'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
116,061 - 116,080 of 146,140 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Hate to be here in the morning...have to scroll pages and pages of liberalCON's...posts.
No different than wading through the love fest bullshit you and the )8~D> batshit crazy loon carry on in the middle of the night let alone all the winged nut daily propaganda and rhetoric bullshit copy and paste she posts. So fo again and go suck your chemtrail fog.

BTW, I am NOT a republiCON, but..

PROUD TO BE LIBERAL

Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.

Now scroll and roll through it if it chaps your ass big bertha serb butt

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
See stupidCON, you can't answer anything about Sharia law, or anything else! You can copy and paste, nothing more! You don't have to write, or express an opinion! You put on intellect, with copy and paste! You are 'old fashioned stupid'! You are scum of the earth!
I am not a republiCON, you repukes are dumbass. I don't know much about Sharia law, don't care to know, no need to know, and does not affect my great little retirement world at the moment so I have little interest in it. But spew your fauxbox spin on it however you choose. I could careless. Those articles are no different than the ones the lush loon posts from all of your favorite fright winged nut job daily jihad sites. They are more factual and more in line of what I know about you loser teabagger CONS. If you don't like it, scroll and roll sock puppet. I don't think they get any lower than you bunch of loser lemming tools spreading your gloom and doom. So gfy you ignorant pig.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey arisocks, you plan on retiring those socks like the "hackerer" or just trade them in for new ones? haha

Silly sock clowns. Just too funny.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Another Republican Switches To The Democratic Party

A few weeks ago Texas Republican Judge Carlo R. Key decided to leave the Republicans Party. He pulled no punches when he left. He left with a stinging indictment of the party. He said,
Rational Republican beliefs have given way to ideological character assassination. Pragmatism and principle have been overtaken by pettiness and bigotry. Make no mistake; I have not left the Republican Party. It left me. I cannot tolerate a Republican Party that demeans Texans based on their sexual orientation, the color of their skin, or their economic status. I will not be a member of a party in which hate speech elevates candidates for higher office rather than disqualifying them. I cannot place my name on the ballot for a political party that is proud to destroy the lives of hundreds of thousands of federal workers over the vain attempt to repeal a law that would provide healthcare to millions of people throughout our country... I would hope that more people of principle will follow me.

Not surprising, this week another Republican from a state that is suppressing its voters and filling the air with hate has decided to switch. A couple days ago North Carolina Republican congressional candidate Jason Thigpen could take it no longer.

Jason Thigpen is a veteran. He served the country in the army for 6 years. He was deployed to Iraq as a gun-truck commander for a Convoy Security Team between 2008 and 2010. He served his country.

Jason Thigpen told the NewsObserver that the Tea Party push for a government shutdown precipitated his switch. He said,
I simply cannot stand with a party where its most extreme element promote hate and division amongst people,” Thigpen said in a statement posted to his campaign website Thursday.“Nothing about my platform has, nor will it change. The government shutdown was simply the straw that broke the camels back. I guess being an American just isn’t good enough anymore and I refuse to be part of an extremist movement in the GOP that only appears to thrive on fear and hate mongering of anyone and everyone who doesn’t walk their line.

Thigpen also said that he “didn’t go to war to defend the liberties and freedoms of one party, race, or one income class of Americans.” He was taken aback when North Carolina legislators used their super-majority status to suppress voting rights of Democrats, specifically minorities and college students. He acknowledged the super majority was attained through gerrymandering. Read his full statement here.

This is likely a difficult decision for Mr. Jason Thigpen. He must be applauded for the courage it took. He will be accepted into the Democratic Party with open arms. One can only hope that moderate Republicans take back their Party.

America needs a multi-party system to force all politicians of every stripe to earn the votes of every American. The trickle of Republicans switching is bound to become a stream as the extremist continue to hold their party and the country hostage.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/02/1252... #

haha, run repukes, run, come to the winning side. A united MAJORITY. lmao@smart people bailing on a sinking ship. PRICELESS

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
just curious

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU think I don't??????????
It is going "down the drain"
DAILY
with this usurper and admin in office!
That's the 'once GREAT' I'm talking about ... dipstick!
YES it IS the GREATEST NATION on Earth ...
but IS being turned into a third world country by what WE have
in
Washington D.C.
THAT is WHY WE have to STOP him!
Get REAL ... dumchit!
~-~
Then answer the question. When was this once great time you are talking about???? What has the current prez done to contribute to turning us into a third world country?

Patriot my ass! You do nothing but run this country down. Meanwhile, we get stronger and stronger.

And I think you dont what??????????
You babbling incoherent bitch!
JUST SHUT UP

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Then answer the question. When was this once great time you are talking about???? What has the current prez done to contribute to turning us into a third world country?
Patriot my ass! You do nothing but run this country down. Meanwhile, we get stronger and stronger.
And I think you dont what??????????
You babbling incoherent bitch!
...you buffoon. Are you blind, uninformed or stupid? Keep kissing Obama's ass while country is in the toilet.
just curious

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

JUST SHUT UP wrote:
<quoted text>
...you buffoon. Are you blind, uninformed or stupid? Keep kissing Obama's ass while country is in the toilet.
Notice you didn't answer either. Just more partisan BS and America bashing! Why dont you inform then oh wise one ? I didnt say one good thing about Obama dumbass. This country is the best and strongest country on the planet. And if you don't like it, you can get the F out! You unAmerican piece of shit!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

WHAT'S THE HARM IN THE NAVY JACK?
Exclusive: John Rocker demands 'sheltered bureaucrats' get off SEALs' backs

Published: 1 hour ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/whats-the-harm-in-...

'PURGE SURGE': OBAMA FIRES ANOTHER COMMANDER
Naval commanding officer alarmed by 'relentless' attack on Armed Forces
Published: 31 mins ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/purge-surge-obama-...

IMPEACHMENT GAINING ATTENTION IN CONGRESS
Representative hands out book outlining grounds for ouster
Published: 53 mins ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/impeachment-gainin...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

JUST SHUT UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you shut up chemtrail zombie serb. Can't answer the questions can you. Keep trashing our country and if you don't like it take your ass back where you came from. Playing the sock game tonight? They don't come anymore blind, stupid or uninformed than you bunch of gloom and doom loser lemmings.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

JUST SHUT UP wrote:
<quoted text>
They are "gnashing @ the teeth" :)

It's coming ...

Hurry, hurry, HURRY!
;~)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Legislative prayer gets Supreme Court review
MARK SHERMAN
Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP)-- The Supreme Court, which asks for God's protection before every public session, will settle a dispute over prayer in the halls of government.
http://www.wtop.com/209/3497236/Legislative-p...
Hey, You left out the rest of the article. Maybe you were just paraphrasing. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
The Obama administration is siding with the town because it said the appeals court made a mistake in departing from the Supreme Court's 30-year-old precedent. "Courts should not parse or evaluate the content of prayer," Solicitor General Donald Verrilli wrote in his brief, relying on the 1983 case. He said the administration has an interest in protecting the tradition of opening each day of Congress with a prayer that stretches back to the nation's founding.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Obama got Noble peace prize ...he didn't deserve
but......
he deserves Noble 'FICTION' prize, for lying about ACA. He truly does ...!!
And the ACA affects your government check and government healthcare how?
just curious

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Obama got Noble peace prize ...he didn't deserve
but......
he deserves Noble 'FICTION' prize, for lying about ACA. He truly does ...!!
You're right. It's not like getting 4000 or so troops killed over a lie. What kinda prize would that get you ? You America bashing bitch!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

...and not one liberal answered question ...how are you going to make illegal gun owners, gang members, criminals, and mentally ill, go for CRIMINAL background check...!!

Hello, any liberal home ?? knocking and no one is answering ...hum...

Funny....CRIMINAL GOING FOR CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are trying your best to sidestep the questions.
What you did was google University Hospital in Louisville, Ky and to find out who was the CFO. This does not answer any questions. I asked you several questions....answer them.
Answered you already. Block grants are giving. Just ask Bob about it.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And the ACA affects your government check and government healthcare how?
Do you see in your crystal ball what check I'm getting, gypsy papa...???????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
...and not one liberal answered question ...how are you going to make illegal gun owners, gang members, criminals, and mentally ill, go for CRIMINAL background check...!!
Are you stupid? No way it can be done. None of those you listed will do a background check. What's your point? Do you think guns should be sold at the convenience stores to anyone?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, You left out the rest of the article. Maybe you were just paraphrasing. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
The Obama administration is siding with the town because it said the appeals court made a mistake in departing from the Supreme Court's 30-year-old precedent. "Courts should not parse or evaluate the content of prayer," Solicitor General Donald Verrilli wrote in his brief, relying on the 1983 case. He said the administration has an interest in protecting the tradition of opening each day of Congress with a prayer that stretches back to the nation's founding.
Consider your IP
*BANNED*

I "am" going to give it my BEST shot!
Might not work ...

BUT

I'm going to TRY!

A "blitz" of emails
WILL be going OUT ...

To:
my attorney
TOPIX
AG

etc

WE'll just SEE how "corrupt" the system REALLY is!
just curious

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
You cant. But you can stop these gun shows from selling weapons an unlimited ammo to any idiot, no questions asked. Same for online and pawn shop sales. Law abiding , and able minded citizens should have no problem with this. Why are you soooo against it is what we should be asking? You cant stop criminals from doing criminal shit, but that doesn't mean you sit on your hands and do nothing. Maybe thats what they do in whatever f'ed up country you're from. That shouldn't be what we do in the usa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider your IP
*BANNED*
I "am" going to give it my BEST shot!
Might not work ...
BUT
I'm going to TRY!
A "blitz" of emails
WILL be going OUT ...
To:
my attorney
TOPIX
AG
etc
WE'll just SEE how "corrupt" the system REALLY is!
Really. No really, I know people add this LOL all the time but this time it's for real. LMAO at you batshit Anti-American Teahadest crazy ass loon bitch. All you do is wake up in the afternoons just praying for the downfall of America. You are no different than any Islamic Taliban ever has been. You hate America because all you have is hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 58 min thispost1912 1,011
Harrodsburg 1 hr One True Digger 5
skeeter reed 2 hr Does he 3
Pugs and his woman 3 hr informant 9
Cathy Hall 5 hr Eric Nanik 12
computer house 6 hr never happened to me 3
Angel Cox (Baker) 6 hr Well 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••