makes the paper each year
taxpayer

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
What is lpc
let it go

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2012
local planning comittee to make recomendations on which way we spend tax dollars to operate the the school system

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#6 Oct 18, 2012
This may come as a surprise, but I love some ICP! In my personal opinion, their opus was The Great Milenko. But that's just my $.02
the truth

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2012
One True Digger wrote:
This may come as a surprise, but I love some ICP! In my personal opinion, their opus was The Great Milenko. But that's just my $.02
this is Bart bc I know he likes icp
Sam

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2012
let it go wrote:
local planning comittee to make recomendations on which way we spend tax dollars to operate the the school system
Maybe you should attend an LPC meeting to find out what they really do. You don't have a clue
let it go

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Well Sam I am.H-burg Hearld states Committee voted to discuss options on school closings. thus this is tax money so i do have a small clue.I will be leaving about 2000.00 school tax moneywith Ernie Kelty. Have you paid your fair share.
Sam

Beecher, IL

#10 Oct 20, 2012
let it go wrote:
Well Sam I am.H-burg Hearld states Committee voted to discuss options on school closings. thus this is tax money so i do have a small clue.I will be leaving about 2000.00 school tax moneywith Ernie Kelty. Have you paid your fair share.
Yep. Just gave him 2345.93 myslef. The LPC will determine how the grade levels are moved to it school buildings. And how many school buildings we need.. Go talk with Digger.
let it go

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Oct 20, 2012
You finally got clued in yourself this is what i said in the beginning BUILDINGS=MONEY.Now you go spend some time with digger Case closed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look into my eyes.... 2 hr love it 7
Discount house 2 hr titties 4
Donna Horn The Cut Above 4 hr Sane 5
Hello 4 hr Goodbye 4
nice 4 hr Rock 5
sca 4 hr Rock 9
420 friends !!!HELP!!! 4 hr Rock 7

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance