Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

The people that run the fair need to book this group that done Boyle County ! Lot better rides for the teenagers and a much better group all together !
The Fair

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

It's cancelled due to crybabies sorry :(
baha

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Cancel it!!!!!!!! Its the worst and biggest joke. Do us all a favor!!!!!! Boyle Co. is great. Maybe a change in leadership is over due
Lance

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

baha wrote:
Cancel it!!!!!!!! Its the worst and biggest joke. Do us all a favor!!!!!! Boyle Co. is great. Maybe a change in leadership is over due
What is the joke about it? You mad cause you can't win a teddy bear? You poor little cry baby. You win every time if you pick up the little ducks..lmbo
chris

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

I stopped going years ago, when I had to play for three people to get into the truck pull and then me and my wife take my daughter in to ride the rides. I cant understand why the cant have one price for everything like boyle county fair.
Allan

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

chris wrote:
I stopped going years ago, when I had to play for three people to get into the truck pull and then me and my wife take my daughter in to ride the rides. I cant understand why the cant have one price for everything like boyle county fair.
You poor little thing..can you buy gas for $1.85 a gallon? No! Can you get a gallon of milk for $2.00? No! Wake up to reality this is not 1985. Thank obama..lmbo!
trina

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor little thing..can you buy gas for $1.85 a gallon? No! Can you get a gallon of milk for $2.00? No! Wake up to reality this is not 1985. Thank obama..lmbo!
I went last year and took and daughter and same thing happened had to pay for a damn truck pull and then pay to enter the fair...26.00 for both of us to spend a couple of hours at the fair.
Tommy

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

trina wrote:
<quoted text>I went last year and took and daughter and same thing happened had to pay for a damn truck pull and then pay to enter the fair...26.00 for both of us to spend a couple of hours at the fair.
Stay at home close to a box of Kleenex and eat a bologna sandwich!
Harvey

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

trina wrote:
<quoted text>I went last year and took and daughter and same thing happened had to pay for a damn truck pull and then pay to enter the fair...26.00 for both of us to spend a couple of hours at the fair.
Your problem is you trying to do too much in one night...lmbo
Well

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

The fair the past several years has sucked so this years won't be no different

Since: Aug 11

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

The motorsports at the mercer county fair are really good aside the fact they usually start an hour past what they say their going to .
Sideline Reporter

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

The Mercer County Fair and Horse Show is a treasure of our community.
Alamo

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Funnie99 wrote:
The motorsports at the mercer county fair are really good aside the fact they usually start an hour past what they say their going to .
They are on central time not eastern! I hear they are having 2 nights of KTPA . They are spending bucks on that!
Ben Dover

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Maybe oboma will send everyone a little more money for fair this yr... Or even send free family passes... I guess the fair should be free after all... Surely it doesn't cost anything to put on horsepulls and truck shows...
hahaha

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PLEASE CANCEL THE MERCER FAIR UNTIL NEW LEADERSHIP COMES IN, WITH BETTER IDEAS OTHER THAN THE DUMB ASS TRUCK PULL
Sideline reporter

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Rianna dear, billy boy will be there you can report on his booth. Corrupted harrodsburg herald
facts

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

it will suck like it has for the past 8 years. they will charge an arm and leg to get in and half the rides will either be not put together, broken or no one standing there to run them. Food booths are to darn high. And depends on who your face is stuck up someones butt will determined if you win Miss Mercer. these are just the plain old facts!
mercer

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

I go to Boyle countys fair. I'm a resident in Mercer and haven't been to the fair in 5yrs. Have to agree, get rid of the current leadership and quit making the truck pull the main event. The reason why this happens is because the leadership has family in it. THE MERCER FAIR IS PATHETIC
yay

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

The Fair wrote:
It's cancelled due to crybabies sorry :(
THANK GOD!!!!!!! THANKYOU!!! YOUR DOING US ALL A FAVOR
What

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

mercer wrote:
I go to Boyle countys fair. I'm a resident in Mercer and haven't been to the fair in 5yrs. Have to agree, get rid of the current leadership and quit making the truck pull the main event. The reason why this happens is because the leadership has family in it. THE MERCER FAIR IS PATHETIC
Quit making the Truck Pull the main event? Walk down and look at the bleachers at the motorsports track. Then look at the grandstands with about 4 people in them and you see which one should be the main event..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Harrodsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg People Search