Man Stabbed helping guy with Flat Tire

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
What The Heck

Hueysville, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Did anyone hear about someone stopping & helping a guy with a flat tire & then the guy with the flat tire started stabbing the guy good enough to stop & help? Heard it happened in Salvisa, but don't know if any of this is true.
yea

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2012
I heard it was a releford that got stabbed. Freddy maybe.
Colonel

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Absolutely terrible event....hats off to Mr Releford for doing the right thing and trying to help.
Digger

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 7, 2012
LMFAO
nope

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2012
yea wrote:
I heard it was a releford that got stabbed. Freddy maybe.
His name was Chris
yea

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Oh ok. My bad. Chris? I cant believe this happened. U cant trust anybody these days. Is he okay?
What The Heck

Hueysville, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Digger wrote:
LMFAO
Only could wish it was you "Digger" that had stopped to help. But, of course, we all know that would never happen. You would be the one robbing, not helping.
Respect

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Sep 8, 2012
Have some respect digger
Oh my

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2012
I kn Chris his wife and the whole family! They r good people and def didn't deserve this! Wht a damn shame u can't even do a good Christian deed for someone anymore!
Digger

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Respect wrote:
Have some respect digger
Let me put it like this. I would never laugh at someone being knifed after they stopped to help someone. You can infer from that what you wish. I will not clarify at this time.
Stupid

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Sep 8, 2012
Then if you wasn't laughing at Chris for being hurt trying to help someone out. Then why did you mean by LMFAO? Sounds like you think he is a liar. Please explain ole smart one.
You are so good at looking things up. Surely you can find out from the police about this. Then apologize to Chris for your rude remark.
What

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2012
Digger's just jaded. Wonder what's happened in his life to make him this way. Sad if u really think about it. Prayers go out to Chris and his family.
dugger

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Respect wrote:
Have some respect digger
yeah digger u get on everyones nerves with ur stupity.
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Sep 9, 2012
come on now people be nice to Digger. he just wants some attention because his mommy and daddy dont want nothing to do with him. hope chris makes a full recovery from this. what a shame this world has came to.
do what

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 9, 2012
http://www.harrodsburgherald.com/v2/content.a...

"Elder said Releford went home, called some family members then went to The James B. Haggin Memorial Hospital for treatment for his wounds. Police were called at 4:12 a.m., and Deputy Sheriff Paul Parks went to the hospital to do a report and take photos, Elder said."

He didn't call 911 as soon as the car took off?
Ummm

Hazard, KY

#16 Sep 9, 2012
do what wrote:
http://www.harrodsburgherald.c om/v2/content.aspx?ID=53228 &MemberID=2124
"Elder said Releford went home, called some family members then went to The James B. Haggin Memorial Hospital for treatment for his wounds. Police were called at 4:12 a.m., and Deputy Sheriff Paul Parks went to the hospital to do a report and take photos, Elder said."
He didn't call 911 as soon as the car took off?
If u were able to get up and drive off, wouldn't u rather do that as opposed to waiting on the person to come back with friends to finish off the job?? I mean come on, in a panic u are liable to do anything and unless u have been there, u can't say what u would have done.
Knew

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2012
I knew you would look it up Digger. Good job. But you still owe Chris an apology. Because you were wrong to make that comment LMFAO.
Now be a big person an apology for your rude remark.
do what

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2012
"Elder said with the hour time lapse between the time the incident occurred and Parks got the call, "there was not really a dragnet you could put out there to catch the guy."

an hour? he waited an hour to report being attacked with a knife?
JustSaying

United States

#19 Sep 10, 2012
Something doesn't add up about his story!
Ummm

United States

#20 Sep 10, 2012
What doesn't add up?? The fact he was stabbed helping someone?? The fact he decided not to hang around for someone to come back and kill him?? I'm a little confused as to what could possibly not add up. Please elaborate, I'm sure u are just trying to be a trouble maker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvey Hines arrested (Jan '12) 6 hr Wow 24
Countryside Estates Dr 7 hr Wondering 3
KY wood expo 7 hr Stephen 1
Mercer co. Fair 11 hr I hate you all 20
Trashy Memorial Taken Down 13 hr Wondering 23
Looking for a new church. 22 hr Hmm 4
Trump has mental issues 23 hr Wow 35

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance