is he in lyk 6th grade?
kmo

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2009
no maddy hes not and NO he aintt no beastt, haa, LOL(:
TRAVIS FOX

Clarksville, TN

#5 Feb 20, 2009
i whooped his ass last year no he isnt a beaste he is a gopher the 1st punch he was on the ground woooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww
heavy metal

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2009
yea fox i hear you talking, probably what happen was your big fat ass sit on him. you would weigh 4 times what zane weighs. if you want to whoop someone see me. bring your sisters too. you are all talk and no action. try to play football, your so fat you can't even run. lay off fat boy.
pinknblue

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2009
heavy metal wrote:
yea fox i hear you talking, probably what happen was your big fat ass sit on him. you would weigh 4 times what zane weighs. if you want to whoop someone see me. bring your sisters too. you are all talk and no action. try to play football, your so fat you can't even run. lay off fat boy.
Lay off of Travis he is a bog tuff guy and he playzzz sports. I did see the fight and Travis just hit back. Someone jealous of Travis on the KMS FOOTBALL TEAM LITTLE MINDS DOG SOMEONE . He has always been kind to all my frineds and me. Your hottttttt Travis :D
Im me

Danville, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2009
whos heavy metal i was rite there beside them zane just went down then told everybody he didnt lose
heavy metal

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2009
you really don't want to know who i am. just leave it at that. like i said earlier, travis is 4 times bigger than zane. why don't travis pick on someone is own size? don't get me mad.
pinknblue

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2009
heavy metal wrote:
you really don't want to know who i am. just leave it at that. like i said earlier, travis is 4 times bigger than zane. why don't travis pick on someone is own size? don't get me mad.
What is he suppossed to do just take it and take getting run into, slapped, punches and of course they are always playful or an accident. Travis wasn't picking on anyone he just had enough and struck back. You would do the same ..........
im me

Danville, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2009
actualy heavy metal i do wanna no who u r
pinknblue

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2009
yeah me 2 heavy metal instead of this being about Zane Bugg u r on here hating on FOX. I seriously doubt he would be afraid of u. also he isn't a troublemaker like u making empty threats and tearing ppl down. you are just a little girl :D
123ABC

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2009
don't worry, be happy.
likit

Winchester, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2009
hey heavy metal you can lick my butt hole for all i care
7th Grader

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 29, 2009
Ppl need to quit tlkin bout my cousin. he may not be the nicest person in the world. but cut him some slak. Travis yyu need to seriously quit. ya'll r just tryin to start drama. does ur mommas kno yyu get on hurr and tlk lik dat????
heavy metal

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 29, 2009
big tuff boy bring it on. i will see you where the buses unload and then we will see who licks whos butt hole. bring your wimpy friends too. because it will be me and one other guy, we will take you all on.
likit

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2009
ok heavy medal, bring your homo partner. You'll be licking our butt holes before the nights over. And thats a promise.
LIL MAN

Danville, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2009
who is heavy metal
likit

Winchester, KY

#19 Aug 15, 2009
he's a queerbate that's to afraid to show his real name cause he doesn't want to get beat up.
yea

United States

#20 Aug 22, 2009
Who is heavy metal
likit

United States

#21 Aug 24, 2009
he's too scared to tell us who he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit and Run 3 hr hippie 7
I hate loud pickup trucks 4 hr Peace and Quiet 19
Laura Goode Photography? 4 hr Dennis Wofford 7
Dennis Wofford 4 hr Dennis Wofford 8
sca (Nov '16) 6 hr Unity 26
Chumpers new song 7 hr hippie 85
Hillary- most hated woman in America 7 hr hippie 4

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance