'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52380 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that they don't squander their money like they do in all democrat states probably isn't a factor either. They give what belongs to the citizens of that state, unlike democrat states that take, take, take until there is nothing left to take, which is where this country is at right now. Welcome to economic collapse and social chaos.
Apparently, you misunderstood. Alaska gets nearly twice as much money from the federal government as they pay in federal taxes. They're the ones doing the take, take, taking....

(hint, remember the "bridge to nowhere" that Palin was for before she was against?)
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52381 Oct 9, 2012
I just love this, the new democrat theme song,

Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52382 Oct 9, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you're going to keep that info
in shadowland.
You'll have to ask Bad Lands about that. That was his info, not mine.
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52383 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
I just love this, the new democrat theme song,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LCV0YXXyuHcXX
Sounds good !
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52384 Oct 9, 2012
TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COMPLIMENTARY COPY OF THE GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY INSTITUTE’S REPORT ON ONLINE CAMPAIGN DONATIONS, AMERICA THE VULNERABLE: ARE FOREIGN AND FRAUDULENT ONLINE CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS INFLUENCING U.S. ELECTIONS?, CLICK ON THE ICON BELOW.

http://campaignfundingrisks.com/wp-content/th...
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52385 Oct 9, 2012
Liberals show them selfs looney tune losers
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52386 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
Obama illegal campaign! Check this out! Hey you libs, guess what, your liar in chief is going to be exposed before the election! He can't get enough support here in the U.S. he has to get it from China! What a traitor! And all you libs are traitors too!
GAI report exposes Obama campaign accepting foreign donations
http://www.examiner.com/article/gai-report-ex...
A new report obtained by Townhall from the non-partisan Government Accountability Institute [GAI] shows the Obama campaign has potentially violated federal election law by failing to prevent the use of fraudulent or foreign credit card transactions on the official Obama for America [OFA] donation webpage.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Must read .
danny

Ashland, KY

#52387 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry I forgot you are too damn stupid to read.
Terrorist Attacks under Repubtards= 4
Terrorist Attacks under press. Obama= 0
Now do you understand dipshit?
Did you forget the recent one in Libya that killed 4 people. Remember they ask for more security , and Obama took their security away, and one month later they were attacked . Remember that, you puke . Remember as soon as Obama took office he fired three American TSA workers and hired three Muslims to take their place? remember what happen then. We had the shoe bomber, the underwear bomber, a car bomb on the streets of NY, which was diverted by a observant person calling the police. You have a short memory.
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52388 Oct 9, 2012
danny wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget the recent one in Libya that killed 4 people. Remember they ask for more security , and Obama took their security away, and one month later they were attacked . Remember that, you puke . Remember as soon as Obama took office he fired three American TSA workers and hired three Muslims to take their place? remember what happen then. We had the shoe bomber, the underwear bomber, a car bomb on the streets of NY, which was diverted by a observant person calling the police. You have a short memory.
Liberal tards don't get it . Its big birds fault .
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52389 Oct 9, 2012
danny wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could just be an incompetent TSA employee (there are certainly more than enough of those to go around) who just happened to be a Muslim. <<<--<<

There is no way to be sure at this point, although it would be refreshing, albeit unlikely, if law enforcement did a bit of digging into the activities of Alija Abdul Majed. In any case, this incident underscores how useless the TSA really is.

“The truth is, this is the failure of the most basic level of diligence,” a law-enforcement source said.

“How can you expect the public to feel confident of the mission of the TSA if they don’t even know if the lights are turned on?”

The chaos at Terminal 7 was caused by screener Alija Abdul Majed, who had manned Lane No. 1 during the morning shift with no idea his metal detector had no juice, sources said.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/07/jfk-airport...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#52390 Oct 9, 2012
Obama: A Profile In Deception OFFICIAL Trailer..WOW!!
&fe ature=player_embedded

Pro-Obama protesters at Romney rally admit that they are from the SEIU and are being compensated at $11.00/hour for their troubles. I feel sorry for these people; dare I say it, they are slaves and do not even know it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jesse Lee Peterson points out the failures of black leadership in America and provides some insight into the experiences of his youth which led to his outspoken and controversial dissident views.

SECRET SERVICE MUST INVESTIGATE OBAMA CREDIT CARD FRAUD
Did YOU donate to Obama? You might have, just follow the trail… The same thing happened in September of 2008. We later learned that most of that huge cash infusion came from foreign countries, in small denominations, just like September 2012, averaging $53 each from millions of undisclosed donors, most of them abroad.

Obama Campaign Scrambles To Kill Illegal Online Fundraising Story
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52391 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you misunderstood. Alaska gets nearly twice as much money from the federal government as they pay in federal taxes. They're the ones doing the take, take, taking....
(hint, remember the "bridge to nowhere" that Palin was for before she was against?)
I thought she explained that! She was bound by law to build that bridge because the federal government allocated funds for it. She never wanted it.
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52392 Oct 9, 2012
LIBERAL, an acronym for

Lying Immature Bisexual Emotionally Retarded Anti-American Leftist

Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#52393 Oct 9, 2012
New Polls, Romney leads Obama in Ohio and Colorado
election 2012October 9, 2012By: Sahit Muja..
Sahit Muja: New Polls from American Research Group, Inc. Mitt Romney leads President Obama in Ohio 48% to 47% and Colorado 50% to 46%.
Obama leads Mitt Romney 87% to 9% among self-described Democrats (39% of likely voters). Romney leads Obama 92% to 5% among self-described Republicans (33% of likely voters). And Romney leads Obama 52% to 42% among self-described independent voters (28% of likely voters).
In the September 27-30 survey, Obama was leading Romney 89% to 7% among Democrats, Romney was leading Obama 91% to 3% among Republicans, and Romney was leading Obama 48% to 47% among independents.
Romney leads Obama 52% to 45% among men (49% of likely voters). Among women (51% of likely voters), Obama leads Romney 50% to 45%.
Romney leads Obama 54% to 42% among white voters (79% of likely voters). Obama leads Romney 94% to 3% among African American voters (12% of likely voters).
Obama leads Romney 50% to 44% among voters age 18 to 49 (48% of likely voters). Among voters age 50 and older (52% of likely voters), Obama and Romney leads Obama 53% to 45%.
Romney leads Obama 51% to 46% among likely voters interviewed on a landline (78% of likely voters). Obama leads Romney 52% to 39% among likely voters interviewed on a cell phone (22% of likely voters).
A total of 47% of likely voters say they would never vote for Obama in the general election and 43% of likely voters say they would never vote for Romney in the general election.
A new poll from the Pew Research Center shows a big boost for Romney, who now leads President Obama 49 percent to 45 percent among likely voters in that survey. Last month, Romney trailed the president by eight points among likely voters in the same survey. Among registered voters, the poll shows Romney now even with Obama, with 46 percent for each candidate, despite tailing the president by 9 percent last month.
The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, conducted Oct. 4-7 among 1,511 adults, including 1,201 registered voters (1,112 likely voters), finds that 67% of Romney’s backers support him strongly, up from 56% last month. For the first time in the campaign, Romney draws as much strong support as does Obama.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Romney’s support is a bit more solid than the president’s at this point in time. Forty-five percent (45%) of voters are “certain” they will vote for Romney and not change their minds. Forty-one percent (41%) are certain they will vote for Obama.
Where did Obama's slogan "Hope and Change" go? Obama's slogan now is ‘No, I can’t". President Obama seems incapable of changing Washington "You can't change Washington from the inside" President Obama has declared.
President Barack Obama is appearing to advocate redistribution of wealth, a pander to voters to get re-elected.
President Obama's taxing of the rich plan won't solve the deficit...He could confiscate the entire wealth of America's top 400 wealthiest people $1.7 trillion dollars and it wouldn't put much of a dent in our +$16.2 trillion deficit. President Obama proposed a solution to reducing the deficit, the "tax the rich" solution will only fund the government for about 8 days.
President Obama does not have answers to how to repair U.S. economy. President Obama does provide clear examples and templates for how to make things worse, and what the consequences of following his models can mean for US economy. Greece and Spain is the best example of that.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#52394 Oct 9, 2012
The U.S. has Forty-seven million Americans of on food stamps and other welfare programs under Obama's administration.
The U.S. has a +$16.2 trillion dollars deficit, President Obama have nearly a $6 trillion deficit and increasing an average of $3.85 billion debt per day. President Obama promised to cut annual federal budget deficits in half by the end of your term.
Mr. President: Why is unemployment above 8 % for 44 months, despite the nearly $6 trillion dollar in new debt?
Why are there record high foreclosures and record high loss of median family income?
Why are twenty three million Americans not able to find jobs or are underemployed?
Why is there a record 5.4 million workers and their dependents that have signed up to collect federal disability checks since you took office?
Mr. President. Do you, or do you not, support the institutional redistribution of wealth in the USA?
Why are you currently asserting executive privilege in Fast & Furious, if you have nothing to hide?
Why are you seemingly incapable of saying the words ‘terrorist attack’ when terrorists attack the US?
Mr. President. Why is your Labor Dept instructing US defense contractors not to mail out Layoff Notices required by law?
Why did you hide the true cost and new taxes of Obamacare from voters?
Why are you allowing Iran the time it needs to develop a nuclear weapons?
Why did you change on the last minute and endorse gay-marriage?
Why did you sign a last minute executive order to create amnesty for a sizable percentage of the illegal immigrants?
Why are you closing coal plants when home electricity costs are skyrocketing for the middle class, and unemployment is over 8%?
Why are you blocking US oil drilling and the Keystone Pipeline when gas prices are almost $4 a gallon?
Why does your administration refuse to sell the GM shares owned by the US taxpayers?
Mr. President. Your administration lied and 4 Americans that died, how can you sleep at night Mr. President?
Mr. President: Where did Obama's "Hope and Change" go?. President Obama's taxing of the rich plan won't solve the deficit...He could confiscate the entire wealth of America's top 400 wealthiest people $1.7 trillion dollars and it wouldn't put much of a dent in our +$16 trillion deficit?
Mr. President, your proposed solution to reducing the deficit, "tax the rich" solution will only fund the government for about 8 days?
Mr. President, you said if you were elected president, the average American family's yearly health insurance premiums would go down by $2,500. According to the Kaiser Health Foundation's study, the average American family's yearly health insurance premiums have gone up by more than $2,700 since Obama was elected?
Mr. President. Why did the US loose its perfect AAA credit rating and the U.S slips to number 7 in global competitiveness for business environment under Obama?
Mr. President. Why is the U.S Nation's National Security facing traumatic repercussions from Obama' policies, The U.S Southern border is a sieve, open as a gateway to the most violent criminals?
Mr. President Why did you promise Russia "more flexibility"? President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility". President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir"???
Mr. President. Why does your administration continue to funnel taxpayer dollars to “green energy” companies run by Democrat donation bundlers just months before they file for bankruptcy?
Why was President Obama on the View , talk shows, and not meeting with the world leaders at the UN in NY?
Why is he and his circle more interested in him meeting with rappers like JayZ and Hollywood types instead of working.
What kind of leader misses the daily intelligence briefings?
President Obama said: I will not run negative ads in my campaign.(He did)
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52395 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she explained that! She was bound by law to build that bridge because the federal government allocated funds for it. She never wanted it.
Nope. She was all for it. Even had her picture made with a pro-bridge T-shirt during a campaign stop in Ketchikan when she was running for Governor in September 2005. She said, "I think we’re going to make a good team as we progress that bridge project". Nobody but Palin could make a statement like that! lol

She was later asked if she still supported the bridge in October 2006 and replied, "Yes. I would like to see Alaska's infrastructure projects built sooner rather than later. The window is now – while our congressional delegation is in a strong position to assist."
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#52396 Oct 9, 2012
I will close Guantanamo in my first year in office.(He didn't)
I will end extraordinary rendition.(He didn't)
I will have an immigration reform bill to congress in my first year.(He didn't)
I will have no lobbyists in my campaign or my administration.(He did)
I will not increase taxes on individuals earning less than $200,000 (He did)
I will not vote for retroactive immunity for the telecoms.(He did)
I will use public financing for my campaign.(He didn't)
All health care reform debate will be open and transparent.(It wasn't)
I support a public option for health care reform.(He didn't)..

The character assassination is the only hope for Obama as Mitt Romney leads in new polls. My prediction for 2012 election; Mitt Romney to be elected President..

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#52397 Oct 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
A lot of these DUMB 'libs' have a willful blindness to the facts we have been presenting. They can not own up to being overcome with a constant worship of their dear leader for the 'false' hopey-changey effect he pulled on America.
With their deliberate ignorance, they will continue this charade, to hide this, even to the detriment of ALL Americans, in our Country, and in our embassies around the world.
I'm not sure, even, if some of them, in their ignorance, know that when these people attack these embassies, that it's the SAME as attacking The United States of America! America OWNS the property these embassies sit on! It is "sovereign" ground...
And now Lara Logan is calling out the admin about the taliban and its lie
Please God
Protect Lara Logan
The WH wants to forget this bump in the road.
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52398 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. She was all for it. Even had her picture made with a pro-bridge T-shirt during a campaign stop in Ketchikan when she was running for Governor in September 2005. She said, "I think we’re going to make a good team as we progress that bridge project". Nobody but Palin could make a statement like that! lol
She was later asked if she still supported the bridge in October 2006 and replied, "Yes. I would like to see Alaska's infrastructure projects built sooner rather than later. The window is now – while our congressional delegation is in a strong position to assist."
OK, assuming what you say is true, then shouldlnt we just give her a pass on that one, after all, she is very attractive and very accomplished. After all, we gave Clinton and Obama passes on almost everything and they are empty suits, poor Sarah never hurt anyone. I say, give her a pass on that one!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#52399 Oct 9, 2012
Do you think the WH and the Lady from the State dept.(Hillery and Rice)will ride out the bump in the road about failing to provide protection to the murdered Ambassador and his two(?) protectors?It is becoming more clear why they wanted to not call it a terrorist attack.Now they will have next to acknowledge they were asked for help and it was refused,cost lives,again.

Two failed examples of the Administration costing lives.Fast and Furious now Libya.Lack of ability and lack of leadership from the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanner Hopper 33 min ohlawd 3
Dolly Morgan 34 min goat 12
Gordon Wheeler Heir of Budweiser arrested 8 hr goose 2
Angel Briese (Phillips) 10 hr amy 6
ragan mccain (Jun '09) 18 hr Old Friend 9
anne ballard Sat hello 1
Wayne Jackson (Sep '11) Sat hello 2
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web