'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252815 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#175917 Aug 23, 2014
Looks like they identified the animal who is responsible for the beheading of James Foley. Hope he gets it like bin laden from our Special Forces.

Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary: Beheading of James Foley video points to British rapper?

A British rapper is a suspect in the beheading of American journalist James Foley. Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 24, posted a picture of himself holding a severed head a few weeks back and it is now believed he could be the man all dressed in black with his face covered beheading Foley on that video, according to TMZ on Aug. 23.

Reports indicate that “John the Beatle,” is a nickname that former ISIS hostages dubbed Bary because of his British accent. This is a guy whose rap songs were played on BBC radio. Bary was raised in a million dollar home that was owned by Maida Vale council.

This rapper’s father, Adel Abdul Bary, is a high-profile Al Qaeda terror suspect. He was accused of masterminding the 1998 bombings of the U.S. embassies in East Africa. He was extradited to the U.S. in 2012 to face the allegations of masterminding those bombings, according to the Canada Journal today.

http://www.examiner.com/article/abdel-majed-a...

At least it wasn't one of our homegrown teahadist. I hope they send him to find his 72 virgins real soon. Lowest of the low.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175918 Aug 23, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I don't avoid people for a couple days when I'm proven wrong like you do! I omit words from sentences and you omit logic from sentences.
Even though my business affords me a lot of free time, I do get busy occasionally.
You know, life.
Nobody suggested you avoid anyone.
Ok I'll bite.
Show me. Where was my logic wrong in this conversation?
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175919 Aug 23, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a metaphor stupid.
noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metaph...
I didn't make a random post, YOU DID.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Get it now?
Of course you don't :P
<quoted text>
LMAO Every time I get tired of making you look stupid, you step right up to the plate!
Thanks for having my back.
This is the ONLY comment spoken of by me! No need to research the library of congress, mr retard!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#175920 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
It was a metaphor stupid.
noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metaph...
I didn't make a random post, YOU DID.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Get it now?
Of course you don't :P
When you have to go back and explain your self and correct your bot babble, it becomes as meaningless as the first time posted.

Paris

#175921 Aug 23, 2014
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray they locate you soon.
Ignore the turnip. It babbles so much under so many names, it all becomes meaningless.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175922 Aug 23, 2014
Full Devil Jacket wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Like the opening to the third Pirates of the Carraebaen "Worlds end" where they are facing the gallows lined up hanging pirates? Yea. That. Mass stage swinging liberals and me under the black hood smiling.
LMAS!!! Wander how many would soil themselves!
FDJ, pull the trigger!

Paris

#175923 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Even though my business affords me a lot of free time, I do get busy occasionally.
You know, life.
Ok I'll bite.
Saying you own your own company and are a liberal. Owning your own company and voting for ObamaCare is an oxymoron.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175924 Aug 23, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the right considers me to be a Communist because I'm a Democrat, I got to thinking what is a Republican? Well I found an answer I liked based on opposites, you know the opposite of left is right. Democratic/Liberal = Left and Republican/Conservative = Right, I hope you get the idea anyway here it is....
If Communism is the extreme left of the political spectrum then the opposite is the extreme right. Dictatorship,absolute power by an autocracy, perhaps the best example is Nazi-ism, although some might suggest Reagans US administration.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_opposit...
As for myself, I am 75% anarchist and 25% conservative.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175925 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You know, life.
Ok I'll bite.
You weren't too busy to make multiple comments to others the days I was disproving your allegations that the black crime rate was an anomaly and the result of racial profiling!

Since: Oct 09

#175926 Aug 23, 2014
"FBI, Homeland Security Bulletin Asks Police To Be Aware Of ISIS"

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/08/22/fbi-hom...

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175927 Aug 23, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO Every time I get tired of making you look stupid, you step right up to the plate!
Thanks for having my back.
This is the ONLY comment spoken of by me! No need to research the library of congress, mr retard!
That went over your head huh?
Metaphors can be a little tricky for some to understand.
I apologize, I will skip the metaphors from here in and be direct.
I didn't realize how much they confused you.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#175928 Aug 23, 2014
YOU should talk leDUMBO, everything you got is meaningless...YOU GOT NOTHING. I would tell you where to shove that turnip, but you'd probably enjoy it. Come on out of that LEcloset, it's 2014. Calling other men pookie. We don't care if you are a cupcake, remember it is your parties that don't think you should live life as you please. Remember? haha

I don't play your little CONServaNUT trolling proxy spin game. I change my name occasionally and say so, write the same, post articles and end the same. You are a liar. Now get back to your trolling or you will never get your new troll badge. Loser lemming freak. "Pookie" hahahahaha look it up dumbass.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175929 Aug 23, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did those 2 wars 4000 dead American troops 33000 wounded work out in stoping terrorist in that part of the world?
LMAS!!! Not too good, since big "0" didn't get a SOFA, he was going to be the big man and pull all of the troops out, bad move.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175931 Aug 23, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
"FBI, Homeland Security Bulletin Asks Police To Be Aware Of ISIS"
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/08/22/fbi-hom...
LOL I find this very disheartening.
Should we just be "aware" always? ISIS isn't the only threat.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#175932 Aug 23, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, there is no depth too low for these gun nuts to go. Sounds almost like they were promoting the assassination of our current President as well. Pretty sick, but typical since they condone and encourage violence.
Great posts.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
This one always burns their ashes:

"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.''---Ronald Reagan

The old Reagan re-write doesn't fly these days. Their phoney saint. Wonder what these nutters would be saying if Hinkley had better aim? They never gave a rats rearend about Brady.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175933 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
That went over your head huh?
Metaphors can be a little tricky for some to understand.
I apologize, I will skip the metaphors from here in and be direct.
I didn't realize how much they confused you.
As stated before....I knew what you were TRYING to say! It just come off as...well, stupid!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175935 Aug 23, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.''---Ronald Reagan
The old Reagan re-write doesn't fly these days. Their phoney saint. Wonder what these nutters would be saying if Hinkley had better aim? They never gave a rats rearend about Brady.
Reagan saw where the Democrat Party was going, "I didn't leave the democrat party, it left me"! Reagan knew the democrat party was being overrun by the communist party.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175936 Aug 23, 2014
The only good commie is a dead commie!!!

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175937 Aug 23, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
As stated before....I knew what you were TRYING to say! It just come off as...well, stupid!
uh huh.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#175938 Aug 23, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does burn them. They have been beating those "coming to get our guns" drum for over 6 years. It makes it makes it's rotation with all those birther, Benghazi, IRS, NSA conspiracies they spin. Reagan would of switched parties by now if he was still alive. Bet he is turning over in his grave over the teahadists. They are the biggest threat to our country. Those murdering cowards beheading, torturing, raping over there don't want to take on Americans on their own land, they know we are gun nuts, locked and loaded. haha Probably be one of the few times in history we would be truly united, like after 9/11. And you are right they didn't care about Brady.

Great post.

It is a sauna outside. Just a brief thunderstorm to turn it into a steam bath. Whew, miss those 70's we were having, can't wait until fall. Love our four seasons in Kentucky.

Guess we have the little sissyboy troll in a lather, he is foaming at the mouth. haha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philip Woodard & Lee Hunter Coleman 1 hr Karma is a REAL b... 1
Megan baker an justin smith 1 hr honestly 8
Where do older people hang out??? (Jun '09) 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 44
Pedro Garcia 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 7
Amanda Burton (Apr '10) 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 20
jason elders (May '13) 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 81
Travis Peyton craig peavler Donna Stanford 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance