Comments
41 - 60 of 73 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2014
pissed rocker mom

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 7, 2013
 
Don't trust kirsti Manning or sJ Smith they're both lying b*****s who will narc and start lies they are not to b trusted. If I were you and you know anyone else who knows them stay far away or else you all will be next also if you have children make sure they are nowhere near these kids they don't know how to be around children and they have no problem trying to get your kids taken away over bull lies as far as I'm concerned than anyone else who knows them now around town for what they've done to to innocent children they will and are going to rot in hell
just sayn

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 18, 2013
 
pissed rocker mom wrote:
Don't trust kirsti Manning or sJ Smith they're both lying b*****s who will narc and start lies they are not to b trusted. If I were you and you know anyone else who knows them stay far away or else you all will be next also if you have children make sure they are nowhere near these kids they don't know how to be around children and they have no problem trying to get your kids taken away over bull lies as far as I'm concerned than anyone else who knows them now around town for what they've done to to innocent children they will and are going to rot in hell
shut the fux up all ya'll are stupid as fux if you don't like someone keep their name out of your mouth and take your happy ass on some where else
pissed rocker mom

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 26, 2013
 
No the stupid lesbian for discours as f*** they don't know how to f****** show their faces and cough up to what they did they expect everyone to do what they want them to do and they never own up for anything they said on the lazy asses and expect people to hand the money for things they don't do don't on instead of getting off their butts and getting a freaking job and paying instead of mooching off people for 3 months
HSA

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 27, 2013
 
WOW and SJ had the nerve to say that I would be a horrible mom because of things she "heard" about me. LMAO. Glad to know what kinda person it was emailing me.

And SJ or Kirsti should know who this is. All I"m saying is what kinda person emails someone they don't know on FB over a relationship that died YEARS ago.

And if you have a problem with me you have my number.
SJ_Kirsti

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 19, 2013
 
HSA wrote:
WOW and SJ had the nerve to say that I would be a horrible mom because of things she "heard" about me. LMAO. Glad to know what kinda person it was emailing me.
And SJ or Kirsti should know who this is. All I"m saying is what kinda person emails someone they don't know on FB over a relationship that died YEARS ago.
And if you have a problem with me you have my number.
let me tell u something u stupid a** b***es Heather & Kierstin we know u both wrote these so why be scared and write something like ur name.. and Kierstin u are a awful and terrible mother who dnt deserve to breed except dogs but hell i wouldnt even trust u with that.. u f***in locked ur daughters in their room for all hours and just go get pills u would even sell ur food stamps for pills and u sell ur own mom's pills u fat a** cu** and we didnt mooch off of u we gave u the money for rent and we only had one room cause ur house was ate up with f***in bed bugs and didnt tell us.. and who the f*** u saying we mooch off of u when u do it to ur own mom? we have a place of our own we dnt live off of nobody we pay our own bills... we pay our bills the legal way... we are not rats but when it comes to children getting abused we will rat on ur a** in a heartbeat...
SJ_Kirsti

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 19, 2013
 
pissed rocker mom wrote:
Don't trust kirsti Manning or sJ Smith they're both lying b*****s who will narc and start lies they are not to b trusted. If I were you and you know anyone else who knows them stay far away or else you all will be next also if you have children make sure they are nowhere near these kids they don't know how to be around children and they have no problem trying to get your kids taken away over bull lies as far as I'm concerned than anyone else who knows them now around town for what they've done to to innocent children they will and are going to rot in hell
let me tell u something u stupid a** b***es Heather & Kierstin we know u both wrote these so why be scared and write something like ur name.. and Kierstin u are a awful and terrible mother who dnt deserve to breed except dogs but hell i wouldnt even trust u with that.. u f***in locked ur daughters in their room for all hours and just go get pills u would even sell ur food stamps for pills and u sell ur own mom's pills u fat a** cu** and we didnt mooch off of u we gave u the money for rent and we only had one room cause ur house was ate up with f***in bed bugs and didnt tell us.. and who the f*** u saying we mooch off of u when u do it to ur own mom? we have a place of our own we dnt live off of nobody we pay our own bills... we pay our bills the legal way... we are not rats but when it comes to children getting abused we will rat on ur a** in a heartbeat...
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

is this jerry springer? i must have the wtong channel.
pissed rocker mom

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jan 10, 2014
 
SJ_Kirsti wrote:
<quoted text>
let me tell u something u stupid a** b***es Heather & Kierstin we know u both wrote these so why be scared and write something like ur name.. and Kierstin u are a awful and terrible mother who dnt deserve to breed except dogs but hell i wouldnt even trust u with that.. u f***in locked ur daughters in their room for all hours and just go get pills u would even sell ur food stamps for pills and u sell ur own mom's pills u fat a** cu** and we didnt mooch off of u we gave u the money for rent and we only had one room cause ur house was ate up with f***in bed bugs and didnt tell us.. and who the f*** u saying we mooch off of u when u do it to ur own mom? we have a place of our own we dnt live off of nobody we pay our own bills... we pay our bills the legal way... we are not rats but when it comes to children getting abused we will rat on ur a** in a heartbeat...
And tell me that I'm a bad mom look at your ass use it and believe that you're better than me you couldn't even f****** pay one damn bill in that house then you turn around and brought in some buddies kids you didn't even know wonder if you even told him how supposedly bad we were just at abusive to somebody else's kids you tell me my kids are dogs well I have news for you my little girls are two of the most beautiful little girls anyone has ever seen you can ask anyone around town you're so ever are the big bad wolf what you I'm fighting to get my kids back right now and I'm about to get my kids back what have you done to get your children back nothing you worthless little loser should have been fixed a long time ago and tell me how pathetic it is that a lesbian have to thank you my supposedly get pregnant by a guy who dresses up like a woman you are a bunch of potheads pill poppin losers stay out of town where you belong no one like you in Harrisburg anymore and no one is your friend
Wondering

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jan 11, 2014
 
Is this the same Kirsti that used to work at Kroger???? She has kids?
crocboy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jan 11, 2014
 
id do em all wit a cactus...
geeze

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jan 11, 2014
 
We really DONT need to know all this info.
pissed rocker mom

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jan 15, 2014
 
I'll tell you what I've had enough of that Kirsty can't even stand staying in the f****** Harrisburg after the run the f****** mouth about God knows what they have no reason to be running their mouth wherever you are is just like you're probably a great mother and you deserve better than having to tell you otherwise don't listen to a damn thing I say and I'll tell you what no one left to damn thing they say but I hope they like next month check which will be there a zero lesbians there actual as being one of them has three biological children and the other one f****** sleep around with men call yourself a lesbian God I feel bad for the lesbian race just tell everyone what you really are a bunch of dogs
Crystal Henninger

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jan 16, 2014
 
Oh and just to let you all know I know for a fact that Kirsti has slept with men she slept with my bf at the time . On top of all of that she never paid or helped when she lived with me and him either. So to all of you who thinks she is a good person think AGAIN! lol and watch out Kirsti the dogs are closing in on you.
kirsti manning

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 20, 2014
 
Crystal Henninger wrote:
Oh and just to let you all know I know for a fact that Kirsti has slept with men she slept with my bf at the time . On top of all of that she never paid or helped when she lived with me and him either. So to all of you who thinks she is a good person think AGAIN! lol and watch out Kirsti the dogs are closing in on you.

Wow your really gonna run your mouth, I did help you all the best I could remember the two trips I paid for us to go to Ohio and Texas I spent 1500$ on all that to pay you both back and I tried to find work I asked you all the time to take me to get apps ??? And I made sure we had food in the house and you two were not together he wanted nothing to do with your a@@ he wouldnt even sleep in the same room with you! You know why I'm not gonna bust your s@@t out for everyone to see, but im warning you don't mess with me. God you don't even have the balls to say this to my face never have when your in front of me grow up and move on I have
pissed rocker mom

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jan 22, 2014
 
you know you absolutely screwed up a good thing going for you had friends who cared about you and now no one can stand even be around you You Know Who I am and I stuck up for you and I care about you and I took the win win no one else would and how you were paid me is by making me lose my children they were my life and you freakin ruin that how could you betray someone like that how can you even call yourself a person to a friend of anyone that's not a real friend you can call me a dog and say what you want about me but I'm not going to have you say about my kids my little girls were the only things I had this world and I would have done anything for them you have someone who's this I'm do that tells you she's a real mother she's not real freaking mom she can even spend time more than two days with her kids she talks the talk when it comes down to it he won't even go near her children me I was always there for my girls maybe then you'll realize that you had friends who were really there for you when she wasn't herself a real person she's not even a real person she's horrible and as for you taking some buddies kids is lowest of low no one will ever trust you as far as I can see that you your right you shouldn't throw your face in this town again because no one wants to look at someone who betrays someone who once call them friends after all this I just want to know why why would you take someone's kids and sit there and try to be their friend in the tram the way you betrayed us I'm sure I'm not the only one you've done this to you but why would you do this the kids if you knew anything about the BS you would know what the hell they do the kids in there and that place is freaking horrible the only real monsters hear you all
Crystal Henninger

