First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bill

Lebanon, KY

#105 May 17, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
My mouth's not bleeding so I must have not said anything wrong.
people don't want to wast there time on a loser , they have more better things to do
Abencee

United States

#106 May 17, 2013
charlie ; I leave here as much as possible and I did and do spread my wings as much as I can the hell out of here . I guess your probaly comfortable just laying around but I'm not mad at ya. You can do any little ole thing you want . Have a good one .* Please excuse me . I just pulled 12 hrs.& drove 3 hours . Beddy bye time for me .
grips

United States

#107 May 18, 2013
diggers a fat pervert .waddle house is all u.
frogman

United States

#109 May 18, 2013
xink wrote:
Why argue with a no it all . Yes digger does have good points sometimes & correct info sometimes . But I kinda think his a woman , all drama always in people business , but it's topix . Wth you think your going to get . A digger respond
its a shame the way he treats some peple on here . He attacked that lady the other day when she made a simple statement about her kids college& cost . He seems to want to attack ppl rather than answer in a civilized way . He may have grew up on the wrong side of the tracks but Thers no reason to take it out on others . I almost pity him..
Aha

Nicholasville, KY

#110 Jun 20, 2013
Abencee wrote:
I think I agree with person that said digger probaly didn't even pay for his education . He's the one eyed , one horned, flying purple people eater .! Ha . He speaks of a little purple box . Dept of Interior . Right . I'm a russian spy here to take allll of Harrodsburg's most important secrets to the kremlin.
I'm sure you're right, he didn't have to pay. I believe your education is free when you're in jail. Just sayin ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley riley 2 hr stephanie 3
You Know I'm and the posse Comes 10 hr Karma 6
Salvisa 20 hr Ultra 3
April Cheek Sun wondering 1
Poll what is the best feed to put out for deer (Sep '09) Sun Treason 76
Jimmy Richardson aka Peanut Sat Concerned citizen 4
Harry dean stanton Sep 16 TRYIT 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance