Danville, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Who are they so i dont talk to any
Newcomer

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Who wrote:
Who are they so i dont talk to any
That list here is long. All you can do is see how they treat their friends. Men who dont respect them, they wont respect any woman or man for that matter. Avoid high egos with bad attitude. Avoid all in uniform. Never second guess a joke about abuse.

Unfortunately you have to talk with most to find out unless you know somebody here to give you the tour. Also check the women's abuse registry - they will tell you who has been turned in by the women in safe house shelters.
Victims friend

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2013
With all do respect I would like to comment on wemon who beat on men. I have a friend who had to leave his wife because of her abuse. He never hit her back. She refused to get help and he had enough. And if you knew this woman, you would not believe it because she looks like an angel. .I sure saw her turn into the devil one night and see why he left her.
i know

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Victims friend wrote:
With all do respect I would like to comment on wemon who beat on men. I have a friend who had to leave his wife because of her abuse. He never hit her back. She refused to get help and he had enough. And if you knew this woman, you would not believe it because she looks like an angel..I sure saw her turn into the devil one night and see why he left her.
Yea I've been there. I dated a girl who whooped my ass weekly but then the day I finally had enough n gave her a little Ruffin up I was the bad guy. I mean I ain't proud of it but damn u can only take so much
yes

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I've been there. I dated a girl who whooped my ass weekly but then the day I finally had enough n gave her a little Ruffin up I was the bad guy. I mean I ain't proud of it but damn u can only take so much
yeah,thats true. But if ever in that kind of situation again...get out Before you get to the boiling point. Press charges on their asses. Wemon get away with it way too much just because they are women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cari simpson 2 hr Cindy 4
zack lay an meagen sims 3 hr haaaaa 24
Sorry harrodsburg drug dealers and user Jason d... 4 hr Former friend 6
Ronda Hor Rhonda Horn 6 hr lady bug 10
Zionist left destroying america 6 hr And you wonder why 4
Harvey and Robbie Hines 7 hr Everyone 1
robbie hines (Jun '12) 7 hr Tim 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance