Man Stabbed helping guy with Flat Tire
hmm

Stanton, KY

#105 Dec 5, 2012
Did they ever identify a suspect in the Anderson dean park case? Wasn't he wearing a hooded sweat shirt?
The Facts

Harrodsburg, KY

#106 Dec 6, 2012
hmm wrote:
Did they ever identify a suspect in the Anderson dean park case? Wasn't he wearing a hooded sweat shirt?
Bet they are checking that out too I am sure we all will be hearing more on this jerk .
DNA

Nashville, TN

#107 Dec 6, 2012
Sure glad we have the test now.40 years ago lots of low life got away with stuff like this.Way to go kid.
wonder

Nicholasville, KY

#108 Dec 6, 2012
with his DNA in a nationwide database i wonderif he will be linked to more.....most rapist don't stop at just one
so true

Mount Sterling, KY

#109 Dec 6, 2012
Sad wrote:
The sad thing is he would have been better off doing the crimes in Harrodsburg.. he would have most likely got away with it longer
That's a Sad-but-true satement...LMAO, but stupid as hell!!
justsayin

United States

#110 Dec 7, 2012
evidentally wrote:
<quoted text>
evidentally you didn't know them that well cuz if you did then you knew he was LYING......Good people don't try to rape a young girl & then lie about the attack!!
"EVIDENTALLY" he's not "good people" since the DNA evidence SAYS he attempted to rape this person. 1 +1 = 2 all day, whether you 'know' the person or their family or not. knowing them doesn't mean he didn't do it.
wonderin

United States

#111 Dec 7, 2012
Think before you post wrote:
I would ask that before you comment on here you remember that there is young children and family involved and don't deserve to have to feel ashamed or stupid
I Would Like to Commit that RAPE is a Horribly , Violent crime that should not be commited to anyone ! My @God! It of course is a crime of hate, power

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#112 Dec 7, 2012
Stupid wrote:
Then if you wasn't laughing at Chris for being hurt trying to help someone out. Then why did you mean by LMFAO? Sounds like you think he is a liar. Please explain ole smart one.
You are so good at looking things up. Surely you can find out from the police about this. Then apologize to Chris for your rude remark.
Should I just have a written apology sent to him care of the Fayette County Jail?
wonderin

United States

#113 Dec 7, 2012
This "Chris" person knew exactly what he was doing. Whatta nit wit ! I'm glad his raping ass has been stuffed & cuffed. I feel bad for the family cos they suffer but their " loved one" has shown a side of himself that I guess they hadn't seen. Absolutely No Excuses for this pile of Crap ! H-burg has a great rep with child molesting cops & private citizens.
mace

Tucker, GA

#114 Dec 7, 2012
Has there been anymore info?

Baltimore, Maryland

#115 Dec 7, 2012
mace wrote:
Has there been anymore info?
Not yet.... but I hear that LPD hopes to have enough evidence to present all the cases to the grand jury at the same time.
wonderin

United States

#116 Dec 8, 2012
Think wrote:
I think digger is very intelligent. Everyone is just jealous!!
Are you totally insane ! Who wants to be him I meant IT !
sad

Clay City, KY

#117 Dec 9, 2012
Where did Chris work?
wonder

Nicholasville, KY

#118 Dec 9, 2012
clark distributors
Scary

United States

#119 Dec 10, 2012
To my knowledge with Clark Distr he ran a Miller Lite Distr route in Central KY, L'burg, Frankfort.. Before that he was an over-the-road long haul trucker. He also traveled a lot for personal reason as a member of a car stereo group - Team Loco, who he also bowled with regularly in Lex & Frankfort.

I would think the police investigators have a lot of potential ground to cover/research. I furthermore believe persons that commit crimes like these don't get caught the very first time they attempt a crime such as he is accused. More reasonably, it's just the first time he got caught.
Billy

Danville, KY

#120 Dec 17, 2012
I like how all the people who were defending him look like absolute toolbags now.

Baltimore, Maryland

#121 Dec 17, 2012
Billy wrote:
I like how all the people who were defending him look like absolute toolbags now.
That's right! Go back and look at this post. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/harrodsburg-k...

From the very beginning yours truly was telling you exactly how it was. I suffered the mocking and scorn. Now those who scorned me look at the ground and dare not say a word.

Everyone would do well to listen to good ole' Digger!
Pockalips

Lawrenceburg, KY

#122 Dec 17, 2012
How did you know, though?

Baltimore, Maryland

#123 Dec 17, 2012
Pockalips wrote:
How did you know, though?
It wasn't hard to figure out. Surely I wasn't the only one who knew from the beginning. I mean people are dumb, but they just can't be that dumb. Can they?
Pockalips

Lawrenceburg, KY

#124 Dec 17, 2012
I just took it for what the story he told was, and didn't know anything about the girl near the campus. Funny how we aren't hearing anymore about it. Wonder what's going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hitachi 1 hr Citizen 6
Russian probe continues 1 hr Dammed ol me 29
Eddie devine 2 hr Dang 2
Cathy Moore Estes Riley 4 hr Alternative Thinker 6
Adult babies or any mommy's or daddy's in Harro... 7 hr Unknkwn 5
Vote for the STUPID 8 hr Thrumps beechs 1
Support the Russians. Vote Democrats 8 hr Thrumps beechs 6
Mercer schools 11 hr Retired teacher 61

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web