What happen to the cop Rick Lawson

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

wondering

Springfield, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2012
What ever happen to that cop that use to work there? His name was Rick he was a cutie. I moved from there years ago and I am moving back. So if you could let me know!!
cujo

United States

#2 Aug 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
What ever happen to that cop that use to work there? His name was Rick he was a cutie. I moved from there years ago and I am moving back. So if you could let me know!!
Retired. Lucky him.
wondering

Springfield, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2012
He is a little young to retire isn't he?
Joe

Danville, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
He got hurt on the job and retired and is also happily Married
HIGHTOWER

Danville, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2012
he rick,this is your lil brother.aint seen u since the last time i waz finally way taller than u..Hope u and your family are doing well in life..In case you wander bout how thingz r going 4 me nowadayz,Im doing way better than the last time u seen me.thingz going pretty good.made lots of possitive changes in the last 6 yrs..Special thanks 2 u man..Thanks 4 being there 4 me that night.I'll never forget it..well take care bro.hopefully I'll see u around sometime.And again.Thank you for saving my life.Your bro,(HIGHTOWER).
Ash

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 14, 2013
He's my uncle. He's very happily married and going to be a grandpa in a few months. He's on facebook. Hightower,you should look him up.
High tower

Anonymous Proxy

#7 May 11, 2013
Ash wrote:
He's my uncle. He's very happily married and going to be a grandpa in a few months. He's on facebook. Hightower,you should look him up.
thnks.i will..
john

United States

#8 May 19, 2013
Ash wrote:
is the cop that was calld ' Robo cop still working for HPD ? Dint get his name. He seem like a pretty good guy . Gave me a brek one nigt !
ash

United States

#9 May 21, 2013
I'm not sure. I know who you're talking abouth,although I cant think of his name right off either. He does seem to be pretty decent.
john

United States

#10 May 21, 2013
ash wrote:
I'm not sure. I know who you're talking abouth,although I cant think of his name right off either. He does seem to be pretty decent.
yep , seem like a pretty good guy. He helped me out several mos ago but he probaly told his name but don't remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ronnie or stevie simpson? (Mar '11) 28 min simp 17
baby girl 2 hr no fear 7
sac 6 hr hot4u 3
who is janice hughes cloyd poynter? (Nov '08) 9 hr old school 56
Lori Leber 16 hr Curious 1
Michael Cinnamon (Apr '10) Wed Cassie 51
Daryl Russell busted for Drugs Wed Big meth head Dar... 19
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web