'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222524 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#108893 Jul 8, 2013
John Kay & Steppenwolf - The Pusher (Live In Louisville)

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/11419/

Leads peeps around by the nose ...
Surfer

Russia

#108894 Jul 8, 2013
Butt Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure ...
Can't be tho
NOT a libTARD!
Liberalism IS a "mental disease" ...
:)
you have disease
Uninformed king

United States

#108895 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
See? You just can't help but prove me right!
:-D
Right, you're king of stupidity ... again and again...!
Surfer

Russia

#108896 Jul 8, 2013
Butt Hole wrote:
COPY/PASTED from another!
<quoted text>
because you too stupid to have a thought of your own
Surfer

Russia

#108897 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what this conversation is about. Everyone knows who he is. That's not in question..... But you just HAVE to copy and paste.
i dont think that one knows what day is today. she very stupid
Uncle Tab

United States

#108898 Jul 8, 2013
Uninformed king wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you're king of stupidity ... again and again...!
...... And over and over.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#108899 Jul 8, 2013
The REAL 600 Lb Gorilla In The Zimmerman Case Is Not Race – It Is Corruption

Let me say that again so you understand what I mean:

Mark O’Mara is not willing, nor does he desire to, confront the scheme that led to George Zimmerman being arrested. Mark O’Mara views his job as protecting “the process”, even when the process is corrupt – he still protects it.– He is part of it -

He does not want to expose the infested rot within the Florida judiciary to anyone. He is part of that same crowd of people who construct the judiciary itself.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...

CORRUPTION!!!

As I have said many, many moons ago ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108900 Jul 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Mark O’Mara is not willing, nor does he desire to, confront the scheme that led to George Zimmerman being arrested. Mark O’Mara views his job as protecting “the process”, even when the process is corrupt – he still protects it.– He is part of it -
He does not want to expose the infested rot within the Florida judiciary to anyone. He is part of that same crowd of people who construct the judiciary itself.
CORRUPTION!!!
If Zimmerman would have not followed Martin would any if this be going on now?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108901 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 13 paragraph 2 says Zimmerman approached Martin. You said that wasn't in the autopsy.
Try to keep up..... After all.... You said it.
I said NO such a thing. Do you even read what you whine about?
Uninformed king

United States

#108902 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
...... And over and over.
Watching movie classic ...'Some Like it Hot'...Tony Curtis and Marilyn Monroe...much better than to go back and forth with you...
10/4-over and out!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108903 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very happy you aren't on the jury then. You obviously don't understand the simple things.
I'm guessing the Casey Anthony and OJ trial had jurors such as yourself.
Especially if what's in an autopsy report doesn't matter to you.
Explains alot.
OJ had no case for "self defense" period, are you drinking the kool-aid again? Haha! Two entirely different cases. Get on the clue bus or hush up already!

Oh, and I have been on several juries just so you know. I keep getting picked....possibly because I look at the "evidence" and not hearsay or what some would like it to be for "political purposes". I'm a just the facts kind of juror. I believe in innocent until "proven" guilty...you know...like it's supposed to be. And in this case, your side so far doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning anything as far as I see it from the evidence thus far presented.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108904 Jul 8, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I said NO such a thing. Do you even read what you whine about?
You didn't say that it would not have in the autopsy if Zimmerman approached Martin? You didn't say autopsies wouldn't have that sort of information?

Okay

Lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#108905 Jul 8, 2013
Uninformed king wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching movie classic ...'Some Like it Hot'...Tony Curtis and Marilyn Monroe...much better than to go back and forth with you...
10/4-over and out!
.....and over.

I'll see ya soon...... As usual!

Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108906 Jul 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
CORRUPTION!!!
I concur wholeheartedly Ms. American Lady! The corruption is abundant and clear from all I've seen and read regarding the case. I've not caught up on today's proceedings yet but I will.

I've been reading how Trayvon's mom is raking in the bucks for her sons tragedy! She was awarded big bucks for her sons death BEFORE Zimmerman was ever arrested or even charged with a crime which I do not think has ever been done. Yes, corruption at it's finest.

Good to see ya AL! ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108907 Jul 8, 2013
YES, IT WAS ZIMMERMAN SCREAMING
Exclusive: Jack Cashill says defense 'shredded' what was left of the state's case

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/yes-it-was-zimmerm...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108908 Jul 8, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I concur wholeheartedly Ms. American Lady! The corruption is abundant and clear from all I've seen and read regarding the case. I've not caught up on today's proceedings yet but I will.
I've been reading how Trayvon's mom is raking in the bucks for her sons tragedy! She was awarded big bucks for her sons death BEFORE Zimmerman was ever arrested or even charged with a crime which I do not think has ever been done. Yes, corruption at it's finest.
Good to see ya AL! ;-)
You to E!:)
Keep 'em coming ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108909 Jul 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
YES, IT WAS ZIMMERMAN SCREAMING
Exclusive: Jack Cashill says defense 'shredded' what was left of the state's case
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/yes-it-was-zimmerm...
The defense fought to keep experts who analyzed the tapes and said it was Martin screaming.

But they had no problem with having others say who was screaming..... As long as it agreed with what they wanted.

30 year old man screaming like a child who had a gun. Or a 17 year old kid screaming like a child as someone is pointing a gun at him?

But hey...... Odds are there will have to be another Casey Anthony or OJ jury making a mistake.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108910 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say that it would not have in the autopsy if Zimmerman approached Martin? You didn't say autopsies wouldn't have that sort of information?
Okay
Lol
All I said regarding autopsy was that it was interesting info Jay posted. I also said I myself had thought it "might" have been a shot at an angle. Which is what Jay said the autopsy professional noted. I found that interesting.
I also ASKED ILIH "IF" they were saying that the autopsy could tell who approached whom. The poster didn't clarify as far as I know.
Of course I haven't gone back and looked yet as I've been busy grilling a steak for my hubby and myself for the last little while and caring for my dogs.
NO, I did NOT say it would not have been in autopsy report. I ASKED if that's what the poster was saying. However, I do not see how an autopsy report could tell who approached whom since that was BEFORE they were on the ground or the shot was fired. Do you think it could tell that?
Jay

Paris, TN

#108911 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He was there to give his opinion on something he didn't read?
Gotcha!
Baffling!

An experienced, trained professional firefighter can tell you lots of things about fighting a fire and he doesn't have to be there.

You decide.....

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/dr-...
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108912 Jul 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Old uncle flabby ass isn't even smart enough to realize that some people actually watch the court proceedings. He thinks that we all sit back and wait for him to tell us what is going on. Old flabby ass has made such a fool of himself on here so many times with the crap he spews he still can't even comprehend that no one has believed a word he's said since the first bullcrap lie he posted on here years ago.
I do appreciate how you put him in his place, tho. Great job!
coming from you, that means a lot :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wausau a big orgie 4 min lucky 1
brent lyons (Jun '10) 23 min truth 6
Brandon Yates 48 min White 16
Ashley palmer 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 26
kody brewer 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 7
rat 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 22
KeytronicsEMS closing 4 hr Intheknow 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages