Obama Impeacement
J-men

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Republicans in the House of Representatives have scheduled impeachment proceedings against President Obama, claiming his inability to halt the federal government shutdown makes him unfit for office.

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred the matter to the House Judiciary Committee. Senior aides close to judiciary chairman Bob Goodlatte say hearings will begin Thursday.

"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann. "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed, all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare.

"This isn't just poor leadership. The Obama administration is corrupt to the core. The scandals surrounding the IRS, Benghazi, the Fast and the Furious (sic) and Solyndra have shown us this cabal will do anything to stay in power.

"But in shutting down the government President Obama has committed economic treason against the United States of America, and he must be removed before it's too late. The Constitution provides us the mechanism of impeachment. It's time to end this dictatorial regime and return the presidency back to the American people."
Joe Fred

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Oct 29, 2013
I support that, however; we know it will die in the Democrap controlled Senate..... :(
Fall for anything

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#4 Oct 29, 2013
J-men wrote:
Republicans in the House of Representatives have scheduled impeachment proceedings against President Obama, claiming his inability to halt the federal government shutdown makes him unfit for office.
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred the matter to the House Judiciary Committee. Senior aides close to judiciary chairman Bob Goodlatte say hearings will begin Thursday.
"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann. "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed, all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare.
"This isn't just poor leadership. The Obama administration is corrupt to the core. The scandals surrounding the IRS, Benghazi, the Fast and the Furious (sic) and Solyndra have shown us this cabal will do anything to stay in power.
"But in shutting down the government President Obama has committed economic treason against the United States of America, and he must be removed before it's too late. The Constitution provides us the mechanism of impeachment. It's time to end this dictatorial regime and return the presidency back to the American people."
This was copied directly from a satire news site, similar to The Onion. http://dailycurrant.com/2013/10/14/house-repu...
J-men

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
This was copied directly from a satire news site, similar to The Onion. http://dailycurrant.com/2013/10/14/house-repu...
G you think , at least it is confirmed ding dong .
Charlie

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2013
J-men wrote:
<quoted text> G you think , at least it is confirmed ding dong .
Confirmed huh? Please do us all a favor and look up the definition of satire. By the way, I literally choked on my diet coke when I read your comment.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#7 Oct 30, 2013
lee

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Confirmed huh? Please do us all a favor and look up the definition of satire. By the way, I literally choked on my diet coke when I read your comment.
you must be a obama fan hey i have some for you to coke on and its not a diet coke
ByStaNdR

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2013
Yes, impeach Obama. So Biden can take over...
I am Caine

New Richmond, OH

#10 Nov 7, 2013
Obamafan

Danville, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2013
Everybody dishen,hatters ,he trien to help out the pore and be are best presadant ever!
lee

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 19, 2013
Obamafan wrote:
Everybody dishen,hatters ,he trien to help out the pore and be are best presadant ever!
he must have one of them obama phone and already got the obama care . ppl like you need to be shot .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tessa C 1 hr Lulu 10
train 1 hr Lulu 7
Arby's 1 hr dazed n confused 6
Trumps lies 2 hr Tom 8
john Mattingly 2 hr curious 2
Robbie Hines 2 hr Tom 1
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 7 hr Jane 41

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance