Jeff Pearce running for Constable lol!

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ImNotAcriminalBu tKnowHim

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2014
we don't need him protecting our community. NO GOOD!!!!!
youarekidding

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2014
LMFAO! He would do ANYTHING do get in with the sherrif because he wants Ernie to hire him so bad just to show Billy. What a laugh!
loi

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2014
He doesn't need of position of authority!
haha

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2014
What a joke of a man
yep

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2014
Might as well put Harvey on the ballot. Guarantee he would get more votes and do a better job. Pearce cant stand not havin that authority.
checkers

Mount Washington, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2014
Rodney Harlow running for constable! LOL!
think

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2014
If u have nothing nice to say, Why say Anything? Keep your opinions to yourself. You all have no problem talking bad about others whose REAL NAMES are posted. If you really feel you have to post your opinions, WHY DONT YOU HAVE THE BACKBONE TO POST YOUR REAL NAME? BECAUSE YOU ARE COWARDS WHO HIDE BEHIND COMPUTERS SAYING WHATEVER. I do not know this man who is running. But, if I had something to say about him, I would post my Real name. It's different when posting on topix about different subjects, some, sure it's fine to call yourself whatever name. But when posting about someone personally, that's different. Topix would be an alright site if more people used manners. But, sadly, they DONT.
thought

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jan 31, 2014
think wrote:
If u have nothing nice to say, Why say Anything? Keep your opinions to yourself. You all have no problem talking bad about others whose REAL NAMES are posted. If you really feel you have to post your opinions, WHY DONT YOU HAVE THE BACKBONE TO POST YOUR REAL NAME? BECAUSE YOU ARE COWARDS WHO HIDE BEHIND COMPUTERS SAYING WHATEVER. I do not know this man who is running. But, if I had something to say about him, I would post my Real name. It's different when posting on topix about different subjects, some, sure it's fine to call yourself whatever name. But when posting about someone personally, that's different. Topix would be an alright site if more people used manners. But, sadly, they DONT.
So why did you choose not to post your name you imbecile ?
Who Knows

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2014
thought wrote:
<quoted text> So why did you choose not to post your name you imbecile ?
I guess he wasn't thinking.
thinker also

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2014
You people never cease to amaze me. Your stupidity and ignorance. "Think " was not bashing or condemning anyone. It's the people who spit their nasty opinions out at others real names who ought to have the guts to put their real names. But you people are too weak. And no I DONT know Pierce or Harlow or any
Only been here six months because of my job.
thinker also

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I literally just laughed my A** off! You supposedly don't even know the guy but why on earth would you click on this topic and and read it and you just so happen to have such a defending attitude toward what others say. I would say that you are in fact Jeff Pearce posting or someone that is a close friend to him.
probably because, UNLIKE YOU. Think is an intelligent creature with manners and an I.Q. higher than a jackasses.-
Jim

Palatine, IL

#14 Feb 1, 2014
No one on this thread used there name. LMAO.
Lol

Danville, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2014
Anybody who knows him can tell you he's not suited for any kind of authority... Little man syndrome.
friend

Springboro, OH

#16 Feb 1, 2014
I'm in law enforcement and yes I'm close to Jeff. This posting is originated from Chief Billy Whitenack and his Lawrenceburg rejects. Jeff represents none of this Billy and you should be ashamed.
because

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I literally just laughed my A** off! You supposedly don't even know the guy but why on earth would you click on this topic and and read it and you just so happen to have such a defending attitude toward what others say. I would say that you are in fact Jeff Pearce posting or someone that is a close friend to him.
Because ugly and rude comments are Useless and you would think people would CHOOSE to use manners and act like adults when posting. I don't know ANY of the people whose names are posted on this thread. Just reading. Sometimes opinions Are like Assholes and better off kept to oneself and Not seen or heard. If people choose to post their opinions, some should maybe get their dictionary's out and look up a few words : Etiquette, Manners, etc.
thought

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2014
thought wrote:
<quoted text> So why did you choose not to post your name you imbecile ?
because I did not post a personal opinion about anyone. "IMBECILE ", Really?? Perhaps someday, hopefully, you will grow up.
Senior

Miami Beach, FL

#19 Feb 5, 2014
I dam sure dont give a sh#t about Ray Tarter . He should stay on a porch stop trying to act like dog the bounty hunter
voter

Stanford, KY

#20 Feb 8, 2014
Anybody who would vote to put Jeff Pearce in any office is crazy. He is the most arrogant, big headed, hateful loser I have ever had the bad fortune to have to listen to. He is exactly where he needs to be.......... working in a factory far away from law enforcement.
Whos

Danville, KY

#21 Feb 9, 2014
Who's sheriff car is in front if the funeral home? I wish he'd park it in his 5 car driveway and let traffic turn right when their is a train.. Nobody cares that you have a sherries car that never moves so put it in your drive way and stop blocking traffic
Patrick

Harrodsburg, KY

#22 Feb 9, 2014
Whos wrote:
Who's sheriff car is in front if the funeral home? I wish he'd park it in his 5 car driveway and let traffic turn right when their is a train.. Nobody cares that you have a sherries car that never moves so put it in your drive way and stop blocking traffic
You are not in that big of a hurry. A parking space is a parking space, it is not a time saver for you hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elcharros 39 min Wow 5
Donald Trump Lets vote for him Pres. (Jan '12) 4 hr Sean Spicer 28
Harvey hines and Jess crawley 4 hr Disgusted 8
Vote To Impeach chumper 5 hr Oldie 7
TRUMP's address 10 hr NotEllis 41
cari simpson 11 hr Joker 2
kats loose 11 hr Kelly 17

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance