First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new customer

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2010
I just realized that the Davender guy that got in trouble for UK ticket sales got 25 years, compared to Dr. Hall probably getting out in October. Is this a fair and just society where this kind of treatment can be so different for 2 people? You get more time for fake tickets than murder??? I just don't understand how this can happen. Could it be that one is African American and one is white? Can it be that one has money and one does not? Could it be ( most likely) that we have the most corrupt,unfair and racially biased judges around?
OMG

Clarksville, TN

#2 Sep 1, 2010
....didnt you follow the trial?..Dr Halls wife had a lot of "problems" so it could be argued that she is better off now...on the other hand Dr Hall is a humanitarian and can best serve mankind outside the walls of a prison cell helping others in his capacity as a doctor..im sure the judge took this into consideration...besides..Daven ders value to society other than shooting a basketball is questionable at best...
Well

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2010
OMG wrote:
....didnt you follow the trial?..Dr Halls wife had a lot of "problems" so it could be argued that she is better off now...on the other hand Dr Hall is a humanitarian and can best serve mankind outside the walls of a prison cell helping others in his capacity as a doctor..im sure the judge took this into consideration...besides..Daven ders value to society other than shooting a basketball is questionable at best...
I am pretty sure that Hall will lose his license for killing his wife. So, what's he gonna do after jail? How's he gonna serve mankind if he has no license.
new customer

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2010
I couldn't care less about "problems" ! What I DO care about is JUSTICE. What kind of "humanitariun" kills another and what kind of OATH did he take, do harm instead of do no harm?????????? As far as Davenders value, why don't you ask his family what his value is, maybe his mother/wife would beg to differ, at least he didn't KILL THEM.
new customer

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2010
In my opinion, the ONLY liscense he has and will have, is a liscense TO KILL
OMG

Clarksville, TN

#6 Sep 1, 2010
..let me remind you that a judges seat is ordained of God as much as is the Pope(Papacy) and therefore can lay claim to the same doctrine of "infallability"....t he judges ruling is "right"..no matter what
new customer

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2010
another word for seat..........is A*S
new customer

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2010
so, when judges sentence a person to prison for life and then dna later confirms they have the wrong person, was the judge right?
needinvestigatio n

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2010
I think ya'll need to get Ms. P Parks to start an investigation into this. She got a lot of things done about hhcm and their incompetince.
Justice for Mrs Hall

Anderson, SC

#10 Sep 1, 2010
In my opinion I don't care if she drank, smoke and cursed he has the right to divorce her but not to kill her. Her children have a right to have a mother and her family has a right to see justice served on the murderer even if he is a wealthy doctor. But there is a day when the one true judge will make the judgement call and he will stand guilty on that day and no amount of money will change the outcome.
blah

Newburgh, IN

#11 Sep 1, 2010
Matt is a friend of mine and I'd really like it if you wouldn't talk about his parents on here. At least he still has his dad who loves and cares about me. I know you need a mother, but if you all don't know the story then don't put it on here. All this is rumors, and I'm sick of you bad mouthing people on here. I know Matt is going through a hard enough time, have you all ever thought that you all make it ten times worse?? Maybe you should think what you say on here. You never know, Matt could commit suicide because of what you all put on here.
what i think

Clarksville, TN

#12 Sep 2, 2010
he should have got life without parole..
blah

Newburgh, IN

#13 Sep 4, 2010
Don't talk about him anymore on here, its all a bunch of BS. Matt is going through enough, he doesn't need you all to talk about his mother's death and his father in prison. It really is sad that you all put stuff on here when you don't know anything you're talking about. Now I see why Mercer county is nothing but drama. Please, stop commenting. Its killing me to see Matt go through this. Just stop. -
Well

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Sep 5, 2010
This would make a wonderful true crime book. Someone call John Grisham.
I CARE

Newburgh, IN

#15 Sep 5, 2010
DEAR BLAH, YOU SAID IT PERFECTLY. PEOPLE PUT SO MUCH CRAP ON HERE ITS UNBELIVEABLE. I'M SURE DR. HALL IS FEELING ENOUGH GUILT AND SUFFERING. IF HE DID THIS ON PURPOSE OR NOT ONLY HE AND GOD ABOVE KNOWS. MAY GOD BLESS HIM, HIS FAMILY AND ALL SINNERS WHO ARE PUTTING STUFF ON HERE THAT WILL HURT AND HARM THE FAMILY. GOD BLESS YOU BLAH, YOU DO CARE.
Greg

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 28, 2010
I think Dr. Hall was freed on parole.
aaa

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Nov 28, 2010
Greg wrote:
nope he is in marion county jail seen him while visting a buddy in there
Greg

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Nov 28, 2010
aaa wrote:
<quoted text>nope he is in marion county jail seen him while visting a buddy in there
But how recently?
well

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 28, 2010
We now need to refer him as Mr.Hall..
know who you are

Harrogate, TN

#20 Nov 28, 2010
Greg wrote:
Wonder why he was in Marion Co.? Would they move him for some reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy stephens 1 hr Cletus 4
school system's money problems 7 hr Curious to know 13
Tiny cabin homes 8 hr Charles 5
No Lives Matter 10 hr Observer 2 5
Facebook Republicans 10 hr Vader 22
Faking Cancer 12 hr Malignant Mel 15
I am now a Democrat 13 hr Who cares 82

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance