'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190177 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

new

Hyden, KY

#125532 Sep 28, 2013
wait loss system discovered in the Obama health care plan.for repub's. [get off food stamps and welfare and go to work]..wow no wonder the repub's hate him.
OZombies

United States

#125533 Sep 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*...
Sleep Well ...
God Bless You
-n-
God Bless A~M~E~R~I~C~A ...
<3
Good Night AL...pleasant dreams ...!!
<3 !!
:-)!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125534 Sep 28, 2013
One more :)

Closed for business? Government shutdown history
A history of government shutdowns, American-style:
_
__
1789: Balance of powers.
The framers of the Constitution gave Congress control over spending as a way to limit the power of the presidency. The government can only spend money ‘‘in consequence of appropriations made by law,’’ or in other words, after Congress says so and with the president’s signature.
_
__
1800s: Power struggles.
Turns out it’s not easy to shoo federal bureaucrats away from the piggy bank.

http://www.boston.com/travel/destinations/201...
OZombies

United States

#125536 Sep 28, 2013
new wrote:
wait loss system discovered in the Obama health care plan.for repub's.[get off food stamps and welfare and go to work]..wow no wonder the repub's hate him.
WOW ...sound like not so smart goat girl ...
Under Obama food stamps recipients doubled ... Obama even advertised food stamps on Mexican day time soap operas ...how to get food stamps when you get to U.S. under ObamacareCRAP so much taxes and pork and under ObamacareCRAP America became part time job country ...what an idiot...WOW, just another OBAMA ZOMBIE...!!
hi there

Columbus, OH

#125537 Sep 28, 2013
hello
soo

Hyden, KY

#125538 Sep 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW ...sound like not so smart goat girl ...
Under Obama food stamps recipients doubled ... Obama even advertised food stamps on Mexican day time soap operas ...how to get food stamps when you get to U.S. under ObamacareCRAP so much taxes and pork and under ObamacareCRAP America became part time job country ...what an idiot...WOW, just another OBAMA ZOMBIE...!!
another discovery in the plan .where docks can tell which party the patient belongs to. the repub look at his knees they will have carpet burns on them.wow no wonder repub's hat this plan.
Local News

Reno, NV

#125539 Sep 29, 2013
Ron Paul: Shut Down The Federal Government
and the

Hyden, KY

#125542 Sep 29, 2013
sky fell and hit the school buses and it snowed on the sky cant get the buses out.or the sky. groups of emergency workers are digging out the tea pots to have tea in.
yep

Wooton, KY

#125543 Sep 29, 2013
and the wrote:
sky fell and hit the school buses and it snowed on the sky cant get the buses out.or the sky. groups of emergency workers are digging out the tea pots to have tea in.
because FEMA wouldn't bring them any water..

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#125544 Sep 29, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Crow.
Yes, been kinda busy. Been racing all over the Ohio Valley area. In Georgia right now. There are some bad boys down here.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
That happened yesterday. He's been working on it all night for today. This track will pull your shoes off walking on it. They do an amazing job with track prep.
heck, I can do that on my bike, but making the sound tickles my lips
welcome back, Uncle
here

Hyden, KY

#125547 Sep 29, 2013
why the repub's don't wont a health care law for all.lot them own big insurance co.charge what ever they wont for insurance make what money the wont.like the big oil co. do.but look at this with the law in force ever body has to have health care ,now here what driving lot them big insurance holders crazy.look at this why is car insurance so high? the insurance has to cove . the medical expense .now that all is covered their no reason to keep auto inc. high that mkt should fall to all time lows .and new co. emerge with much lower rates all will have to be covered is just the car with no medical expense cant charge much for that .if any at all.so this is one of the big loop holes closed that take many dollars from the American people.right their.my opinion.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#125548 Sep 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
heck, I can do that on my bike, but making the sound tickles my lips
welcome back, Uncle
That visual's going to have me grinning all day. Good morning Calvin!

“I Walk On Water”

#125549 Sep 29, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Can any of you Low IQ republicans explain how we can have a POTUS when we aren't even the US at the point Low IQ CIA tea publican is speaking of??
I'm still amazed at the ignorance republicans are blessed with.
:-D
King George III was the first POTUS, obviously

“I Walk On Water”

#125550 Sep 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
That visual's going to have me grinning all day. Good morning Calvin!
lol, good morning, Crow...
did AL's and Rush's REAL history remove Washington as the first President, or am I dreaming?
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125551 Sep 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
The Continental Congress isn't the United States, dickweed.
George Washington was the first President of the United States
go back to the second grade, and pay attention, this time.
Then explain this?

Here is some history, see if your tiny brain can comprehend it!
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
We, therefore, the Representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
This is an absolutely accurate copy of the last part of “The Declaration of Independence”. Note 1st sentence, third paragraph, or look below. Or do what you will most likely do; continue the path of stupidity!
IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.
“The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America”, if you do not believe it read it! You dims can “Google”, your only source of anything that resembles, knowing anything!

I hate to challenge a huge high school education, that you haven't finnished. You must have failed that 'standardized' test that passes for a history class!

#125552 Sep 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
did AL's and Rush's REAL history remove Washington as the first President, or am I dreaming?
I think the Jose and the Lortabs just removed too many of their brain cells. Jethro, of course, never had any to begin with. Tab was, as usual, showing Jethro up as an idiot, so he tried to divert by bringing up the whole "who was the first President" issue.*rme*

So what's on your agenda today?
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125553 Sep 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not dreaming, you are stupid! Like all high school punks you think you know a lot, but you don't!

You are the most well educated member of your group however, the rest never made it to high school!

#125558 Sep 29, 2013
Great. They unlocked the door to the rec room at the home and let Jethro and all his multiple personalities have access to the computer. *sigh*

“I Walk On Water”

#125559 Sep 29, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain this?
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
We, therefore, the Representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
This is an absolutely accurate copy of the last part of “The Declaration of Independence”. Note 1st sentence, third paragraph, or look below. Or do what you will most likely do; continue the path of stupidity!
“The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America”, if you do not believe it read it! You dims can “Google”, your only source of anything that resembles, knowing anything!
I hate to challenge a huge high school education, that you haven't finnished. You must have failed that 'standardized' test that passes for a history class!
Yes, Genny, I've read it. It doesn't prove your ridiculous point.

George Washington was the first President of the United States.

Tell us about the first African President of the United States

“I Walk On Water”

#125561 Sep 29, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain this?
I haven't finnished high school yet, but I can spell 'finished'
So, there's that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart 3 hr Lucidfashionista 1
House on moreland 3 hr Gatorboyz 1
Self centered "friends" 6 hr No more 4
new friends 8 hr just me 1
that guy slowing down cause you are on his bumper 8 hr Roadie 8
Regina Murray 11 hr Yeah 18
Michael Stumph 12 hr JoJo 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages