'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,534)

Showing posts 110,661 - 110,680 of138,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
When Obama enrolls himself, his wife, Michelle and their two daughters in his illustrious, brilliantly concocted healthcare plan, and Nancy and Harry who think we just couldn't live without such a wondrous offer, enroll their families - would somebody on here post it and let us know?
I wrote my senator and asked him the same thing. So far I have not heard from him. Of course, I do understand how busy he is these days
...(snide)!
It is not possible for any of the aforementioned to enroll due to the fact they already are covered under an employer healthcare plan. Repub ObamaCare myth #7.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Democrats!!

GREAT posts last night shooting down the idiots lies.

Day 3 of republicans burying themselves. smh idiots.

What's even funnier to me are these low IQ republicans calling Democrats the party of no.

Anyone of common sense (we all know republicans have no common sense, so they are obviously excluded) knows who the Party of NO is and has been.

Approval ratings for republicans continue to drop.

And I notice not ONE of you self proclaimed republican Internet patriots won't step up and answer why republicans haven't shut down the GOVERMENT to stop abortion??

All of you cowards are scared to step and take on this question. WHY??

I guess republicans use abortion to lead you dumbasses around by your nose. And you allow it because, as I've stated MANY times, you're all idiot sheeple drones.

......... And cowards.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

If the elected republicans were really being honest about how bad AHCA is, why not let it go and then they could let that bad plan go thru it's steps and then when it's as bad as they say it will be, they'll win all 3 branches of goverment.

But...... We know why they're fighting it, fighting it harder than abortion, their banner thing to fight against (but never change) because with the AHCA in full swing, republicans will be tossed out of office left and right.

Saw a great news clip this morning of a citizen calling out a republican at a monument in Washington yesterday. Sent the republican walking off in shame and the entire crowd cheered.

Since this happened, the republicans will have staged photo ops to try to counter the real ones.

C'mon 2014, 2016!! Time to purge the Party of NO's out of office so our country can continue on our road to recovery after the years of republican carnage.

(Bet they low IQ drones will comment on this but still won't talk about the abortion issue I've brought up for 3 days heh)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware of how government works. Maybe Obama and Reid should be more willing to meet and discuss things.
It should be important for you and every American to have a budget. It's the law as you like to keep reminding everyone of Obamacare.
Harry Reid doesn't bring bills to the floor because he is a complete idiot. He won't allow straight up or down votes because he doesn't want Americans to see how the Dims vote on certain issues.
What part of he needs 60 votes don't you understand?
It is not up to Reid to have a straight up or down vote. Either he brings the vote to the floor knowing he doesn't have 60 votes, or he doesn't.
Once again, why waste time bringing a vote on a bill you know is going to fail?
As far as talking. The democrats have been BEGGING the Republicans to conference for a full yearly budget since day 1.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Imagine that!

Not ONE republican is enough of a patriot to stand up and question why healthcare is more of an issue than abortion.

Like I've said for over 3 years on this board, republicans are idiots and have no clue about the truth of their party.

Put you all in a corner on this and where are you patriots??:-D

See what I mean about how sad it is to call yourself a patriot on the Internet? It means nothing to anyone when it's obvious you're not.

We'll watch ALL of you run and hide from this question and laugh at your dumbasses when you claim to be some sort of American hero.

pfft! Idiots.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Beyond Angry – POTUS Now Advocating For Collapse of Our Nation !!(Video)“The Prince of Fools" ...

Yesterday we shared how POTUS was angry, and gave examples of his “stompy feet” mentality. However, it’s gotten worse…. much worse.

President Obama gave an interview to CNBC (financial news) you must watch this video and recognize what he’s doing here. He is intentionally talking down the stock market and the financial sector:

There are efforts to *hide* this video – so if you can’t play it on site GO HERE

We are traditionally programed to believe our President acts, and speaks, in the best interests of our nation. Therefore it is jaw dropping to actually bear witness to a sitting U.S. President intentionally drumming up FEAR and ANXIETY.

Intentionally.
“no, you should be worried" ...

Deliberately.
“this time is different”...

Purposefully.
“we are in trouble”...

Maliciously.
“you [the financial sector] should be scared”...

I never thought I’d see the day.

Then again, I never thought I’d see the day when a poser with absolutely no executive experience EVER, would be elected.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/10/0...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Tab, Newport. Hope you're both having a good day so far :)

I can't figure out if the regressives are genuinely that ridiculously stupid or if they're being purposely obtuse. Either way, how do they continue to draw breath? They must have a reminder tattooed on the end of their noses or something, because they sure couldn't figure out how to do it on their own. The level of deliberate ignorance never fails to amaze (and depress) me.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Beyond Angry – POTUS Now Advocating For Collapse of Our Nation !!(Video)“The Prince of Fools" ...

Yesterday we shared how POTUS was angry, and gave examples of his “stompy feet” mentality. However, it’s gotten worse…. much worse.

President Obama gave an interview to CNBC (financial news) you must watch this video and recognize what heÂ’s doing here. He is intentionally talking down the stock market and the financial sector:

There are efforts to *hide* this video – so if you can’t play it on site GO HERE

We are traditionally programed to believe our President acts, and speaks, in the best interests of our nation. Therefore it is jaw dropping to actually bear witness to a sitting U.S. President intentionally drumming up FEAR and ANXIETY.

Intentionally.
“no, you should be worried" ...

Deliberately.
“this time is different”...

Purposefully.
“we are in trouble”...

Maliciously.
“you [the financial sector] should be scared”...

I never thought IÂ’d see the day.

Then again, I never thought IÂ’d see the day when a poser with absolutely no executive experience EVER, would be elected.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/10/0...
Idiot.... This is all over the media. No one is hiding anything. Yet another one of your lies.

Second..... Fear, doom, and gloom?? LMAO You sheep claim he's preaching fear and doom?? And WHO is always crying about fear and doom?? You idiots are.

And finally, I see your coward make believe Internet patriot ass isn't patriot enough to step up and explain why abortion isn't bad enough to shut down the goverment down, but insurance is??

It's fun pointing out how ignorant you tool sheep are.

It's easier to claim you're a make believe patriot on the Internet than to step forward and prove it.

I've owned yet another coward republican on this board.

:-D easy targets...... They're spineless
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>What part of he needs 60 votes don't you understand?
It is not up to Reid to have a straight up or down vote. Either he brings the vote to the floor knowing he doesn't have 60 votes, or he doesn't.
As far as talking. The democrats have been BEGGING the Republicans to conference for a full yearly budget since day 1.
I've mentioned it a few times.... Republicans are politically illiterate. They don't understand the process. They just use Fox, Beck, Savage, Limbaugh talking points, sound bites.

You can't have a debate with people who have no clue on how things work. They just mindless repeat the same dumb things they're trained to repeat.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Good morning Tab, Newport. Hope you're both having a good day so far :)

I can't figure out if the regressives are genuinely that ridiculously stupid or if they're being purposely obtuse. Either way, how do they continue to draw breath? They must have a reminder tattooed on the end of their noses or something, because they sure couldn't figure out how to do it on their own. The level of deliberate ignorance never fails to amaze (and depress) me.
Good Morning Crow

I don't get it either. Republicans have seen how they're taking hit after hit about shutting down the government, so they're putting bills forward every time a group expresses their disgust with them. The democrats have said No!! And aren't letting them do this childish fit throwing bit.

It's a feeble attempt to try to spin things being democrats fault.

And when elections roll around and they lose by landslides, they'll be crying voter fraud blues. They aren't smart enough to figure out how mad they've made American citizens and are costing us MILLIONS of dollars every day.

The Low IQ GOP is dead!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

FROM MY *Patriot* Friend Bonnie :)
``````````

The Lord's Prayer is not allowed in most schools anymore.

New School Prayer

Now I sit me down in school

Where praying is against the rule

For this great nation under God

Finds mention of him very odd

If scripture now the class reciets

It violates the bill of rights

And anytime my head I bow

Becomes a Federal matter now

Our hair can be purple, orange or green.

That's no offense; it's freedom a freedom scene.

The law is specific, the law is precise.

Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.

In silence alone we must meditate.

God's name is prohibited in the Provence.

We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks.

And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.

They've outlawed. guns, but First the bible.

To quotethe good book makes me liable.

We can eect a pregnant Senior Queen.

And the unwed daddy,'our Senior king.

It's inappropriate' to teach right from wrong.

We are that such that such 'judgements' do not belong.

We can get our condoms and birth controls, Study witchcraft, vampires, and totem poles.

But the Ten Commandments are not allowed.

No word of God must reach this crow,

It's scary here I must confess.

When chaos reigns the school's a mess.

So lord, this silent plea I make.

Should I be shot; my soul please take. AMEN.

If you are not ashamed to do this. please pass it along..

Jesus said.. "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my father."

An old gentleman handed this to me in a restaurant this morning as I was eating breakfast. This was penned by a fifteen year old boy that received an A plus for his effort.

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

West Covina White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
If the SCOTUS approved it then its Constitutional.
Seriously...this is why people like you are laughed at when you post ignorant comments like you did above.

AL posted:
Supreme Justice of The US Supreme Court WAS 'blackmailed!

john roberts was blackmailed
https://www.google.com/search...

Take your pick of news articles :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

No more 'patience' for IGNORANCE right now!

Toodles ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

~BREAKING NEWS~

Deadly bus crash in Tennessee ...
Pray it doesn't touch you Jay
<3

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
West Covina White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
If the SCOTUS approved it then its Constitutional.
Seriously...this is why people like you are laughed at when you post ignorant comments like you did above.
AL posted:
Supreme Justice of The US Supreme Court WAS 'blackmailed!
john roberts was blackmailed
https://www.google.com/search...
Take your pick of news articles :)
Not one "news article"
ALL posts from right wing blogs (in other words,made up).

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
~BREAKING NEWS~
Deadly bus crash in Tennessee ...
Pray it doesn't touch you Jay
<3
It's not "~BREAKING NEWS~" if it happened yesterday deary.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of he needs 60 votes don't you understand?
Your Supreme Potentate Obama is calling for a straight up and down vote. He says let everyone vote their conscience. I guess he doesn't understand how government works either.

It is the job of the Senate to vote on legislation, whether on party has enough votes or not. It is what they are elected to do.

They haven never begged for a conference. Reid refuses to talk to them.

Nice way of parroting the party talking points. Be nice if you would think for yourself.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D great post Crow!!
They're doing everything they can to put this shutdown on democrats, even tho 80% of America disagree with them.
And not ONE of them have stepped and said a word about what's more important, abortion or the healthcare act.
They weren't given those talking points by the rightwing shitrags.
They can deny it til the cows come home, we got 'em on the ropes!
Thanks, Tab. You and Newport are blasting their lies as fast as they can post them...LOL! The gutless wtf makes himself scarce every single time I ask him that question, just like they all have on your abortion question. Or they post videos of dogs playing in leaves.*rme*

I've got to get going again, so if you see RC Co-Cola, tell her I said "Hey", will you please?

Have a great afternoon :)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Supreme Potentate Obama is calling for a straight up and down vote. He says let everyone vote their conscience. I guess he doesn't understand how government works either.
It is the job of the Senate to vote on legislation, whether on party has enough votes or not. It is what they are elected to do.
They haven never begged for a conference. Reid refuses to talk to them.
Nice way of parroting the party talking points. Be nice if you would think for yourself.
He is calling for a straight up or down vote on the CR. You do know the difference between a CR and a budget right?
Pointing out the government works is not talking points.
They ask for conference 18 times in the last year alone.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/01/1242... #

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Correction.
The third sentence in my last post should read:
"Pointing out how the government works is not talking points."
Sorry about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,661 - 110,680 of138,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
caleb bottom 7 min Wrong 6
Anyone been ripped off by Newby's Discount House 55 min Flea infested furniture 29
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr redeemer 25,959
UNION Election @ Wausau Paper 1 hr Middletown worker 137
Any one know LeeAnn Lake? Is she still married ... (Aug '12) 2 hr idk 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
lee hunter 6 hr ringer 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••