Comments
21 - 40 of 127 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2014
JustSaying

United States

#21 Sep 10, 2012
Ummm wrote:
What doesn't add up?? The fact he was stabbed helping someone?? The fact he decided not to hang around for someone to come back and kill him?? I'm a little confused as to what could possibly not add up. Please elaborate, I'm sure u are just trying to be a trouble maker.
If I was stabbed I damn sure wouldn't wait over a hour before I went to the hospital. Maybe not sticking around but if I had cuts like that I would be high tailing it to the hospital and calling the police and my family on the way!
do what

Lexington, KY

#22 Sep 10, 2012
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was stabbed I damn sure wouldn't wait over a hour before I went to the hospital. Maybe not sticking around but if I had cuts like that I would be high tailing it to the hospital and calling the police and my family on the way!
he didnt want the police involved. he just wanted to get attention from his wife and family. this is all bullcrap! congradulations though because it worked. you got on the news and everyone in mercer county is offering you prayers. you must really feel like a hero. thanks for wasting the sheriff dept, time and making it harder to get help when youre stranded on the side of the road. i hope that they make you serve a year in county!
looking

Crab Orchard, KY

#23 Sep 10, 2012
why does he need so much attention? Trying to get someones mind off something else that is going on maybe?????
the truth

United States

#24 Sep 13, 2012
It's funny how girl in lex was almost raped that same night and stabbed the guy before he ran off
The Facts

Harrodsburg, KY

#25 Sep 13, 2012
the truth wrote:
It's funny how girl in lex was almost raped that same night and stabbed the guy before he ran off
Maybe you should let the police know on this , in both places .
ummm

United States

#26 Sep 13, 2012
the truth wrote:
does any one have a description of what the man looked like
hum

Lexington, KY

#27 Sep 13, 2012
the truth wrote:
Not just the same night, but the same time. http://kykernel.com/2012/09/11/kernel-editori...
local

Mount Sterling, KY

#28 Sep 13, 2012
I don't know why people want to start spectulating on what happened.I saw Chris myself and I know he sure did't do that to hisself.You know sometimes people act out in shock. You can't say what you would do until you are put in someones place.I only know he was doing what he thought was the christian thing to do but thats the thanks he got for helping.I only hope he never helps anyone like that again.But if you know him he's a good person and may do it again being the christan he is.
hum

Lexington, KY

#29 Sep 13, 2012
local wrote:
I don't know why people want to start spectulating on what happened.I saw Chris myself and I know he sure did't do that to hisself.You know sometimes people act out in shock. You can't say what you would do until you are put in someones place.I only know he was doing what he thought was the christian thing to do but thats the thanks he got for helping.I only hope he never helps anyone like that again.But if you know him he's a good person and may do it again being the christan he is.
In shock, yet he remembers vividly what happened and had the presence of mind to call everyone BUT the police?
ummm

United States

#30 Sep 13, 2012
hum wrote:
<quoted text>In shock, yet he remembers vividly what happened and had the presence of mind to call everyone BUT the police?
lol do you know who he called or how many people he called
Amazed

United States

#31 Sep 13, 2012
local wrote:
There is no doubt he didn't do that to hisself, but the question is who actually did it. What the heck was he doing out at that time of night? And who would stop to help someone at that time of night? And why didn't he call the police from right where it happened? I know it's been said it was on 127 in Salvisa, but what was the exact location? I think he was trying to cover up something he was doing wrong. God knows I'm not perfect, but I do know he and his wife have some skeletons in their closet too!
ummm

United States

#32 Sep 13, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>There is no doubt he didn't do that to hisself, but the question is who actually did it. What the heck was he doing out at that time of night? And who would stop to help someone at that time of night? And why didn't he call the police from right where it happened? I know it's been said it was on 127 in Salvisa, but what was the exact location? I think he was trying to cover up something he was doing wrong. God knows I'm not perfect, but I do know he and his wife have some skeletons in their closet too!
umm he was heading to work that time of morning
local

Mount Sterling, KY

#33 Sep 13, 2012
I'M sure his wife was at home and she knows where he was going at that time of morning.And he doesnt have to answer to any of you and prove anything to any of you.
Morons

United States

#34 Sep 13, 2012
Y'all are pathetic low life morons!! Y'all have so many details but yet you didn't gather details of the description of the man that was on the same news as what time It happened. See that's the problem. You only hear, see, and read what you want and don't gather all of the info.

First off, Chris stopped because he thought he recognized the car as someone he knew. Then when he realized it wasn't that person, the suspect asked nicely for his help. Chris being the nice person he is, went ahead and helped the guy just as he would want someone to help him.
Chris actually works for a living unlike some of ur broke pathetic asses, who have all the time in the world to be WANNABE detectives. Thats why he was out at 3 in the morning. Most of y'all have no clue what it's like to have to get up that early and actually work. If u want more details, call the sheriffs office and get the heck off topix. Better yet, GET A LIFE!!
True

Harrodsburg, KY

#35 Sep 13, 2012
the truth wrote:
Yes, this did happen the same night and time. Sounds suspicious to me!
Wow

Harrodsburg, KY

#36 Sep 14, 2012
Sad to think he could have tried to rape a girl. I guess the times would have added up perfect. The girl was assaulted at 3 am in Lexington and he arrived at Harrodsburg hospital at 4:15 am. I would be interested to see phone records of where his calls were made from. Just sounds strange that after helping someone fix their flat tire that he would stab you instead of thanking you.

Where does he work that he was headed to work at 3 am.
ummm

United States

#37 Sep 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
Sad to think he could have tried to rape a girl. I guess the times would have added up perfect. The girl was assaulted at 3 am in Lexington and he arrived at Harrodsburg hospital at 4:15 am. I would be interested to see phone records of where his calls were made from. Just sounds strange that after helping someone fix their flat tire that he would stab you instead of thanking you.

Where does he work that he was headed to work at 3 am.
but it is strange that someone said they seen two cars in salvisa pulled over with flashers going and that another woman said she has seen a guy walking around down there
local

Winchester, KY

#38 Sep 14, 2012
Well,Wow this is for you if you don't work for the sheriff's office then I don't think you should be investagating any cases the police or sheriff's should be handling this not a bunch of assumers. I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT ASSUME DOES FOR YOU!!!
local

Winchester, KY

#40 Sep 14, 2012
Well the way you are talking trash like that you really don't know Chris and his family at all.Keep talking about others and maybe something like this or worse might come to you or one of your family members one day.I'm a firm beliver in what goes around comes around.
Couple of Things

Mount Sterling, KY

#41 Sep 14, 2012
NUMBER 1. It has been verified there were two cars with flashing lights exactly at the spot that this guy said he was. NUMBER 2. One car was on a jack & a guy was taking the tire off. NUMBER 3. THESE ARE FACTS, NOT SPECULATION. NUMBER 4. Don't know the guys involved, however, I did take time to go find out the facts, after reading all this speculation, since I have a small daughter that lives in close proximity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Limbertwig 151,299
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Me 1,591
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Wanda travillian. 4 hr sarah 2
Debate: Ferguson - Harrodsburg, KY 5 hr George zimmerman 34
two dairy queens 6 hr Bigger 4
Baddest Rides In The Burg? (Mar '09) 10 hr dieseldog 20
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Mercer County was issued at August 31 at 3:38AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs