ha ha

Danville, KY

#104 Jul 24, 2013
just me wrote:
Shop somewhere else. Bad selection of merchandise, poorly stocked shelves, rude clerks and non-existant service.
know one couldn't have said it any better
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#105 Jul 25, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>know one couldn't have said it any better
Just maybe the rude customers like some people act the way they do make the people that work there the way that they are. They have to much on there plate to baby customers around anymore those days are gone when Sam Walton died. Shouldn't be that way but its true
just me

Lexington, KY

#106 Jul 26, 2013
I did not go expecting to be "babied," just helped by a WM associate at the jewelry counter. Three of them walked by like I was invisible. One actually looked the opposite direction when he got to where I was standing. But the employees at K-Mart were very helpful.
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#107 Jul 26, 2013
just me wrote:
I did not go expecting to be "babied," just helped by a WM associate at the jewelry counter. Three of them walked by like I was invisible. One actually looked the opposite direction when he got to where I was standing. But the employees at K-Mart were very helpful.
ohh really k- mart is going out of business and the jewelry associates can't stand behind the counter they have 4 other depts go and ask for help ever think bout that
just me

Lexington, KY

#108 Jul 26, 2013
Could not one of these associates that was ignoring me offered to help or gotten someone that could help? Ever think about that?????
jethrojagger

Maumee, OH

#109 Jul 26, 2013
No need to interact with walmart employees other than the checkout. If you can't find it yourself you are too stupid to shop there.
Woah

Harrodsburg, KY

#110 Jul 26, 2013
Was it obvious that you needed help? How did the employees that ignored you know you were in need as opposed to waiting for someone or already being helped? It's ok to ask for help when you need it, people can't read your mind. I agree there's not enough employees but that should be taken in to consideration when you're upset with the workers. Obviously if there's less workers than departments, they're being I've worked and spread thin. Cut them some slack and have a little patience.
just me

Lexington, KY

#111 Jul 26, 2013
jethrojagger wrote:
No need to interact with walmart employees other than the checkout. If you can't find it yourself you are too stupid to shop there.
Jewelry is locked up and needs an employee to open the case.
ha ha

Danville, KY

#112 Jul 26, 2013
in do time they will start close a few of the wally world china and japan supply company that the dumb as- america ppl back ,,,,,,
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#113 Jul 26, 2013
just me wrote:
I'm glad they were helpful you must have drove a long ways to go to k-mart since there's no one near us there's no guy that works in jewelry u will be back in harrodsburg wm In a heart beat
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#114 Jul 26, 2013
Woah wrote:
Was it obvious that you needed help? How did the employees that ignored you know you were in need as opposed to waiting for someone or already being helped? It's ok to ask for help when you need it, people can't read your mind. I agree there's not enough employees but that should be taken in to consideration when you're upset with the workers. Obviously if there's less workers than departments, they're being I've worked and spread thin. Cut them some slack and have a little patience.
amen they don't read your mind try to work there everybody I used to work there try it sometime cause u will see a new outlook on Walmart or call 1800 Walmart and complain to them like u guys do on here maybe u get something done associates can't change it u guys can
just me

Harrodsburg, KY

#115 Jul 27, 2013
Shopgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad they were helpful you must have drove a long ways to go to k-mart since there's no one near us there's no guy that works in jewelry u will be back in harrodsburg wm In a heart beat
Did not have to drive that far, just Lexington and I am there five days a week already. True, no guy works in the jewelry dept - no one at all does. My experience was July 2012 and I haven't shopped there since. Hburg WM doesn't have anything I can't live without or find somewhere else with a little effort.
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#116 Jul 27, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not have to drive that far, just Lexington and I am there five days a week already. True, no guy works in the jewelry dept - no one at all does. My experience was July 2012 and I haven't shopped there since. Hburg WM doesn't have anything I can't live without or find somewhere else with a little effort.
well why are u complaining then if you haven't been in that store since then they always have helped me but I just don't stand there I go find some help and if you just drove to lex to go to Kmart OK
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#117 Jul 27, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewelry is locked up and needs an employee to open the case.
true very true but they have other dept other then jewelry they also have all of the clothing dept and shoe dept
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#118 Jul 27, 2013
just me wrote:
Could not one of these associates that was ignoring me offered to help or gotten someone that could help? Ever think about that?????
they can't if they were off the clock sorry Walmart doesn't allow the associates to work off the clock or they could've been off that day
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#119 Jul 27, 2013
Woah wrote:
Amen people just don't no unless u have been there
donte

Harrodsburg, KY

#120 Jul 28, 2013
people of walmart.com
check it out!
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#121 Aug 10, 2013
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
hate to tell u but the customer is always right and they shouldn't run someone down to clean something up
customers aren't always right that's the problem with Walmart today and they should tell a worker that works there
Shopgirl

Winchester, KY

#122 Aug 21, 2013
Shopgirl wrote:
<quoted text> customers aren't always right that's the problem with Walmart today and they should tell a worker that works there
they can't read minds u no
a joke

London, KY

#123 Aug 23, 2013
walmart comes to town promises all these jobs behind these check out lines and they have 15 or 20 and there r never any open but 1.weres all the jobs and people working like they said when they came to town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nanik? 2 hr blank 1
leave bill cosby alone 2 hr Backer chewing Ch... 16
Tierra Blevins (Jun '12) 2 hr R u serious 18
kim shouse 2 hr satisfaction 12
Prostitutes 3 hr Ella 14
Whitaker Bank Opinions Good or Bad (Jan '14) 5 hr earl fudge 16
seriously 5 hr update 24
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match

Harrodsburg People Search