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jan 23, 2014
 
Yeah, he only did not want anything to do with me because you were there. oh and the Ohio trip was on you all the only reason I even went is because I was TRYING to still be with him. The reason I have not said it is because you are no where to be found believe me if I saw you I WOULD say this to you just because I want you to know how much you piss me off. SO thank you and fuck off.
fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jan 23, 2014
 
Yea crystal get ur a saint ur the most . Awful person i k.ow i dont think kirsti is any better either.
SJS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jan 23, 2014
 
pissed rocker mom wrote:
I'll tell you what I've had enough of that Kirsty can't even stand staying in the f****** Harrisburg after the run the f****** mouth about God knows what they have no reason to be running their mouth wherever you are is just like you're probably a great mother and you deserve better than having to tell you otherwise don't listen to a damn thing I say and I'll tell you what no one left to damn thing they say but I hope they like next month check which will be there a zero lesbians there actual as being one of them has three biological children and the other one f****** sleep around with men call yourself a lesbian God I feel bad for the lesbian race just tell everyone what you really are a bunch of dogs
bitch really u say ur friend's with Kirsti a long time but u cant even spell her name right... wow.. and who the f*** are u to tell her to stay out of Harrodsburg?
SJS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jan 23, 2014
 
Crystal Henninger wrote:
Oh and just to let you all know I know for a fact that Kirsti has slept with men she slept with my bf at the time . On top of all of that she never paid or helped when she lived with me and him either. So to all of you who thinks she is a good person think AGAIN! lol and watch out Kirsti the dogs are closing in on you.
wow is that all u got really b****? she slept with him way before ur skanky a** got with him? hell are u tlking abt u being the dog that chasing her? if so omg ur very stupid c*** ur the nasty b**** who wouldnt take care of herself... ewww who dnt wash their f***ing a** days at a time? no wonder Timmy didnt want u and wanted to break up with u but u couldnt get it through ur retarded head he didnt want ur nasty a**... so f*** off
SJS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jan 23, 2014
 
pissed rocker mom wrote:
you know you absolutely screwed up a good thing going for you had friends who cared about you and now no one can stand even be around you You Know Who I am and I stuck up for you and I care about you and I took the win win no one else would and how you were paid me is by making me lose my children they were my life and you freakin ruin that how could you betray someone like that how can you even call yourself a person to a friend of anyone that's not a real friend you can call me a dog and say what you want about me but I'm not going to have you say about my kids my little girls were the only things I had this world and I would have done anything for them you have someone who's this I'm do that tells you she's a real mother she's not real freaking mom she can even spend time more than two days with her kids she talks the talk when it comes down to it he won't even go near her children me I was always there for my girls maybe then you'll realize that you had friends who were really there for you when she wasn't herself a real person she's not even a real person she's horrible and as for you taking some buddies kids is lowest of low no one will ever trust you as far as I can see that you your right you shouldn't throw your face in this town again because no one wants to look at someone who betrays someone who once call them friends after all this I just want to know why why would you take someone's kids and sit there and try to be their friend in the tram the way you betrayed us I'm sure I'm not the only one you've done this to you but why would you do this the kids if you knew anything about the BS you would know what the hell they do the kids in there and that place is freaking horrible the only real monsters hear you all
she does live her life without u in it thank u very much... u didnt care abt her or else u wouldnt of put her through hell when we lived with u.. haha what world do u live in? u didnt stuck up for her at all... hell that was the best choice we did when we lived with u is calling CPS on u cause ur a worthless piece of s*** that doesnt deserve to breed children cause all u did was yell & scream at ur kids and lock them in their room for hours while u went on dope runs u stupid c*** and u would sell ur mom's pills along with ur stamps b***... u are a f***in dog.. and u lost ur children now hopefully they can go to a family that shows & tells them love... oh videos dnt lie we turned everything in where u would let Kiara cry for hours and tell her u hate her.... really wtf no mother tells their child they hate them... and ur tlking abt me being a f***in mother really c*** i will always be a better mom then u ever thought abt doing... i dnt say i have flash backs and then get on the floor and crawl around like a little baby u did that numerous times we was there... oh another b*** i take care of my kids like i should... i always put them first unlike u cause u rather have pills then have ur own kids go without food hell idk how many times Kirsti & I gave u money to get the water turned back on so ur kids could get a f***in bath if we didnt have the money u wouldnt feed or bathe ur kids u stupid b****

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,035
Rory Click 50 min grandma Mabel 18
Church that allows weddings for non-members 2 hr WeddingPlans 1
Greg Isham arrested and locked up again 3 hr Prey on little girls 14
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
cathy moore estes 6 hr Cathyntony 10
who is going around saying stuff that's not true 8 hr er nurse 17

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrodsburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••