Abencee

United States

#83 May 15, 2013
tesa wrote:
<quoted text>first im not dumping on you at all, its the other way around, you are picking on me on everything. my daughter wants to live on campus because she doesn't want to live with mom and dad any longer, she want to go make friends and have a little fun, learn to live on her own,and enjoy life, and try to make it on her own, maybe even mature a little. Hell when she gets out of college reality gonna hit her, all she gonna look forward to in life is work work work and paying bills, why not let her enjoy the last 2 years of her teenage years having a little fun. I regret not going to college, and darn sure other people on here do to..yes I should have have started saving for her education after she was born. but as a parent I make mistakes.
Tesa , I'm sure you & hubby are fine folks . Don't let this spoiled brat get to ya . He ain't worth it..

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#84 May 15, 2013
SNL wrote:
<quoted text>
How did $15,260 become $15,206? And what's &#8800?
Tesa, best of luck to your daughter in college. Eastern's a great school. Depending on her major, some companies will offer to reimburse tuition in exchange for employment for a certain number of years.
&#8800 is what Topix turned my "not equal" sign in to. It's called unicode. And that's a typo.
Abencee

United States

#85 May 15, 2013
SNL , yes . Eastern is a good school . My brother went there & did very well. He was an A -B student in H.S so of course that helps . I'm sure Tesa 's daughter will be just fine .
Abencee

United States

#86 May 15, 2013
Tesa , I understand when saying your daughter wants to live on campus , away from home . Its exciting and she will meet many people ! And like you said , to kinda let her live on her own & away from mom & dad plus mature like we all had to ( or Some of us ) ha . Good luck .
Tess

Lebanon, KY

#87 May 15, 2013
Ty abencee and snl. Her major is sign language interpreter,or hear pathologist.hope is majoring in something good.
Angie

Lebanon, KY

#88 May 15, 2013
One true digger. I can't the Berber you have sitting here fighting with 3 or 4 different people over a price. U posted a link a it tells the full price if a year for a ky resident plain as the nose on your face. Give u moron.

Baltimore, Maryland

#89 May 15, 2013
Angie wrote:
One true digger. I can't the Berber you have sitting here fighting with 3 or 4 different people over a price. U posted a link a it tells the full price if a year for a ky resident plain as the nose on your face. Give u moron.
Well now who can argue with that?
Angie

Lebanon, KY

#90 May 15, 2013
Digger,I can't believe u r sitting here fighting with 3 or 4 people over the price of of a web link u posted. It tells exactly the price of a ky resident for a year. All of them are correct. It's as plain as the nose on your face. So give up and stop

Baltimore, Maryland

#91 May 15, 2013
Angie wrote:
Digger,I can't believe u r sitting here fighting with 3 or 4 people over the price of of a web link u posted. It tells exactly the price of a ky resident for a year. All of them are correct. It's as plain as the nose on your face. So give up and stop
Again as I clearly stated, numb Nutz posted "It says $18,960 per year for tuition, room/board for a KY resident."

It clearly does not.
Abencee

United States

#93 May 15, 2013
Angie , Some ppl just Love to argue and he's the type that would rather die than to admit a wrong or offer an apology . You know I think there is a Bluegrass mental health office in this town somewhere or used to be .
Abencee

United States

#94 May 15, 2013
Tess wrote:
Ty abencee and snl. Her major is sign language interpreter,or hear pathologist.hope is majoring in something good.
I read the Helen Keller story in 3rd gr. I Loved it . Gave two book reports on her and Annie Sullivan . In the back of book it had the alphabet in sign language . I studied it '& got pretty good at it . I remember a little And was enjoyable !
Angie

Lebanon, KY

#95 May 15, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now who can argue with that?
u ever heard of typos, why u think I wrote it twice.smh
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#96 May 16, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you would, which would allow you to evade the fact that you cannot add. That and more of your bizarre accusations in an attempt to red-herring your stupidity.
No bizarre accusations Bart. Your activity is well documented.
Charlie

Winchester, KY

#98 May 16, 2013
abencee wrote:
charlie , To each his own . This isn't exactly a metropolitan place . you got your opinion & I damn well have mine . There certainly aren't but maybe 2 , 3 dentist here , a handful of docs & many go out of this town to see a Dr . Ur remarks are quite naive But again u have yours and I really have mine . There is a world past the ky state line . Jmo. Have a good one .
You are correct in that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but you obviously did not understand my comment so I would like to clarify. My comment was not intended to give an example of how many doctors or dentists there are in Harrodsburg. Your comment seemed to indicate that anyone with a college degree needs to leave Harrodsburg in order to move on to better things. In my opinion, that is simply not true. I happen to know many college graduates who live and/or work in Harrodsburg and have done very well. Also, you stated that if you had a college degree that you would leave Harrodsburg. A degree is certainly not required to leave so if you really want to "spread those wings" why not take a chance and do it? Good luck.
The ROCK

Harrodsburg, KY

#99 May 16, 2013
Ol Bartley is pretty popular on this forum!
makkow

United States

#100 May 17, 2013
charlie u need to get a life with digger
makkow

United States

#101 May 17, 2013
I haven't been in this small town long but am ready to go back to the north. Nothing to do and I couldn't believe it when we got here . Just here on a family matter and I cannot wait to go. I've read some bullies named charlie the harley & some dude or dudette called digger and the comments . Its dudes like u that get ass beats.
Poonthacker

United States

#102 May 17, 2013
Makkow then get ur business done and get the hell out of here before u join the bunch to get ass beats, take the wise ass digger with u when u go. sounds like u and him are related, u love to stir in shit and yet act as if u never got any on u.

Baltimore, Maryland

#103 May 17, 2013
makkow wrote:
I haven't been in this small town long but am ready to go back to the north. Nothing to do and I couldn't believe it when we got here . Just here on a family matter and I cannot wait to go. I've read some bullies named charlie the harley & some dude or dudette called digger and the comments . Its dudes like u that get ass beats.
My mouth's not bleeding so I must have not said anything wrong.
xink

Harrodsburg, KY

#104 May 17, 2013
Why argue with a no it all . Yes digger does have good points sometimes & correct info sometimes . But I kinda think his a woman , all drama always in people business , but it's topix . Wth you think your going to get . A digger respond

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boyle county detention center (Sep '11) 5 hr deadmans 99
Fair 5 hr deadmans 14
Thongs or Boyshorts? 6 hr Just me 7
hitachi D shift (Sep '15) 7 hr hot one 8
Lemons Mill Brewery has bedbugs 8 hr Enlightened 7
Gail Chambers 9 hr McAfee Jim 2
Were is that rat Jason derousse 10 hr I hate rats 5

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance