Is their any decent middle age men ou...

Is their any decent middle age men out there?

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

buffy

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2013
just wondering if their is still any old fashioned men out there looking for an old fashioned woman
LMS

Antioch, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2013
buffy wrote:
just wondering if their is still any old fashioned men out there looking for an old fashioned woman
how old
Bluegrass

Bumpass, VA

#3 Nov 4, 2013
No there's not...ESPECIALLY in Harrodsburg
Slow

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2013
maybe
yepthereis

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2013
There certainly is, but of course women want nothing to do with them. They want a dope fiend, and a wife beater/cheater first. Good guys always finnish last.
haha

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2013
yepthereis wrote:
There certainly is, but of course women want nothing to do with them. They want a dope fiend, and a wife beater/cheater first. Good guys always finnish last.
You know what's worse than those 2 types of men? An extreme tight ass with a pot belly who thinks an expensive date is at mcdonalds. Who runs home to mommy and daddy when he hears a man with a gun is on the loose. Yeah, what a catch.
girl

United States

#7 Nov 7, 2013
buffy wrote:
grow up! Go to church stay of topix
datahaza

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2013
Old fashion=sugar daddy. They don't exist
Del Sargent

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2013
Come on over I will buy you one of those fancy Walmart pizza's (I got a coupon) and even scrape the dog hair off the couch
buffy

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2013
It doesn't matter if the person is potbelly or rich or poor its only if they have a good heart. money and looks aren't everything a good hearted person is all that matters
LMS

Antioch, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2013
buffy wrote:
It doesn't matter if the person is potbelly or rich or poor its only if they have a good heart. money and looks aren't everything a good hearted person is all that matters
got a email address I'll send u a reply I'm old fashion looking for a good lady
holy hell

Winchester, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2013
There are some good looking pepsi men in this town. Start checking the gas stations around town. They are charmers.
jack of all trades

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 7, 2014
yes if you look in the rig place what do you look like old fat and ugly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men 26 min Happy 27
Harvey hines 1 hr Curious 9
Danielle Davis 5 hr Indeed 5
Who's The Sexiest Black Guy In Town? 8 hr Haha 32
El Charros 11 hr Think Tank 7
Mercer Schools losing money 11 hr Think Tank 25
Daniel Patrick 12 hr Tisdale 25

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance