martin

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Who,s the people buying up all the ammo.around here locally,and where can you find it and how much
Deeps

Springfield, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Deeps guns in lebanon in your best bet. Best selection and prices I've seen anywhere.
lawpup

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2013
martin wrote:
Who,s the people buying up all the ammo.around here locally,and where can you find it and how much
Google gunbot. Visit it often. Good deals can be had. Exceptional deals too.

Since: Aug 11

Winchester, KY

#4 May 5, 2013
Please for the love of God whoever is raiding Wal Mart for all their Ammo STOP IT ! Others would like to buy some you douche bags !
i know

Winchester, KY

#5 May 5, 2013
Funnie99 wrote:
Please for the love of God whoever is raiding Wal Mart for all their Ammo STOP IT ! Others would like to buy some you douche bags !
its an inside job!!!! store employee is making cell fone call getting it picked up, i do know this! u will never get ammo there!
gunnut

Richmond, KY

#6 May 6, 2013
Walmart just has crappy Winchester White Box for pistol ammo. The Walmart in Danville will get in Federal sometimes. I've not seen any 2.23 since October out there. Since the secondary market on gunbroker seems to be cooling off, maybe the hoarders will stop getting it all.

Gunbot is the way to go, for sure.
Guns

Lexington, KY

#7 May 8, 2013
Government bought 5 years worth of all calibers of ammo. They can't take your guns, but...
Funnie99

Winchester, KY

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Anybody found any ammo lately ?
ammoless

Richmond, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2013
zero not even 22's
Bang

Liberty, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2013
I usually find mine at Sportsman's Warehouse in Lexington. High quality match grade ammo. .308 is what I shoot mostly (7.62 x 51).
what

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 24, 2013
I can buy what I want on gunbot, have it shipped and not drive. Google it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronda Hor Rhonda Horn 2 hr lady bug 1
Cari simpson 3 hr Misty 1
Flynn Invokes 5th 6 hr And you wonder why 2
Harrodsburg poorest town in KY 9 hr Tommy 11
Robbie and Harvey Hines 9 hr Tim 3
Flynn use's 5th 9 hr Blah Boy 1
mennonite society complaints 10 hr Blah Boy 46

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance