First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Dont Judge Me !!!!!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2009
hello everyone i am looking for hanks bridge that is haunted and if anyone out there knows how to get to it plz leave me dirrections we are planning on going on saturday so if you can tell me where it is i would be gladly appreciate it or any other haunted place thanks alot
Real Testament

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 May 25, 2009
there's crybaby bridge in frankfort. I've went several times. a long time ago a school bus full of children wrecked and everybody died. What you do is go down the road cross the tracks and turn around. you stop on the train tracks for 10 seconds and stop at the beginning of the bridge and put your car in neautral and the kids will push your car up the hill. for the best results put baby powder and the back of your car and you will see the handprints. my car went about 25 mph up the bridge.
josie whales

Sheridan, AR

#3 May 25, 2009
TeresaG wrote:
hello everyone i am looking for hanks bridge that is haunted and if anyone out there knows how to get to it plz leave me dirrections we are planning on going on saturday so if you can tell me where it is i would be gladly appreciate it or any other haunted place thanks alot
I guess you are talking about Hanks Bridge in Mercer County. Or maybe it is in Boyle County I do not know. Take 150 towards Perryville and turn right onto Quirks Run Road. I think it is 1822. Not sure how far but it is to the right. I think the name of the road is Hanks Bridge Road.

“Harrodsburg at it's best!”

Since: Dec 08

Providence

#4 May 25, 2009
TeresaG wrote:
Well there isn't anything special about it. It really isn't worth the drive. I have been out there with cameras, voice recorders, night vision, a thermal screen. I have only had some strange things one time. There was an area that was about twenty feet wide, eight to ten feet long and only span about two fee above ground then faded into normal temp for the next four feet or so. Also I should note it was only like four degrees different. I did hear some strange things that were just extremely loud and blunt. However when we went down to investigate we found nothing and no reason why one area should be cooler. So, the drive is up to you. I have been a hundred times or so and had a strange encounter one time. The name of the road is "Lower Salt River Road" Here are the directions. These are based from the Mr. Kwik parking lot in Harrodsburg.

Driving directions to Lower Salt River Rd
7.8 mi about 12 mins
Suggested routes

S College St/KY-152/US-127/US-68

1. Head south on S College St/KY-152/US-127/US-68 toward KY-152/Mooreland Ave/US-68
89 ft
2. Turn right at KY-152/Mooreland Ave/US-68
Continue to follow US-68

6.2 mi
3. Turn left at Quirks Run Rd
1.0 mi
4. Continue on Lower Salt River Rd
0.6 mi

Lower Salt River Rd

This leads you right to the bridge. It is the only one on the road and is over Salt River.

Providence

#5 May 25, 2009
Real Testament wrote:
there's crybaby bridge in frankfort. I've went several times. a long time ago a school bus full of children wrecked and everybody died. What you do is go down the road cross the tracks and turn around. you stop on the train tracks for 10 seconds and stop at the beginning of the bridge and put your car in neautral and the kids will push your car up the hill. for the best results put baby powder and the back of your car and you will see the handprints. my car went about 25 mph up the bridge.
I have some videos of a similar place on my website. They are down for site restructuring at the moment. What is that place called?

“Dont Judge Me !!!!!”

Location hidden

#6 May 25, 2009
_Quentin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some videos of a similar place on my website. They are down for site restructuring at the moment. What is that place called?
thanks alot but do you know any other places?
josie whales

Sheridan, AR

#7 May 25, 2009
TeresaG wrote:
can i go with you
Real Testament

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 May 25, 2009
_Quentin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called crybaby bridge. What's your website called?

Providence

#9 May 25, 2009
The old one is harrodsburg.biz but I am working on a new url and I haven't decided what it should be yet.
Real testament

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 May 25, 2009
_Quentin_ wrote:
The old one is harrodsburg.biz but I am working on a new url and I haven't decided what it should be yet.
I was trying to watch the videos
ghost buster

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 May 25, 2009
Real Testament wrote:
This didn't happen in KY. It really did happen in another state ( can't remember which ) pretty much a urban legend. The grave yard at Hanks bridge is kinda scary, but nothing going on.
KIM

United States

#12 May 25, 2009
I use to live on Quirks Run Road but now i am married and live on my own but my parents still live there and has all my lfe Hanks Bridge is nothing but a big joke is not worth driving down here for i promise i have been a millon times. When i lived at home i would walk that way every day it was cabout 2 miles there and 2 miles back sometimes it would be getting dark before i would get back i was not scared so dont be afaid of anything if you come down cause there is nothing to be scared of. Dont waste your time whoever told you about it lied to you about it. Somebody did for real hang their self from the bridge though now that is true but you wont here him and your car will start like i said dont waste your time driving down here,,

“Dont Judge Me !!!!!”

Location hidden

#13 May 26, 2009
josie whales wrote:
<quoted text>
can i go with you
lol i dont know who you are for you to be going with me but sure i guess how can i get a hold of you

“Dont Judge Me !!!!!”

Location hidden

#14 May 26, 2009
i want somewheres that is scary so we can all go and have a good time so if you all know of any let me know thanks.............and i was told that at this hanks bridge if you cuss the man he will appear and chase after you then ur car stops and wont start for a second............so not sure if it is the same one or not

Providence

#15 May 26, 2009
ghost buster wrote:
<quoted text>
This didn't happen in KY. It really did happen in another state ( can't remember which ) pretty much a urban legend. The grave yard at Hanks bridge is kinda scary, but nothing going on.
I have an interesting picture that I took there though. It looks like someone standing behind a monument. That is on my myspace profile http://www.myspace.com/thriller_qpid

Providence

#16 May 26, 2009
Real testament wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to watch the videos
I will get them back up as soon as I can. I have been working a lot so between that and all the things I have to do the website has been on the back burner because it never had many hits.
Renny G

Lexington, KY

#17 May 27, 2009
i used to go there all the time. it's not really that scary. it's pretty cool though. i like to sit on the steps of the burnt down church.
a friend

Danville, KY

#18 May 28, 2009
TeresaG wrote:
i want somewheres that is scary so we can all go and have a good time so if you all know of any let me know thanks..........and i was told that at this hanks bridge if you cuss the man he will appear and chase after you then ur car stops and wont start for a second..........so not sure if it is the same one or not
I heard pretty much the same story. but I heard you had to call out his name to, not really sure,lol

“Dont Judge Me !!!!!”

Location hidden

#19 May 28, 2009
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>I heard pretty much the same story. but I heard you had to call out his name to, not really sure,lol
i so wanna go and i am really ready for it
killer

United States

#20 Oct 31, 2009
got to park on it. turn your car off and call out to hank. story is that your car well not start

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is religion---atheist needed 17 min devil of hell 37
Who is the man in the Ford truck without a bed? 27 min tabby 2
tommy two 40 min hesadog 10
helicopters n sirens 47 min Bald Headed Grampaw 9
How to pee you off 1 hr Aunt T Histimine 8
Adam Hammack (Aug '12) 1 hr Aunt T Histimine 20
r. j bartleson (Dec '08) 1 hr Aunt T Histimine 7
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE