'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228589 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#135309 Nov 18, 2013
wonder wrote:
how much private enterprise will help them that lost their homes in the big storms .or will the gov. have to help them.i bet the gov. is the only ones that helps.without gov. the people would not have any friends. that would help.
It is by law these people have insurance, unless their home is paid off. It will be a small percent unless it's a liberal area then the money will double or triple with pork.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#135310 Nov 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>There are two major things different from the Dems and the Repubs.
First the Dems never tried to do anything and everything to make Obama a one term President.
Secondly the Dems never did this to the American people:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Good point!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#135313 Nov 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW ...
In the public eye like he is.
HOW would you like to live like that?
Any time spent in public is scrutinized ... 24/7
IF they lay an eye on him.
He didn't SHOOT the gun did he?
you w-h-i-n-e-r-s ...
NO common sense!
Just sensationalism ...
Another 'ism'
Like communISM ....
la waa la waa la waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
;~)
So just pointing a gun at your girlfriend during a dispute is perfectly ok with you as long as they don't shoot?
Poor George :P

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135314 Nov 18, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I promised you something was going to happen on Monday, today is Monday and the wheels are rolling! I think it was you or Calvin, but I may be wrong? We will see who it was however! Last post.
OOOOOH The suspense is killing me!!!
Get em Barney!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135315 Nov 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Luck!
-n-
going to 'miss' you :)
Don't worry.
It's only his last post as obamaisadumbASS because of the embarrassment he has suffered.
Rest assured Ari will still be posting under his many other pseudonyms.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135317 Nov 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It is by law these people have insurance, unless their home is paid off. It will be a small percent unless it's a liberal area then the money will double or triple with pork.
There is no law saying people must have insurance unless their home is paid off. It is just a requirement of your mortgage contract to protect the issuer.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135321 Nov 18, 2013
mofo wrote:
<quoted text>yes, old news. didn't king james and other English speaking people translate the bible to it's ENGLISH version. i'm absolutely certain that piss is not a Hebrew word. did you say GOD said "piss". when was the last time HE spoke to you? tell him I said hi.
I spoke to him and he says "hi" right back, and he wishes me to inform you that he can say any f**ken word he wants, in any language (Though Hebrew and Latin are his native tongues).
Want

Cadiz, KY

#135322 Nov 18, 2013
Ok...........

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135324 Nov 18, 2013
mofo wrote:
<quoted text>yes, old news. didn't king james and other English speaking people translate the bible to it's ENGLISH version. i'm absolutely certain that piss is not a Hebrew word. did you say GOD said "piss". when was the last time HE spoke to you? tell him I said hi.
Actually the Hebrew word for piss is shayin.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135325 Nov 18, 2013
Joe wrote:
Jaime mills | 2 hrs ago
They have had charges out on Obamas half-brother Malik Obama who lives in Kenya for a while now for funding a terrorist organization. Old new man I mean just look at the Obama admin all Muslims connected to the Muslim brotherhood and they want to destroy America. They hate us and what we stand for. Don't believe me here is the Names of the guys on the Obama admin Google them for yourself!!!....
Arif Alikhan – Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Mohammed Elibiary – Homeland Security Adviser
Rashad Hussain – Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference
Salam al-Marayati – Obama Adviser – founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director
Imam Mohamed Magid – Obama’s Sharia Czar – Islamic Society of North America
Eboo Patel – Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-impeacha ...
Report this post
So how many Christians/Jews has he appointed?
Perhaps he hired some Muslims to throw you off track of the real conspiracy? The Christian takeover of our government to anoint Christianity as our one true religion.
Want

Cadiz, KY

#135326 Nov 18, 2013
Learn something every day!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#135328 Nov 18, 2013
Nancy Pelosi as usual.

What does this have to do with our kitchen table?

"Rep. Nancy Pelosi attempts to explain her famous quote regarding Obamacare:“We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it.”

Her explanation explains, well, nothing."

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135329 Nov 18, 2013
mofo wrote:
<quoted text>there is no Hebrew word for piss. there is an English word for piss. as I recall, the Hebrew language was around long before English. so how is it possible that that shayin is their word for piss. piss was not even a word when they created their texts. it is an English word and ONLY an English word. pee, and urine are also English words and, at times, a more appropriate word. so if GOD said shayin, he meant shayin and not "piss". unless you were there. tell us limbertwig, were you there? what does HE look like?
You could ask a Hebrew person, they could tell you more about it. Being I don't speak Hebrew I have to rely on my Strongs Dictionary and they say the word piss means shayin. If you have a problem with that you'll need to take that up with them.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#135330 Nov 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to go back about ten hours or more, like this morning. Someone spammed all our posts up to 50 times per icon. This is impossible because there are not that many people on here to judge something that many times.
It must have taken that person a long time to reload the pages over and over......really a waste of time because it moves so fast on here no one cares. See?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
yes, GayJay, it sounds like no one cares
LOLOLOLOL

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#135332 Nov 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
Nancy Pelosi as usual.
"Rep. Nancy Pelosi attempts to explain her famous quote regarding Obamacare:“We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it.”
Hmmm.
Made pretty good sense to me.
Perhaps you should have someone close to you explain it in words that you can understand.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#135333 Nov 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't seem as voice enamored when your liberal buddy Joe Biden did it. Funny how that works.
Biden had a good reason, he was cheating

Rand Paul is just a moronic thief
Want

Cadiz, KY

#135334 Nov 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
Nancy Pelosi as usual.
You talking about interview on Meet the Press? It was unfortunate.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#135335 Nov 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you, you have multiple "jobs", glad to see you're keeping busy, I have a profession rather than a job, I don't have the time to moonlight at the local café, or drive the school bus.
I'm struggling to ascertain what about your 'personal lifestyle' I would find intimidatory within the realm of topix?
STDs
Jay

Springville, TN

#135336 Nov 18, 2013
November 12, 2013 By Admin
Obama Accused of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

According to Egyptian newspaper El Watan, a group of Egyptian lawyers has submitted a complaint charging U.S. president Barrack Hussein Obama with crimes against humanity at the International Criminal Court.

The complaint charges Obama of being an accessory to the Muslim Brotherhood, which incited widespread violence in Egypt both before and after the June 30 Revolution.

Along with Obama, the complaint reproduced by El Watan mentions several Brotherhood members by name, beginning with the leader of the organization Muhammad Badie, and other top ranking leaders such as Mohamed al-Beltagy, Essam al-Erian, and Safwat Hegazi, adding that “Obama cooperated, incited, and assisted the armed elements of the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of crimes against humanity in the period from 3/7/2013-8/18/2013, in the Arab Republic of Egypt.”

According to the published text, the complaint begins by quoting Article 7/1 of the Statute of the International Criminal Court, titled “Crimes against humanity,” which is reproduced below:

Article 7

Crimes against humanity

You probably won't read this in liberal media.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#135337 Nov 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse hockey.
wow, it's James Joyce

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireworks. 8 hr Happy4th 1
black an pink dodge 8 hr hot 13
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 8 hr hot 9
Brian Ward - Pedophile 11 hr Wrong person 6
Mercer Schools over spend again 13 hr Not running 13
swimming pool 14 hr Sara 3
best guy fighters!! (Dec '08) 15 hr Aunt T Histimine 88
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages