Done

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Since there is another thread about you and you have chimed in on it I thought this would be the best way to get your attention. Like it says I am done with you. I have been there for you and at one time believed I meant something to you and then suddenly without warning you shut me out of your life. You would rather spend your time with some inked up pierced scum bag that treats you like crap. So forget you ever knew me. If you see me in public don't bother saying hi. I have given you my heart and you chose to break it one piece at a time. I have nothing else to give. Go to other people with your problems. Don't talk to me with tears in your eyes and talk about how alike we are. We are nothing alike! I don't turn my love for people on and off. I am there in good times and bad. Don't come on here and ask me who I am either. I saved you the embarrassment of using your name. You should be able to read this post and figure it out. If you can't you ate more of a heartless b*tch than I thought!
mary

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

i would say u are the scum bag gettin on topix telling somone u are done with them. dont u have the guts to tell them in person...guts less piece of shit.
dang

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sounds like Mary doesn't have anything better to do than to get in other people's business.
someone who knows

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

mary wrote:
i would say u are the scum bag gettin on topix telling somone u are done with them. dont u have the guts to tell them in person...guts less piece of shit.
looks like mary got mad cause she got dumped,lmmfao, maybe if you stayed off the dope and quit cheating you might have a man, or woman like your shadow...
lisa

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

dang wrote:
Sounds like Mary doesn't have anything better to do than to get in other people's business.
i guess he made it everyones business when he posted it on the internet...lmao
mary

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>looks like mary got mad cause she got dumped,lmmfao, maybe if you stayed off the dope and quit cheating you might have a man, or woman like your shadow...
guess what mary is not mad and didnt get dumped, she been married for 24 years and never cheated is very happy with her marriage....probably more than i can say for you....
Done

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Done wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought since she won't respond to my emails or phone calls this was the best way to get her attention. Lisa you can sick my Dick when Mary is finished with it!
Suck
trent

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

what a coward. anyone can sit there and hide behind a computer and say there finished with someone, but a real person would look them in the face and tell them. there are also two sides two every story and im damn sure you are leaving something out about you.im sure you are not perfect.
brent

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

u better hope my ass doesnt ever find out where u live.. a inked up pierced up scumbag.yes my ass has all these, but i have something u dont a damn goodlooking woman and one ppaying ass job...sounds like you have had some had luck on the girls in you life...u sure are taking u angry out on the women on here....get a life
Done

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

There are two sides to every story and maybe she will let me know what her problem is. Brent the losers that she has wasted her time with have been inked up pierced up and scumbags. Not every person that choses to live like that is a scum bag and there are some scum bags that wear suits and ties. You say your a scunbag and that's your choice. This is not an ex-girlfriend. This is a person that I treated like family and in turn she chose to disrespect me and my family. I have a family and a job and if you still have the desire to kick my ass pack a lunch because it will be an all day job. I have a life and I see you have one too...get out of mine.
someone who doesnt care

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

mary wrote:
<quoted text>guess what mary is not mad and didnt get dumped, she been married for 24 years and never cheated is very happy with her marriage....probably more than i can say for you....
she must be 400lbs, sagging boobs to her belly & toothless, shes just nasty...& just for the fact i have a man, & we work, & do everything together like before...so mary needs to get a life & sounds like your jealous cause you dont have a life, just like to meddle...
mary

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

400lbs far from,tootless I hardly thinks so, know boobless when you get my age it does happen, but a real good suppry bra helps....get al life maybe so, but i have work went to college and found one hell of a good job and 30-35 years later got to retire at the age of 50 which most people dont.when people get on the internet and post there daily information its not meddling, its called voicing there opinion...so ficking back off. have of nice day....tired oc you childish arguing
Screw U

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

It's just like all you Hogtown losers to take a matter and make it all about your drama!
tina

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

if u had a problem with you girl friend take it up with her. coming on topix posting is being a coward and is going to get u bad comments.what make u think everyone going to believe your story, always tow side two every story...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
logan woods clayton brown josh collins 2 min Mary Jane 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Limbertwig 138,557
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Monsenor Fidel Tubino 16,066
Guy Who Spits in People's Faces (Mar '10) 2 hr Have truck Will Travel 35
Five players kicked off Burgin Basketball team 2 hr Bull Dog 157
hitachi e-shift 3 hr E shift worker 27
Dana Carrico 4 hr Outsider Lookin In 4
•••
•••
•••
Harrodsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harrodsburg Jobs