salty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Anyone else have her as a worker? She is so hateful and acts like any benefits you are awarded come out of her pocket!! I am always honest and turn in all my wages etc but she is so rude and has my income as more than it is monthly. Said they have to count for pple who get paid bi weekly getting paid three times a month even tho this only happens like two times a year. How is that right? I work fulltime but have two small kids and need a lil help with groceries.
bigben

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Wow! She mean! She probably gets a bonus if she cuts what you get!
salty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Idk what her deal is but she tried to argue with me and said if you get paid every two weeks,there will be 5 or 6 times a year where you get paid 3 times in one month. Wrong. This only happens twice a year. I even have proof from my payroll dept. So she is over calculating my income. Idk who to go to??
Help

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

salty wrote:
Idk what her deal is but she tried to argue with me and said if you get paid every two weeks,there will be 5 or 6 times a year where you get paid 3 times in one month. Wrong. This only happens twice a year. I even have proof from my payroll dept. So she is over calculating my income. Idk who to go to??
Go to her supervisor first. Then call the state office. She lied to us, we had her in a hearing in 2 months, reduced to tears. We won.
salty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Thank you so much. I don't want it if Im not allowed to get it but she IS lying. Do you know her supervisor name? What did she lie to yall about?
datahaza

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Majority of workers in cabinet for health services are rude and hateful. If they worked somewhere other than government, most would be fired.
datahaza

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

One other thought, next time you meet with case worker keep in mind the only difference in you and most of the workers is the side of the desk you are sitting at.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min RayOne 138,748
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,212
Mercer Basketball 2 hr Really 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
Herrington lake 5 hr that guy 5
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr hum 921
Dana Carrico 6 hr oh my 11
•••
•••
•••
Harrodsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••