Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lmao

Harrodsburg, KY

#41 Jul 10, 2013
Dis sounds like billy whiteneck trying to badmouth people. Sounds like billy better worry about willie brooks rather than badmouthin pierce
harry trucker

Harrodsburg, KY

#42 Monday
Yeah he's a worthless son of a b***h. He was supposed to be unloading trucks and when i went back to check on him he was whacking off in the back of the trailer while eating fig newtons.
HE IS AN IDIOT

Harrodsburg, KY

#43 Monday
I know ur not supposed to hate ppl but this man is one I've had to pray to God to help me forgive. He's a liar, so glad he's not a cop anymore. From what I understand he was fired from Louisville police department also ( before Harrodsburg). He has nothing good to contribute to the world, wasting oxygen with his stupid as_. How long do u think it takes him to curl his hair every morning ?? Maybe he uses rollers to save time, he's so dumb looking.
wausau ll

Madison, TN

#44 Monday
HE IS AN IDIOT wrote:
I know ur not supposed to hate ppl but this man is one I've had to pray to God to help me forgive. He's a liar, so glad he's not a cop anymore. From what I understand he was fired from Louisville police department also ( before Harrodsburg). He has nothing good to contribute to the world, wasting oxygen with his stupid as_. How long do u think it takes him to curl his hair every morning ?? Maybe he uses rollers to save time, he's so dumb looking.
Little does he know how stupid he looks. That big long forehead and his hair makes him look like the clown he is.
Lol

Winchester, KY

#45 Yesterday
He suffers from little man syndrome. That's why he loves being a cop. He probably cries every night since he can't hide behind that badge anymore. Please go back to Louisville.
wausau II

Madison, TN

#46 11 hrs ago
His beautician needs to explain to him he needs some extensions over his forehead to cover that receded hairline. Anyone should know that a mile high forehead needs a little fur on it.
Good Grief

Madison, TN

#47 11 hrs ago
Cover that long forehead. Good grief.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Jay 151,579
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 24 min Billy 2,207
Luke&Erika Horn 1 hr Charlie 3
Matt Drury 2 hr Someone 1
cathy moore estes 3 hr sam 17
Shane Johnson 3 hr just wondering 2
who are the rats in harrodsburg (Apr '09) 4 hr Chris_killer 22
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000