikeville, KY

#20 May 27, 2009
no matter where you are this will be going on and believe it or not people who have good paying jobs sell, this is what i have heard. it not only goes on in the parks it also goes in the streets if u watch people closely you will see them exchange there drugs or people passing in cars and they stop and pretend like they are having a conversation if u watch them some of them are exchanging drugs.. it goes on in every neighbor hood and every park.So No matter where you take you kids they will be around this stuff i am not saying lock your kids in the house but just watch them as close as you can i have been holding off commenting on this but tonight after reading this i just had to comment..
keep it safe

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 May 28, 2009
Take your drug selling asses to the junk yard.
If the city police know what is going on at the park, why do they allow it? Bust them drug dealers!

There have been many times my child has wanted to go to the part, and many times did not get to, due to the fact that someone was parked in the cornner waiting to make a dope sell/buy.

We have no law anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl from Apple Market 1 hr Uright 2
Jamie Lynn 1 hr Uright 18
chris Ferrell is a rat/informant (Aug '14) 5 hr jjerkpimp 6
Regina Murray 5 hr Plain and Simple 2
The "Rebel Flag" parade yesterday 7 hr crazy 8 41
loud mufflers ?? 7 hr crazy 8 26
Chris Horn 7 hr crazy 8 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages