'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
59,341 - 59,360 of 149,875 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
KYMI

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
GM and Chrysler took a bail out to save their company but they had to pay the money back. I'd but Ford or GM wouldn't buy chrysler again they are know for transmissions to go bad LOL But their head quarters are here in america not in some other country
And the majority of the money spent for Japanese automobiles stays right here in this country as well, but, every penny we spend on oil from the middle east stays there!
KYMI

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Oh, by the way to all you patriot Americans, Happy Thanksgiving! From KYMI/BlahBlah.
KYMI

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

mojo wrote:
politics has always been crooked. just some more than others. Look back at Nixon he should of gone to jail but didn't. A few others were wrong also. It isn't just Obama I think everybody is picking on him so much cause he is black. There has been a lot of crooks in office and nobody complains as much as you guys do about Obama. Republican voted got the house seat, Voted but didn't want Romney in. He told everybody I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE POOR ONLY THE RICH. people didn't like that.
that black excuse worked in the 60s and 70s but the only people who care about black excuses are the race baiters trying to gain something, like Jesse Jackson, Al NotsoSharpton, and their liberal sheep. Cut with the black thing, nobody with any sense of reality cares about the race card. People don't like oblamer because he is a disaster, his playing the race card only influences people with weak minds.
KYMI

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
They intercepted this as proof when it was happening:
Feds open investigation into Obama money
Election camp accused of stuffing war chest with illegal donations
Federal investigators confirmed an investigation has been opened into allegations that Barack Obama’s re-election campaign stuffed its war chest with illegal donations.
Jeff Jordan, a supervisory attorney for the Federal Election Commission, wrote in a letter that the complaint had been received and that the Obama campaign will be notified.
“You will be notified as soon as the Federal Election Commission takes final action on your complaint,” he said.
The complaint alleged the Obama campaign systematically violated the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 as well as the regulations of the FEC, specifically by “soliciting, processing, accepting and confirming contributions from foreign nationals and non-U.S. citizens” in contravention of federal law.
The complaint argues it is unlawful for a foreign national to directly or indirectly make a contribution of money or to promise a contribution of money in connection with a federal, state or local election.
It also is illegal for a person to accept or receive such a contribution.
“Notwithstanding the clear legal prohibitions against soliciting and accepting foreign contributions, the Obama campaign has repeatedly and willfully ignored the law in order to amass a vast campaign war chest, primarily of non-disclosed donors,” the complaint states.
This was known well before the election, if the American people cared enough about it they would have demanded an investigation. This was promoted on some news media outlets for about 1 second and then dropped. If the republicans in congress had enough guts they would investigate on their own. But, even if they prove anything, they won't do anything because that would be racist!
KYMI

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Does anyone believe in 12/21/2012-Mayan predictions?
I believe that the reason the Mayan calendar ended its dates on 12/21/2012 is for a real reason, a very serious reason, and that is the guy who was writing the calendar those many thousands of years ago either got sick and died because of obamacare or got layed off from his job because the Mayans were democrats!
KYMI

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Did you know that Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity are ALL college drop outs?
who would've thought?
True, they are not as damaged as the rest of the democraps who worship liberal education, and isn't it a great country when they can be worth hundreds of millions of dollars for telling the truth about demolibs!

GO RUSH! GO GLENN! GO SEAN!
KYMI

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Chris Matthews on MSLSD just said, "I hope the president puts his teeth in the neck of the richest 2% in this country", he was followed by another anti-American traitor that said to eliminate charitable contributions",

what a communist anti-American. I hope his employer gets taxed so much he has to lay off that traitor.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Remember the discussion earlier about the Seals having taken Osama's files and computer's? And the mention of Osama wanting to kill Zero? I guess the conspiracy theorists aren't the only ones who think we have sleeper cells in the US.
November 20, 2012 By Breaking News
A U.S. congresswoman is warning that while the world’s eyes are on Iran’s growing threat against Israel, the Islamic nation’s terrorist surrogates may have already formed sleeper cells here in the United States.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/iran-moving-...
The world's eyes are not on Iran. Most nations around the world don't give a crap what Iran does. The US just can't keep its nose out of everyone's business. America is 4% of the world population but wants to rule it all. Why is Iran a threat? You dumbass war mongers took out Saddam in Iraq which allowed Iran to rise up.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I don't expect much to come of this complaint. Wish they could nail his butt to the wall, but I doubt it. Too much corruption. Way too much corruption.
This administration doesn't appear to have any issue doing this sort of crap. How sad for American.
Thanks for the post
You fat lady pos, you lost get over it.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Chris Matthews on MSLSD just said, "I hope the president puts his teeth in the neck of the richest 2% in this country", he was followed by another anti-American traitor that said to eliminate charitable contributions",
what a communist anti-American. I hope his employer gets taxed so much he has to lay off that traitor.
You are so stupid it is hilarious.
Dumbass!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
True, they are not as damaged as the rest of the democraps who worship liberal education, and isn't it a great country when they can be worth hundreds of millions of dollars for telling the truth about demolibs!
GO RUSH! GO GLENN! GO SEAN!
They lost..........again.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
And Jay, that post about sleepers is probably correct too. You mentioned earlier you didn't think the O wears body armor all the time.
My thinking on that is that he doesn't have to because anywhere he goes, a massive amount of people are sent in in advance to clear the place out & screen anyone & everyone who must remain at location. Then he has the largest secret service detail of any potus ever. He is unreachable in my opinion. Therefore safe. It would take one of those nuts getting on the inside & even then I'm sure it would be virtually impossible.
It is not good those type of folks are in our country though. They could hurt any of us. Not good at all. I don't expect the O to do a thing about it. Heck, they probably get entertained by him with our tax dollars.
Sad & pitiful.
You fat pos, you are an idiot.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
And the majority of the money spent for Japanese automobiles stays right here in this country as well, but, every penny we spend on oil from the middle east stays there!
You stupid SOB, you are an ignorant pos.
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

obama doesnt have a thing to worry about even anybody crazy enuff to want obama gone isnt stoopid enuff to want jo jo biden the retarded jackass
SYL

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Where are all of your friends?
Did they ditch you for a better forum?
We are here. It's Thanksgiving. We are busy with family, friends and cooking and giving thanks to God for freedom that we may not have much longer. Thanks to people like you.
Robert

Cornettsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

A very good video about who is pulling the wagon.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/rEM4NKXK-iA
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
We are here. It's Thanksgiving. We are busy with family, friends and cooking and giving thanks to God for freedom that we may not have much longer. Thanks to people like you.
Give thanks you can breath, you are so damn stupid.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
obama doesnt have a thing to worry about even anybody crazy enuff to want obama gone isnt stoopid enuff to want jo jo biden the retarded jackass
Clearly the Americans did not want Eddie Munster.

lmfao
sam

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps up your fat ass, but I'm a 4 -wouldn't fit.
nice try. bless your heart.
4????? you meant 44 didn't you?
SYL

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, E...our government is not ready for any kind
of disaster. We have so many in U.S. that don't like this country. Obama Antichrist, that is more likely.
Do you see, he can doo almost anything and so many are blind. Nothing bothers them.
In the end, the Antichrist betrays them and have them turn on each other .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Isham arrested and locked up again 11 min Prey on little girls 11
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 40 min very 26,227
Browning guy that digs graves in H-burg!! (Aug '09) 1 hr just saying 92
jr 3 hr really 9
mitch hensley 3 hr who 1
mchs cheer team (May '11) 3 hr duhhh 104
who is going around saying stuff that's not true 5 hr emt 12
wreck on Perryville Rd 7 hr teresa 12

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
•••