Just me

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2013
I'm just going to make a suggestion. If a customer asks a question of an employee, instead of answering "I don't know" and walking away, how about "I'm not sure, but if you have a minute I'll check on it." I understand you guys work hard for small wages but so do I. This community spends a great deal of money at your store and a little helpfulness goes a long way.
Debby

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2013
you hit the nail on the head . I've been out there and asked for something and I get a brain dead look . Hell I don't work there and I wish I had just half of the money back that ive had to spend there . I know they don't get paid a lot but still . The Danville Kroger is big an nice . Its better than the one in HBURG .
It would help

Danville, KY

#3 Nov 22, 2013
It would seriously help if the employees were taught more about the store when they are hired. Even just walk the employee around to show them where things are. Plus the policies about ad match and everything else. No one knows nothing. I stopped shopping there and go out of town for what I need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caleb Lunsford came out? 27 min saddened 31
Sis Anderson 29 min saddened 40
Robbie Williams 48 min tenbuck 6
earl treadway 2 hr An observation 5
Adam Hammack (Aug '12) 2 hr An observation 6
marriage and engagements 2 hr Kissass raccoon 1
HATERS of UK 2 hr Kissass raccoon 54
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE