xoxo

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Who's the cutie with the tattoos? I'm sure he's not the only one with a tat so to narrow the search I'd better be more specific, brown hair,cute smile, tat across the front of his neck.
WTF

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I don't know if you know it, but neck tats are a sure sign of retardation.
booooooom!!

Georgetown, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2013
WTF wrote:
I don't know if you know it, but neck tats are a sure sign of retardation.
Yes yes yes thank you. Neck tats on men n titty tats on chicks are so saying I'm white trash and ill f()ck you for pills or baby formula
common man

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Also make sure you flash them at job interviews. Employers must really like them because almost everyone has one at fast food places. I guess companies that offer full time employment and benefits haven't
Warner

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2013
most of the drug addicts from Harrodsburg work and deal from their .. don't know how the druggies drive the trucks without CDL license
common man

Shelbyville, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2013
Warner wrote:
most of the drug addicts from Harrodsburg work and deal from their .. don't know how the druggies drive the trucks without CDL license
probably the same way Sacs drivers did. Without them
yummm

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2013
Hottest guy there....Terry Mobley. Hands down.
xoxo

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2013
yummm wrote:
Hottest guy there....Terry Mobley. Hands down.
Does Terry fit my description? Tattoo across his lower neck? Thanks:)
yummm

United States

#10 Sep 27, 2013
Idk haven't seen him in a while, I doubt it.
yumyum

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2013
Dont know if he still works there but there was a guy I think his name was Chris (lives right up from the old Hops) Dam he is super hot
you have no idea

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2014
Most every guy that works there is either on drugs, sells drugs, is in jail (haha), has been in jail, or cheats on their wives or significant others (including "Terry") do yourself a favor and leave all that trash alone!
Wonderin

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2014
who uses the drugs there? tryin to get connected
Funnie99

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2014
Would y'all leave this company alone ! Them boys work their asses off and I bet most of u worthless sumbitches couldn't hang for more than 30 minutes so STFU !
ricky bobby

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Jan 29, 2014
Todd we fired you dont be mad..
Jamie

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Feb 14, 2014
If your speaking of Terry Mobley...... U are clueless!!! He's NEVER done drugs!!!! And is engaged people please.......
you have no idea

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2014
Jamie wrote:
If your speaking of Terry Mobley...... U are clueless!!! He's NEVER done drugs!!!! And is engaged people please.......
As a matter of fact, I am very confident and aware first hand of the truthfulness of my previous statement. However, I would like to clarify my statement (as I believe it is not fair to lie about people) "Terry" does NOT do drugs. With that being said, the rest of my comment IS in fact true 100%. I do know he IS a cheater (engaged or not, really? are you that naive????) and that isn't hearsay, the co-adulterer is ACTUALLY friends of him and his significant other! Talk about "high-class" huh? LOL.
Aaa

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 20, 2014
you have no idea wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, I am very confident and aware first hand of the truthfulness of my previous statement. However, I would like to clarify my statement (as I believe it is not fair to lie about people) "Terry" does NOT do drugs. With that being said, the rest of my comment IS in fact true 100%. I do know he IS a cheater (engaged or not, really? are you that naive????) and that isn't hearsay, the co-adulterer is ACTUALLY friends of him and his significant other! Talk about "high-class" huh? LOL.
actually your pretty classless too by getting on here talking about him. No I don't know him nor am I defending him but your making him out to be a bad guy and freely throwing his name around yet your hiding behind a keyboard spreading stuff. In my opinion your no better than he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit and Run 3 hr hippie 7
I hate loud pickup trucks 4 hr Peace and Quiet 19
Laura Goode Photography? 4 hr Dennis Wofford 7
Dennis Wofford 4 hr Dennis Wofford 8
sca (Nov '16) 6 hr Unity 26
Chumpers new song 7 hr hippie 85
Hillary- most hated woman in America 7 hr hippie 4

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages