Next Last
wondering

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 May 22, 2012
Does anybody know of a body found monday on beaumont ave
Digger

Lexington, KY

#2 May 22, 2012
Rodney Keith Sims, age 46, Beaumont Ave., Harrodsburg, son of James Sims and Judy Allen Jarrell, Harrodsburg, died Monday, May 21, 2012.

Born January 14, 1966 in Harrodsburg, KY, he was a veteran of the US Army and had served in the National Guard. He was a former Toyota Mfg. Maintenance employee and attended Ellers Memorial Baptist Church.

Other survivors include: three daughters: Heather Shay West, Maegan Elise Sims, and Baileigh Marie Sims, all of Harrodsburg, KY; one brother: Jeff (Samantha) Sims of Harrodsburg, KY; one grandson, Brayden Layne West; maternal grandmother, Jewell Allen of Harrodsburg, KY.

Funeral services will be 11:00 AM, Friday, May 25, 2012, at the Ransdell Funeral Chapel by Rick Bolton and Kenneth Meredith Burial will be in the Spring Hill Cemetery, Harrodsburg.

Pallbearers are: Aaron Taylor, Jim Murray, John Jenkins, Scott Moseley, Daryl Coffman, and Peyton Carroll. Honorary bearers are: Ray Beasley, Brian Taylor, Brayden West, and Donna Tingle.

Visitation will be from 5 PM until 8 PM Thursday, at the Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
old friend.

London, KY

#3 May 22, 2012
Awwww, what happened to him?
Digger

Lexington, KY

#4 May 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="old friend. "]Awwww, what happened to him?[/QUOTE]

He died.
Calling you out

Lebanon, KY

#5 May 23, 2012
Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
He died.
So Digger, have you always been a Dick Head?
ha ha

Martin, KY

#6 May 23, 2012
digger know everything about eveything all you need to do is ask ..... he must be a republicrat knows a lot but still knows nothing .
rude

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 May 23, 2012
Guys he has a family please be respectful he has children who don't need to see all kinds of crap right now they say he had a heart attack and went peacefully no pain or suffering so please stop posting here please
wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#8 May 24, 2012
Don't see how any of that has been rude so far?
dowahdiddy

Richmond, KY

#9 May 24, 2012
wondering wrote:
Don't see how any of that has been rude so far?
That one guy called digger a dick. That was rude.
wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#10 May 24, 2012
Yes, that was very rude. I guess I don't see how Diggers comments were viewed as rude. :/
SURE

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 May 24, 2012
This guy was Shay West's dad and heck I didn't even know she had another dad other than David. But she sure is acting all heart broken on FB...she never even mentioned him
Calling you out

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 May 24, 2012
dowahdiddy wrote:
<quoted text>
That one guy called digger a dick. That was rude.
No it wasn't rude, Digger's smart ass comment was rude. But since
you think I'm rude it's pretty clear that you are a dumb ass
Calling you out

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 May 24, 2012
wondering wrote:
Yes, that was very rude. I guess I don't see how Diggers comments were viewed as rude.:/
Yup... your a dumb ass too.
wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#15 May 24, 2012
I don't think saying someone died is rude. It's just a fact. I'm sorry if you're having a rough time. Calling people names won't make the pain go away. I know you'll find peace one day :) Stay strong
Calling you out

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 May 24, 2012
wondering wrote:
I don't think saying someone died is rude. It's just a fact. I'm sorry if you're having a rough time. Calling people names won't make the pain go away. I know you'll find peace one day :) Stay strong
What is wrong with you people? Someone asked what happened? Digger said "he died". NO SHIT !!! the person what happened, meaning... how did they die. What a bunch of dumb people.
WOW

Boynton Beach, FL

#17 May 24, 2012
SURE wrote:
This guy was Shay West's dad and heck I didn't even know she had another dad other than David. But she sure is acting all heart broken on FB...she never even mentioned him
I agree ! I've known here for awhile never mentioned him !!
well

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 May 24, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree ! I've known here for awhile never mentioned him !!
some people stoop real low for a few seconds of attention
typical

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 May 26, 2012
well its shay you wouldn't expect any less would you?
True

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 May 29, 2012
So sad that she has made an image for herself like she has. Poor girl. She just wants someone to feel sorry for her.
May Mr. Sims rest in peace.
typical wrote:
well its shay you wouldn't expect any less would you?
FYI

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 Jun 26, 2012
SURE wrote:
I'm sorry you didn't know Shay's real dad, but your stepping on toes you know nothing about!!!! Whose fault would it have been if no one knew about her dad?? Hers??? NOT!!! He was her biological dad but not her father because he didn't make the effort like a real father would!!! Then he turns around and ends up doing the same thing to his other children, are u gonna say u didn't know they had a dad too?? Children are innocent!!! They can't help if their parent or parents don't take on their responsibilities!!! Just because she didn't talk about her dad doesn't mean that she doesn't have feelings for him, I'm sure there are other children out there in the same situation as Shay but they have no control over it either!!! So next time you wanna say something so rude just remember you reap what you sow!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Support the Russians. Vote Democrats 4 hr Candy 2
Mercer schools 5 hr Raymond R 39
Mary & Theresa Sparks 7 hr Looking good 3
Teresa Sparks 7 hr Looking good 3
Russian probe continues 9 hr Dammed ol me 22
w.c.c. 11 hr Admire her 9
Red head at Hitachi 18 hr Curioustoo 20

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance