'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233549 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

frank

Oakland, CA

#41000 May 30, 2012
Hey wrote:
Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R-Kan.), who represents Fort Leavenworth and Fort Riley, said the "blessing of liberty" should be honored. "That is why helping to create jobs and grow our economy will continue to be Republicans' focus in the weeks and months ahead."
The two-term member of Congress said the Republican plan for economic growth "emphasizes long-term growth" and not "short-term stimulus."
Central to the Republican's economic plan is developing American oil and gas production, including the construction of the XL Keystone pipeline.
"The President demonizes home grown energy and pursues tax policies that advantage foreign energy over domestic," Jenkins said.
Sounds great, now give me an example of these brilliantly conceived GOPer 'long term job creation programs'- you can't, you friggen moron, it does not exist!
frank

Oakland, CA

#41002 May 30, 2012
Hey wrote:
Texas congressman Ron Paul announced on Monday that he would no longer be actively campaigning for president, though he is not dropping out of the race. In an email to his supporters, Paul did not mention Romney, nor did he vow to help him defeat Obama. Instead Paul vowed to continue his "delegate strategy" as the Republican National Convention draws near.
Ron Paul knows that neither of these guys are for the American People...
To help either candidate would be unconstitutional.
"To help either candidate would be unconstitutional" you didn't really say that :-/
Hey

Nicholasville, KY

#41003 May 30, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great, now give me an example of these brilliantly conceived GOPer 'long term job creation programs'- you can't, you friggen moron, it does not exist!
How biut the XL Pipeline????
Hey

Nicholasville, KY

#41004 May 30, 2012
(bout)
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#41005 May 30, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How biut the XL Pipeline????
You are joking -- I hope?
Hey

Nicholasville, KY

#41006 May 30, 2012
House GOP Payroll Tax Fix Averts Small Business “Nightmare,” Protects Jobs::

Bipartisan legislation extending payroll tax relief for working Americans will now include a fix secured by House Republicans that ensures small businesses, already struggling in the current economy, won’t face added confusion and compliance costs. Without this fix, employers would have been hit with a costly new reporting burden that independent tax experts have warned against and employees’ tax cuts would have been in doubt at a time when millions of Americans are already out of work.

Speaker Boehner, a former small business owner, has warned all year against short-term Washington gimmicks and quick fixes that create uncertainty and threaten American jobs. That’s why Republicans worked to fix this legislation, and will continue to press for long-term solutions that help our economy get back to creating jobs, including the nearly 30 House-passed jobs bills that remain stuck in the Democratic-controlled Senate.
frank

Oakland, CA

#41007 May 30, 2012
Hey wrote:
House GOP Payroll Tax Fix Averts Small Business “Nightmare,” Protects Jobs::
Bipartisan legislation extending payroll tax relief for working Americans will now include a fix secured by House Republicans that ensures small businesses, already struggling in the current economy, won’t face added confusion and compliance costs. Without this fix, employers would have been hit with a costly new reporting burden that independent tax experts have warned against and employees’ tax cuts would have been in doubt at a time when millions of Americans are already out of work.
Speaker Boehner, a former small business owner, has warned all year against short-term Washington gimmicks and quick fixes that create uncertainty and threaten American jobs. That’s why Republicans worked to fix this legislation, and will continue to press for long-term solutions that help our economy get back to creating jobs, including the nearly 30 House-passed jobs bills that remain stuck in the Democratic-controlled Senate.
Hogwash, all t-bag freshmen House Republicans voted against the agreement, Ron Paul missed the vote.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#41009 May 30, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, no facts from the Idiotic Dimpublican. All you do is spew your hate. Then again, that's all you Libtards have is hate. No substance, just hateful rhetoric.
You have no facts, you have no facts, you have no facts. Catching on yet? I typed S L O W because I know you can't read quickly.
The only thing that is chapping my ass is your lips!!!
Prosecute the Idiotic Dimpublican for stupidity!!!
Fact, what do you know about facts. Your a stinking wingnut. You don't need no stinking facts. You just need the dribble off hannity, and rush's NUTZ! Ha! Go rush puffer go! Ha!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
RepublicansAgain stGuns

Rochester, KY

#41010 May 30, 2012
I hate Repub bullshit all the fricken time. Small Business, Small Business, Small Business that's all you hear. What is a small business the Repubs are trying to protect? First, of the 27,000,000 corporations in America only 6 million have ANY employees. The other 21 million are running mostly a tax scam.
Secondly, of all the "small businesses in America only 11% of the owners make more than $250,000 per year. So when the Repubs leaders cry for these small business owners they are as always just trying to protect the rich.

No business has EVER been hurt by Federal Taxes. Taxes are paid ONLY on profit. Make no profit, pay no taxes.
Hey

Nicholasville, KY

#41011 May 30, 2012
Why is Obama allowed to have different SS# in different states...

Wouldn't I go to jail for that????

Stanford

#41012 May 30, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wait just a minute here, you are the dumbf-k liar! Unless, of course, you can document your babbling - how about it? We can easily document that it was republicans that created the largest deficit in human history as well as that Obama's stimulus spending is a ONE TIME EXPENDITURE and a fraction of what Reagan and the two Bushes spent - very easily documented - friggen moron!
Well Frank, you gave them a real fact. Now is that what they really wanted, or do they just want to continue to whine for sake of whining? Of course the first responses will always be the same ole routine of deny, and lie, then lie, and deny. It's as though they think nobody will catch them lying ,,,,, "this time". What you typed is extremely easy to substantiate, but I bet none of them will do it.
Come on wingnuts, show me I'm wrong!

TIR
Jay

Springville, TN

#41013 May 30, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT : Republican controlled House passed bills that the Democrat controlled Senate will not pass and/or consider.
North American-Made Energy Security Act (H.R. 1938)– require the federal government to allow the Keystone XL pipeline.
Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act (H.R. 1230)– address high gas prices and support the creation of new American jobs by increasing offshore energy production.
FACT: Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act (H.R. 2018)– restrict the federal government’s ability to second-guess or delay a state’s permitting and water quality certification decisions.
FACT: Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act (H.R. 872)– halt duplicative federal regulations on farmers and small business owners.
Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011 (H.R. 2021)– streamline the permit process for American energy production to help lower prices.
FACT: Consumer Financial Protection & Soundness Improvement Act (H.R. 1315)– increase consumer protection and government accountability.
FACT: Energy Tax Prevention Act (H.R. 910)– stop the federal bureaucracy from imposing a national energy tax.
Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act (H.R. 1229)– ending the moratorium on American energy production in the Gulf of Mexico.
FACT: Reversing President Obama’s Offshore Moratorium Act (H.R. 1231)– ending the moratorium on American energy production in the Gulf of Mexico.
FACT: Instead the President demands yet more “stimulus” spending, rather than tell the Senate Democrats to pass the House bills to get America working.
BLOCKED BY DEMOCRATS
Unemployment Compensation Extention
Blocked by Democrats
FACT: To ban abortion beyond the time fetuses are thought to feel pain – 20 weeks of gestation except if the mother's life is in danger . Blocked by Democrats in Committee.
Strengthens Arkansas’ current rights of conscience laws for doctors and health care providers who do not want to perform abortions or provide contraceptive services. This bill expands that provision to include other medical procedures that may violate a doctor’s, hospital’s, or insurer’s conscience, such as abortion, artificial insemination, euthanasia, and similar procedures.
Blocked in House Committee by Democrats
Would classify clinics that perform surgical abortions as “ambulatory surgical centers,” which means they would have to meet stricter requirements.
Blocked by Democrats in House Committee.
A bill that puts additional restrictions on doctors prescribing medication that induces abortion.
FACT: A bill to require when someone performs an abortion to check whether the fetus has a heartbeat in order to give a woman more information to consider when making her choice.
FACT: To allow home schoolers to try out for extracurricular activities at their local public school
Blocked in House Committee by Democrats.
FACT: Allows a pregnant woman to use force to defend her unborn child from a criminal assault the same way she could any other child.
Michigan woman was found guilty of manslaughter after she used lethal force against a man who punched her in the stomach, causing her to lose her quadruplets she was carrying.
FACT is these were Blocked in House Committee by Democrats.

You replied to "Nutz." He did not post the above, I did last night.

Stanford

#41014 May 30, 2012
want my country back wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be kind and start out taking it easy on you frankie. lol
Let's test your knowledge, wanna? Obama's stimulus crap. Do you know how much was paid back by the banks? Do you even have a clue what column that was put into upon payback? Obama and his creative accountants put that amount under the "spending cuts" accomplishment column. WTF? Uh huh. lol You give someone tax dollars, they pay SOME of it back and it goes under the heading of cutting expense costs? Where was spending cut in that transaction frank?
Just more of Nancy Pelosi's creative math class bullshit.
You and the Obamoron claim that because he spread out the ridiculous cost of the "affordable" healthcare fiasco that his crooks voted into law that makes him a slow spender? Unbelievable especially now that the CBO has announced that because of the creative numbers submitted by the democrat crooks and the significant monetary amounts left out of the numbers they submitted to the CBO...the actual cost of Obama's "affordable" healthcare will be TRIPLE of what he and the democrats initially claimed. I guess that was just an oversight the same as it was an oversight that you didn't mention that the "affordable" healthcare law affects one sixth of our already failing Obama economy.
Slow spending or is it simply slow brain functions of liars? You idiots are starting to believe your own lies. We warned you it would end badly for your guy!
Looks and sounds to me like you are believing your own line spew. Have you had your Faux fix today?

TIR
Jay

Springville, TN

#41015 May 30, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout the XL Pipeline????

Romney has stated on the news that if he becomes president this is one of the first things he will do.

Stanford

#41016 May 30, 2012
grade school math facts wrote:
Actually the only way the stimulus payback could be considered a spending cut is if they were NEVER ALLOTTED the bailout money in the first place! You have to remember that this Obama administration is going on the assumption that you have to create another lie to cover for the other lie and theft. lol
Must have taken lessons from george WMD bush's family!

TIR

Stanford

#41017 May 30, 2012
RepublicansAgainstGuns wrote:
I hate Repub bullshit all the fricken time. Small Business, Small Business, Small Business that's all you hear. What is a small business the Repubs are trying to protect? First, of the 27,000,000 corporations in America only 6 million have ANY employees. The other 21 million are running mostly a tax scam.
Secondly, of all the "small businesses in America only 11% of the owners make more than $250,000 per year. So when the Repubs leaders cry for these small business owners they are as always just trying to protect the rich.
No business has EVER been hurt by Federal Taxes. Taxes are paid ONLY on profit. Make no profit, pay no taxes.
Oh yeah! Rock and roll!

TIR

Stanford

#41018 May 30, 2012
Hey wrote:
Why is Obama allowed to have different SS# in different states...
Wouldn't I go to jail for that????
How many SS numbers has faux got ya believing he has this week? Ha!

TIR
Hey

Nicholasville, KY

#41019 May 30, 2012
Do you believe Churches Should Have to Pay Taxes???

I DO!!!!!!
Hey

Nicholasville, KY

#41020 May 30, 2012
How long you friggin Idiots think you can run a buisness just breaking even????
Hey

Nicholasville, KY

#41021 May 30, 2012
I worked for a small printing company out of Ohio..
I remember shft meetings where everyone would have to sit there and listen to them bitch about only profiting between 2-4 million, Did I say bitching about it..It was more like crying about it, And you the employee making 25-30,000 a yr. are suppose to feel sorry for them and just wonder how they are gonna feed themselfs as they pull away from the parking lot in their Bentley,LMAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbie Hines 1 hr Dan 1
New game store (Mar '13) 5 hr wondering 28
Trashy Memorial Taken Down 6 hr Poggy 19
Harvey Hines arrested (Jan '12) 6 hr The Shield 21
What Happen to Walmart LP? 9 hr Bored 2
Countryside Estates Dr 9 hr Sidewayz3 2
Trump has mental issues 12 hr Wow 32

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance