Josh Crossfield???
I Know
#1 Mar 20, 2013
Does anyone know this kid? Is he gay or what? The way he talks, walks, and acts makes me believe he is. I've also been told he is living with a gay man, any information would be appreciated.
Scrim Shaw

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
I Know wrote:
Does anyone know this kid? Is he gay or what? The way he talks, walks, and acts makes me believe he is. I've also been told he is living with a gay man, any information would be appreciated.
His sexual preference should not matter to you any more than the color of your eyes matter to someone else.He is a very good person and what he prefers in any department should not matter in the least to you. Your wondering about him brings up the question: What about you? Why do you care about his bedroom activity? It should be of no interest to you unless you have some ulterior motive. Please spare us your curiosity about this young man and concentrate on being as fine a person as he is. Does this make sense?
I Know
#3 Mar 20, 2013
thank you for answering my question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiarra bradshaw 18 min Binn 9
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 1 hr jon bon anchovi 192
Triple Crown 2 hr Marty 1
Illusions 10 hr Really 4
Megan baker an justin smith 13 hr honestly 5
Easterling & Miranda rights 14 hr well 11
anita sallee (Jul '15) 23 hr ha ha 37

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance