'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232746 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#110443 Jul 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The little punk-ass Trayvon got what he deserved!!! Hell, Zimmerman should have shot him twice just for good measure!!!!
JD..!!

Our government is so screed up and pushing racism in America. This is not Mississippi 1955. Everyone has rights to grow, have a job, education, black president, black AG, blacks in every job position in America and on top of everything affirmative action, which some of us don't have...what in the hell do they want now. It's wrong to say, N word like children, no no no you can't say it, but you can say ass cracker and it's ok to kill white babies and skin white people by idiots like Shabazz/black panthers thugs. They're more welcome inside The White House. Really, who is racist in all of this? 37% of entire black population hate white people. STOP RACISM I DON'T CARE WHICH SIDE IT'S COMING FROM...!!

President want son like Trayvon and Cambridge police acted stupidly. Obama didn't say he want son like ambassador Stevens. Really, who's racist in all of this? Who do you think is creating all of this racist tension in America ...bunch of IDIOTS, our own government. Yes white people are hurting by those comments ...!!

Why DOJ didn't take action against OJ killing 2 white people? Really ...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#110444 Jul 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
JD..!!
Our government is so screed up and pushing racism in America. This is not Mississippi 1955. Everyone has rights to grow, have a job, education, black president, black AG, blacks in every job position in America and on top of everything affirmative action, which some of us don't have...what in the hell do they want now. It's wrong to say, N word like children, no no no you can't say it, but you can say ass cracker and it's ok to kill white babies and skin white people by idiots like Shabazz/black panthers thugs. They're more welcome inside The White House. Really, who is racist in all of this? 37% of entire black population hate white people. STOP RACISM I DON'T CARE WHICH SIDE IT'S COMING FROM...!!
President want son like Trayvon and Cambridge police acted stupidly. Obama didn't say he want son like ambassador Stevens. Really, who's racist in all of this? Who do you think is creating all of this racist tension in America ...bunch of IDIOTS, our own government. Yes white people are hurting by those comments ...!!
Why DOJ didn't take action against OJ killing 2 white people? Really ...!!

Nobody has an answer for your OZ because you make too much sense.
OZombies

United States

#110445 Jul 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has an answer for your OZ because you make too much sense.
Thank you Jay...!!
I'm sorry for my spelling, I was on a hurry and the same time really frustrated with all of this !

In Trayvon's cell phone there was information how to fight...that's why he went first for the nose. That's how you disorient your victim. Trayvon was young and strong.

The judge didn't want to allow Trayvon's cell phone into evidence ...!!

Trayvon used violence, George didn't ...George didn't shoot Trayvon in the back...George didn't 'killed' Trayvon because he was black ...!!

Since: Dec 11

#110446 Jul 15, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Study the world my friend everything runs on a cycle, including politics, so don't fret the middle makes the change when they get bored with the way how things go!
PEACE
tofy
I first became aware of this "political" cycle while taking a course in American Law and Justice, look at the death penalty in several states and how it swings from Conservative (for) to Liberal (against). Conservative times usher in harsh penalties for criminal, liberal movements lean more towards rehabilitation (parole, time off for good behavior, etc.)If you have ever crossed paths with a Conservative judge you know you're in deep $#IT!

6 months for breaking a jaw, and knocking a partial plate down some @$$holes neck, when THEY punched first!
Youda Nut

Chicago, IL

#110452 Jul 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jay...!!
I'm sorry for my spelling, I was on a hurry and the same time really frustrated with all of this !
In Trayvon's cell phone there was information how to fight...that's why he went first for the nose. That's how you disorient your victim. Trayvon was young and strong.
The judge didn't want to allow Trayvon's cell phone into evidence ...!!
Trayvon used violence, George didn't ...George didn't shoot Trayvon in the back...George didn't 'killed' Trayvon because he was black ...!!
Somebody must have punched you in the nose, you sure are disoriented.
OZombies

United States

#110455 Jul 15, 2013
http://whitenations.com/showthread.php...

MISSISSIPPI : White man beaten by three black men in retaliation for Zimmerman verdict, "This is for Trayvon".

(Is DOJ going to get involved in this now?)

#110458 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, but I think she says she is in a chemtrail fog. haha
DITCH MITCH
A TIRD by another other name stinks just the same!

Ditch the TIRD!
You should have to dig latrines in Afghanistan for the rest of the time US forces are there!
You expel too much $#IT!

#110459 Jul 15, 2013
Dam auto correct![any] another? wtf!
Youda Nut

United States

#110460 Jul 15, 2013
Youda Nut wrote:
<quoted text> Somebody must have punched you in the nose, you sure are disoriented.
...DISORIENTED IS YOUR MAMA...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#110463 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Your 2906 line up is looking pretty weak but you have your white, black, woman, Hispanic etc...trying to fool the MAJORITY. All of them put together isn't as experienced and ADMIRED as HILLARY. Scares you don't it. Go make some tea. hahaha
should be 2016...too much fun today in the hot summer sun...you clowns should try getting some Vitamin D and some fresh air through those hollow ears. hahaha
Oh Yeah, this is just tooooooo funny.
U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell’s campaign has been complaining that Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes has kept a low profile since announcing July 1 she would challenge the five-term Republican senator.
The GOP responded with an email attack, complaining that she attended a fundraising event outside Kentucky.(it was ok when GRANDrand did it, haha)
I hope Ashley Judd goes out campaigning with her and brings her all of HOLLYWOOD's $$$$$$$. We know you hate that but not as bad as Clinton campaigning with her. hahaha Old turtle man is scared. He needs to be. He needs to GO with his NO.
DITCH MITCH
If you ever bothered to poke your head out of your ass and actually participate in the world...you would know that it is no secret that Liberal women can't stand Hitlary. You saw that the democrats chose an unknown, politically unskilled, radical guy over your girl Hitlary for your party's nomination, didn't you? Hee Hee...bring it on!

I pray Hitlary gets the dems nod next election. LMMFAO
OZombies

United States

#110464 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH THE TURD MITCH will work too. I didn't have to dig latrines in my DOD career, is that what you had to do. Is that why you love bs so much? Hate reading those facts and credible links huh? Keep walking with your lemmings and continue on being the MINORITY in elections to come. We know what you are.
Can't make up your mind which circus clown avatar you want to use?
Where's your favorite Queen Loon tonight? Looking up racial violence with chemtrail zombie? You clowns have fun now, ya here!
LMAO @ you lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
DITCH your liberal psycho brain, you 'dead' walking - Obama Zombie ...!!!!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#110465 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Your 2906 line up is looking pretty weak but you have your white, black, woman, Hispanic etc...trying to fool the MAJORITY. All of them put together isn't as experienced and ADMIRED as HILLARY. Scares you don't it. Go make some tea. hahaha
should be 2016...too much fun today in the hot summer sun...you clowns should try getting some Vitamin D and some fresh air through those hollow ears. hahaha
Oh Yeah, this is just tooooooo funny.
U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell’s campaign has been complaining that Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes has kept a low profile since announcing July 1 she would challenge the five-term Republican senator.
The GOP responded with an email attack, complaining that she attended a fundraising event outside Kentucky.(it was ok when GRANDrand did it, haha)
I hope Ashley Judd goes out campaigning with her and brings her all of HOLLYWOOD's $$$$$$$. We know you hate that but not as bad as Clinton campaigning with her. hahaha Old turtle man is scared. He needs to be. He needs to GO with his NO.
DITCH MITCH
Do you believe everything you are told (programmed) to believe? lol

The Lundergan's have been pouring millions and millions of their personal money into campaigns for years trying to beat Mitch. The democrat party wouldn't and didn't waste their campaign dollars on the wannabe Lundergans because they knew Mitch would be re-elected. And guess what Einstein? He was re-elected...AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN...

You are one of those idiots that will be dumbfounded when Mitch is re-elected AGAIN! Rachael Madcow assured you that the ditch Mitch thingie is working AGAIN!

You are funny. A little pathetic but funny as hell. Your posts ooze with fear. LMAO
Jay

Springville, TN

#110466 Jul 15, 2013
Chew on this you empty headed loon: RepubliCrap!

Poll: Key Obama Supporters Losing Faith
July 15, 2013 by Sam Rolley

Personal Liberty Digest:

During President Barack Obama’s first campaign he managed to sail into the White House with overwhelming youth and minority support. The President was able to reestablish hype with members of the same demographic in his second campaign.

But as Obama moves further into his second Presidential term, blacks, Hispanics and young voters are increasingly tiring of the President’s inability to deliver on idealistic campaign promises, according to poll results.

Numbers USA:

Today, thousands of Americans are marching on Washington, D.C. for the "D.C. March for Jobs." The march, organized by the

Black American Leadership Alliance,
~~~~~~~~~~

demands that "our leaders reject amnesty, enforce immigration laws as written, and support policies that put black U.S. citizens back to work." After the march, a series of pro-American worker, anti-amnesty politicians, officials, and other luminaries will speak to the marchers.
SYL

Greenup, KY

#110467 Jul 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that only Repubs have jobs and pay taxes? Why are Repubs so stupid? Look at the Forbes list of the Richest 400 in America. Most are Democrats and most supported Obama. Stop typing and no one will know how stupid you are.
Well, what do you know? You actually told the truth for a change. That means the Dems have the most riches and also the ones that doesn't pay their fair share of taxes.LIKE JOHN KERRY, who hides his 50 million dollar yacht in a diff state so he won't have to pay the three million taxes on it. OH? Didn't you hear that from your main stream media? What about old Harry Reed who cheats on his taxes by not claiming all his homes in diff states and at least one in other country, to escape paying his taxes. Oh,you didn't that either? Guess you don't get as much news as you think you do on the main stream media. The main stream media keeps those little tid bits out of the news about dirty rich dems.
There are a few others , but I can't remember their names right now. One old black guy,looks like he has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel has been cheating on his taxes for decades.And what about old ugly Nancy.These people will split hell wide open when they die.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#110468 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Great laughs Hot C, countrygirl, Injudgement, Crow, and Communist China and a couple others. Where was Uncle Tab. Probably enjoying his retirement weekend and spending Sunday with family and friends like me. Yeah, retirement is great. He can scan for a few laughs and SOS just a different day with the batshit crazy loon and her circus socks like I did. lmao @ the lemmings with their fauxbox wnd mentality. Have fun with them. I am calling it a night. Enjoy some facts between the BS and CRAZY. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
Really? Newsflash moron...we are all very aware that you are uncle flabby. You didn't know that? LMAO Well uncle flabbycon, you are proof that there ain't no fool like an old fool! LMAO LMAO LMAO, you old fool!

Try, try again.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110469 Jul 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Newsflash moron...we are all very aware that you are uncle flabby. You didn't know that? LMAO Well uncle flabbycon, you are proof that there ain't no fool like an old fool! LMAO LMAO LMAO, you old fool!
Try, try again.
Hit the flush turd face.
Jay

Springville, TN

#110470 Jul 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Try, try again.

Ole Tab's hasn't been here since Zimmerman won his case. He must be stunned that his predictions did not come true. However, according to the loon woman, he's home enjoying his retirement and spending time with family and friends like she is......on the internet posting books and books of information she spent the day gathering.....LOL!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#110472 Jul 15, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Hit the flush turd face.
Communist dirt why don't you move to China ...??
Give up wtf...!!
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110473 Jul 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Communist dirt why don't you move to China ...??
Give up wtf...!!
Low life white trash move to WV you toothless pos.
OZombies

United States

#110475 Jul 15, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Low life white trash move to WV you toothless pos.
WTF, next time pick name like 'Red Russia'...and don't hate me because I'm white...!!

You're brainless and trash is your mama...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sports and Mercer school 20 min WorldsMostInteres... 24
wreck 1 hr Wondering 3
married men that cheat 1 hr Wondering 5
Trump has mental issues 1 hr Wondering 29
3 people died in another wreck 3 hr Wondering 30
Big silo between Harrodsburg and lawrenceburg 11 hr Hot Dawg 4
Officer Peyton HPD (Mar '10) 19 hr Please 17

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance