Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 May 17, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
Which, BTW, if you blow .05 you can still be arrested and charged with DUI. In order to be in the free and clear, you need to blow under .05.
To be arrested with a BA between a .05 and .08, there must be other competent evidence to determine if the person in in fact under the influence.

So, you can be, but then again, maybe not.
hrm

Richmond, KY

#22 May 17, 2013
IMO wrote:
.05 is pretty low. I ran upon a road block a few years back after having 2 beers about 30 minutes prior. I blew just under .08. Point being, it doesn't take much. I have a high tolerance and I'm 6'3"/240 lbs. Had it been .05, I would have gotten a DUI and I was in no way impaired.
Just my $.02.
If you blew at a road block, you took a PBT. That's a different beast than the intoxilyzer. It's likely you weren't at a .07something. The PBT doesn't deal with residual mouth alcohol like an intoxilyzer, leading to an artificially high reading. If your weight and assessment of how much you drank is correct, I'd expect your BA to be somewhere around an .03.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#23 May 17, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
To be arrested with a BA between a .05 and .08, there must be other competent evidence to determine if the person in in fact under the influence.
So, you can be, but then again, maybe not.
You got one right!

.05-.08 is considered "no presumption." But if you were driving erratically, or got out of the car and couldn't stand up, then you could be arrested and charged with DUI even if you just blew a .055

The court would then have to rely on the officer's testimony rather than the BAC. Keep in mind that if you are over .08 it does not matter how coherent you are or how in control of yourself you are. You are legally presumed to be intoxicated.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#24 May 17, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
You got one right!
.05-.08 is considered "no presumption." But if you were driving erratically, or got out of the car and couldn't stand up, then you could be arrested and charged with DUI even if you just blew a .055
The court would then have to rely on the officer's testimony rather than the BAC. Keep in mind that if you are over .08 it does not matter how coherent you are or how in control of yourself you are. You are legally presumed to be intoxicated.
Actually, you FINALLY were correct. Unlike when you were running around with the Westboro Baptist Church idiots.

Baltimore, Maryland

#25 May 17, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you FINALLY were correct. Unlike when you were running around with the Westboro Baptist Church idiots.
Again, you turn to the bizarre. My family and I are Buddhists.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#26 May 17, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you turn to the bizarre. My family and I are Buddhists.
Nice try Bart. Nobody buys it.

Baltimore, Maryland

#27 May 17, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Bart. Nobody buys it.
Who is this person? It seems that you are obsessed with him. What did he do to you and most importantly, why do you think that I'm him? I have a certificate in counseling and I'd love to help you overcome this behavior. Feel free to register and send me a private message.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#28 May 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this person? It seems that you are obsessed with him. What did he do to you and most importantly, why do you think that I'm him? I have a certificate in counseling and I'd love to help you overcome this behavior. Feel free to register and send me a private message.
Counseling fir being truthful? I think you need more counseling than anyone.
tina

Harrodsburg, KY

#29 May 18, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
Which, BTW, if you blow .05 you can still be arrested and charged with DUI. In order to be in the free and clear, you need to blow under .05.
no shit, we though we was just gonna get to get back in our car and head back to the local bars and drink some more.what do you think we are dumbasses
adam

Harrodsburg, KY

#30 May 18, 2013
IMO wrote:
.05 is pretty low. I ran upon a road block a few years back after having 2 beers about 30 minutes prior. I blew just under .08. Point being, it doesn't take much. I have a high tolerance and I'm 6'3"/240 lbs. Had it been .05, I would have gotten a DUI and I was in no way impaired.
Just my $.02.
ty someone that finally understands...one true digger would argue for weeks with someone.

Baltimore, Maryland

#31 May 18, 2013
tina wrote:
<quoted text>no shit, we though we was just gonna get to get back in our car and head back to the local bars and drink some more.what do you think we are dumbasses
In your case, yes.
kim

Harrodsburg, KY

#32 May 18, 2013
I have never knew one person that knew so much about everything....zoning laws, dui laws, financial aid,taking out business loans...and all he did was go to school study bugs...Hell I look that up on the computer all u have to do is take online classes for six months for that now, have a certificate sent in the mail...HAHAHA easy easy

Baltimore, Maryland

#33 May 18, 2013
kim wrote:
I have never knew one person that knew so much about everything....
Well that's probably because the people you know are too stupid to find their ass with both hands...

Baltimore, Maryland

#34 May 18, 2013
kim wrote:
I have never knew one person that knew so much about everything....zoning laws, dui laws, financial aid,taking out business loans...and all he did was go to school study bugs...Hell I look that up on the computer all u have to do is take online classes for six months for that now, have a certificate sent in the mail...HAHAHA easy easy
And furthermore if you think you can get a bachelor's in entomology and go on to work for the US Fish and Wildlife Service by taking a six month course online, then you're even dumber than I think you are.
common sense

Somerset, KY

#35 May 18, 2013
kim wrote:
All you have to do is know how to use google then cut and paste...

Baltimore, Maryland

#36 May 18, 2013
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is know how to use google then cut and paste...
I never found the cut and paste option to be very helpful. I always used copy and paste.....
Poonthacker

Barnesville, OH

#37 May 21, 2013
Well look here, its digger Bart argueing with people again, that is all he does, always trying to prove u wrong,nd he don't know his ass from a hole in the wall, and Bart u got botn hands to find his ass,,,,, U would have to use both hands to stick ur thumb up ur ass, why don't u leave everyone alone and stop being socantankerous, ea now correct my typing! as long as u get it ,no problem
LMAO

Harrodsburg, KY

#38 May 22, 2013
Poonthacker wrote:
Well look here, its digger Bart argueing with people again, that is all he does, always trying to prove u wrong,nd he don't know his ass from a hole in the wall, and Bart u got botn hands to find his ass,,,,, U would have to use both hands to stick ur thumb up ur ass, why don't u leave everyone alone and stop being socantankerous, ea now correct my typing! as long as u get it ,no problem
u can argue with him all u want, he is never wrong...there was a Topix about him sever weeks back describe him in word, I never responded I should have my answer would have been BIPOLAR...the say the are never wrong and lover to argue and say mean and hurtful thing to people....
one zoomer

United States

#39 May 22, 2013
Bart or digger or whatever is a loon. I don't buy all this BS..He puts out here . God , he'd be THE man of all times if all he says WAS true . He " knows more , does more , walks more , a 007 spy jesus christ wants his autograph ! And suddenly a family . What does the 'wife think bart? Does she have opinions ?
one zoomer

United States

#40 May 22, 2013
one more , narcissist ; Argumentative, arrogant ,vain , master of deceit , false image of himself .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deron "Ron" Jones (Mar '09) 1 hr My dad 8
Ryan Hulett 's property 2 hr apartment hunter 1
josh morgan 3 hr jess 39
curious 13 hr poor business 2
Green dot card from Walmart 13 hr Curious14 1
kim shouse 15 hr struggling one 16
Noisy family member (Jun '14) 17 hr yaprobablyno 29
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
Dan Herron Tendered by Colts, Jerrell Freeman Receives Qualifying Offer
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Colts tender Jerrell Freeman, Boom Herron, Daniel Adongo
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal
Bleacher Report 3:00 AM
Colts' Extensions May Limit Free-Agency Flexibility
Bleacher Report 3:37 AM
How Much Is Hughes Worth as Top Pass Rusher?