Tow truck drivers can arrest

Tow truck drivers can arrest

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2010
Whats this I heard that a tow truck driver has the power to pull you over and hold you for arrest?
Greg

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2010
citizen wrote:
Whats this I heard that a tow truck driver has the power to pull you over and hold you for arrest?
A load of BS.
Barney

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2010
No, you heard it wrong. Actually most citizens should have the power to pull the tow truck driver over and hold him for arrest.
do what

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2010
they can be charge with inpersonate an police officer,no one but on one can arest you but a police officer not even a jailer i gest that sorry as9 darrnel towing start this sh9t.
Greg

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2010
do what wrote:
they can be charge with inpersonate an police officer,no one but on one can arest you but a police officer not even a jailer i gest that sorry as9 darrnel towing start this sh9t.
False! A jailer is a "peace officer" and therefore can make an arrest. So can the coroners and constables.

Please see KRS 431.005 which will instruct you to see KRS 15.380 for the purpose of defining a "peace officer."

However, I don't see "tow truck driver" listed in those definitions...
darn-yell 40330

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2010
citizen wrote:
Whats this I heard that a tow truck driver has the power to pull you over and hold you for arrest?
you got it twisted around, They can only HOLD YOU UP!
Jason Grigsby

Greenville, SC

#7 Sep 27, 2010
I think what you may be referring to is any citizen can make an "arrest" for a felony crime that occurs in their presence.
true

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Thats funny I could really see some of the ones that we hae in this town pull you over and hold you.
wild

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2010
tow truck drivers are thiefs in harrodsburg,they just hookup and take them to sac .and there getting away with it.
right

Beattyville, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2010
your right he gets by with whatever he does and the cops in this town close eyes to him. wonder wwho his boss is
duhhhh

Danville, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2010
right wrote:
your right he gets by with whatever he does and the cops in this town close eyes to him. wonder wwho his boss is
well hello the cops are in cahoots with him. dont have to be real smart to figure that one out.
genuis

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2010
wild wrote:
tow truck drivers are thiefs in harrodsburg,they just hookup and take them to sac .and there getting away with it.
you are wrong if you don't know what you talking about you should not speak lies
genuis

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2010
duhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>well hello the cops are in cahoots with him. dont have to be real smart to figure that one out.
you dumb ass they check him and his drivers out all the time duhhhh you need to know what you what your talking about before you run your c??? su???r
i know

Clarksville, TN

#14 Oct 22, 2010
listen to you all. stupid. they are in the towing buiness and the police use them to tow cars away. dah. so i guess the police had them tow your car in for some reason and this is you sick way of trying to get back at them. so yes they do deal with the police and so therefor there is no way they can do anything because the police now what condition the car was in as well as its contents.
and have you ever heard of a citizens arrest?? if they are drunk and trying to drive somewhere they can call the police and hold them until they get there or if they have hurt someone bad they can call the police and hold them. if they are driving badly they can call the police and follow them so they can contact the police if he turns off onto another street (they cant try and pull them over themselves)until the police stops them. other then the above things they can not hold them against there will.
wtf

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2010
Who gives a rats ass about any tow truck drivers?
whatever

Clarksville, TN

#16 Oct 24, 2010
oh did we hit a nerve???????
wtf wrote:
Who gives a rats ass about any tow truck drivers?
Mmmhmmm

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2010
Sac is a freaking thief. I stopped taking scrap metal down there after he cheated me on a load of steel.
northside

Danville, KY

#18 Dec 1, 2010
yeah sac can lock me up just let me go at a family members that would be kick ass u no one of them fine hume girls house
sticky fingers

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Dec 1, 2010
Mmmhmmm wrote:
Sac is a freaking thief. I stopped taking scrap metal down there after he cheated me on a load of steel.
Was it a load of steel that you stole from Sac to begin with?
Lucy in the Sky

Shinnston, WV

#20 Jul 7, 2013
I had a tow truck driver arrest me -or have the police arrest me without seeing me -he said I fleed from him-yeah because he was towing me off of a legal parking place and he was wasted at 6 am in the moring-now I had to post bail money and go to Court-what abunch of horse shit this mess is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Test 7 min Anon 5
Florida man drowns teens video drowning 8 min Thats messed UP 8
News August eclipse shines a light on the past 5 hr fancy feast 4
Stolen stihl concrete saw 9 hr koko 2
Tierra Clark 16 hr Vader 5
I hate loud pickup trucks 21 hr wee rrd 25
Kelly Williams anyone know her? Sat Curious 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages