Stamping Ground, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text> That sounds like cop wanna be Scotty Mosely. See no one would allow littleScotty to play cop but Billy Whitenack. See if Billy goes away little Scotty wont get to play cop. Your a joke Scott
Scott Mosley was elected by the voters of the City of Harrodsburg, Billy Whitenack has no control over that whatsoever.
Sherry

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Mosley was elected by the voters of the City of Harrodsburg, Billy Whitenack has no control over that whatsoever.
harrodaburg idiot response. Mosely is a joke.
Charlie

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Someone wrote:
I seen a police officer flying by my house with his lights other day with lights and sirens on come to find out he was trying to beat the train and which it didn't work to well . Does anyone ever witness them breaking the law , I wanna start carrying a camera around and recording their every move .
Please tell us how you know that the officer was trying to beat the train? Did he tell you this? Did you ever consider the possibility that the officer was on a run and could not safely cross the tracks?
Charlie

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text> why not just hear the truth . If u don't like it well life goes on . There was one passed me on college st , scared me & my grandchild because he didn't put on lights till he was behind me , passed me & I pull over then found him in that grocers store that's right over from Kroger ! Real emergency ??
So what is the reason that you have assumed that there could not have been an emergency at a store? How do you know that someone wasn't inside committing a robbery, beating up someone, killing someone, holding someone hostage, etc? I'm sure that the officer wasn't speeding to the store just to make sure that he could get there before they sold out of their sale items.....geez....
Charlie

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Someone wrote:
<quoted text> well let me see , I'm a small business owner and I'm over protective when i comes to my kids and if my kids get hit by these idiots I'm going to be pissed . they came close once . I am a patriot , they can not make runs without lights and siren , I use to be a firefighter
Your first post stated that they went by "with" lights and siren on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Dudeness 147,027
Micah Riney (Jun '12) 27 min shocked 8
The fair sux 1 hr I care 47
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
Who's the shirtless guy w/ a big gut who plays ... 2 hr Outsider 14
Old Mercer High School Building is antiquated 5 hr Thinking 6
old hhs football field 7 hr Academics not sports 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••