First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Shopgirl

Cynthiana, KY

#144 Nov 10, 2013
Lucy wrote:
the employees are not the problem it has alot to do with the managers there is one out there and if he ever runs his mouth to me like he did someone else im gonna go off on his stupid ass he will probably try to keep me out of walmart but that will be ok too!!
the managers are people to they take orders like everyone else. Yes they need more help but they haven't changed anything cause customers won't complain call1800 Walmart if u want a better store if not shut up about it
Bayou Johnny

Harrodsburg, KY

#145 Nov 12, 2013
I don't get it. A lot of people bitch about poor service or rude employees, and I've never seen either. It's a gigantic store with a skeletonized workforce. They're doing great considering how many workers have to cover how much area.

And another thing: So many people whine about how backwards Harrodsburg is. It has its flaws like everywhere else, but after living around a lot of different places, I chose to come back here. No other place was ever quite home (although Louisiana got close). My neighbors out here in the sticks mind their own business and let me mind mine. They've always been there when I needed anything, and at the end of the day, they're as good as people come. They're sure a hell of a lot better than the pretentious twats I keep running into in Lexington or other cities...
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#146 Nov 18, 2013
Bayou Johnny wrote:
I don't get it. A lot of people bitch about poor service or rude employees, and I've never seen either. It's a gigantic store with a skeletonized workforce. They're doing great considering how many workers have to cover how much area.
And another thing: So many people whine about how backwards Harrodsburg is. It has its flaws like everywhere else, but after living around a lot of different places, I chose to come back here. No other place was ever quite home (although Louisiana got close). My neighbors out here in the sticks mind their own business and let me mind mine. They've always been there when I needed anything, and at the end of the day, they're as good as people come. They're sure a hell of a lot better than the pretentious twats I keep running into in Lexington or other cities...
Gary True left the harrodsburg Walmart
own it

Harrodsburg, KY

#147 Nov 18, 2013
Sherry wrote:
I stopped shopping there years ago...Long story, but daughter(6 years old) and I was looking at shampoo and yes i opened up a bottle to smell it, and must have forgotten to shut the top back, and it leaked out everywhere...next thing i knew a employee, cant remember first name but last name was pardee,came running at me with a roll of paper towels and told me to clean it up...yes i was pissed and angry with the way she treated me and the way she acted in front of my daughter, but being the nice person i was got down on hands and knees and cleaned it up. then went up front and talked to a manager and she said how sorry she was she acted this way...Havent stepped foot in that store since then...go to save-a-lot or the dollar store...and at christmass or to lexington
You know what.. if you were somewhere with your six year old and you made a mess... then you damn well ought to set an example and clean it up! That's the problem with people anymore, everyone thinks it's someone else's responsiblity to clean up after them.. On another note, I know the lady you are referring to.. and I have to call "BULL SH__", she is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet anywhere.. So go sell your crazy somewhere else!
Shopgirl

Georgetown, KY

#148 Nov 18, 2013
own it wrote:
<quoted text>You know what.. if you were somewhere with your six year old and you made a mess... then you damn well ought to set an example and clean it up! That's the problem with people anymore, everyone thinks it's someone else's responsiblity to clean up after them.. On another note, I know the lady you are referring to.. and I have to call "BULL SH__", she is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet anywhere.. So go sell your crazy somewhere else!
AMEN
people of walmart

Huntington Station, NY

#149 Nov 19, 2013
love walmart
Urn

United States

#150 Nov 19, 2013
people of walmart wrote:
love walmart
Um , management needs a good talkin too . I worked in King Soopers which is a Kroger co and managers were out on the floor always . If you were not satisfied then it was made right . Other Walmarts are much bigger with more selection and I talked to people from Detroit and they kept asking for another store to shop at .
educate the employees

Danville, KY

#151 Nov 19, 2013
Every time I go in to price match an item or use a coupon no one knows the policy. I thought Wal-Mart was all for people saving money? guess not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori Leber 1 hr Curious 1
ronnie or stevie simpson? (Mar '11) 4 hr dog 15
Michael Cinnamon (Apr '10) 9 hr Cassie 51
Daryl Russell busted for Drugs 11 hr Big meth head Dar... 19
Doris 19 hr Lindsey23 1
leslie simpson and his buddies (Aug '11) 21 hr alreadywhippedu 20
ashlyn nevius (Jun '12) 21 hr hadthemboth 14
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match

Harrodsburg People Search